2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G. Problems with runs like this are NOT uncommon! STOP! That is why trained people perform these analyses... we can RECOGNIZE problems. Also, standards and blanks help alert us to errors. GEEESH. This is very common, and the run is begun again. OMG. NO one verified MY work, and I am not a Ph.D.

"Dr. Vass is not a Chemist, correct?"

....LMAO....JB sure doesn't like Dr. Vass

OMG. "Dr. Vass is not a chemist, is he?" - JB

What types of medication help with memory retention, because I would like to send some to JB.

Just remember to keep scrolling and rolling folks

Don't feed them.

I have actually learned how to do the "ignore" thing in my profile. It is wonderful. Made my life much better, and my blood pressure much lower.

JB: Dr Vass is not a Chemist'
Witness: He's very qualified
JB: But he's not a Chemist, is he?

<thud>

Man, the chemist thing is getting so old-- Baez has chemist envy. imo

LOL I actually snorted when he asked if Dr Vass was a chemist that time. I knew it was coming.

LMAO!!!!! For the next 30 minutes, we will be volleying between "not a chemist" to "chemist."

I need a recap of this testimony. Wow! I had a really hard time following but I think JB made an inroad or 2.

Salem

lol. The chemist questions kills me. Baez must be so proud of that nugget...

This is insane. I call a witness. He proves the other side's case making me look like a complete idiot and my client look as guilty as sin. I then try to show that my witness is a liar (because he's a great friend of a state's witness). I smile smugly as if I scored a point. WTH!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I missed that! Thankfully, I had decided to wash dishes.

Surely, all trials are not like this.

WHY is JB looking for errors by his witness? That is his witness, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles