2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this is rather a strange thread with people who may or not, understand the finer points of plant growth, root growth. I feel, when any of us have her education and knowledge, then we can mock her - not until

The problem is that she has all that education and knowledge, and it didn't count for squat. I could have looked at leaf litter and made an opinion. She was laughable. And a dog maybe buried a bone? This woman has no idea what she is supposed to be so educated and knowledgable about.

I wanted to jump up and say "Yes! CSI Welch was just discussing the leaf measurements in her testimony before you! "
One would think that report would have been helpful to Dr. Bock

KC looked amused at "a dog buried it." She thinks that was a "win" for her side. Then she laughed out loud at the "special recess". She sure is full of S**t and giggles today, isn't she?

ICA probably had success with the "dog ate my homework" excuse, so she was able to relate to testimony designed to pull one over on the jury.

IMO, SMART for Jeff Ashton to end on "a dog buried it."

But...no coyotes in Florida? Umm...really? I thought there were... http://www.stpete.org/wildlife/florida_coyote.asp

South Florida native here. I have seen alligators, pythons, foxes, bears, Florida Panthers and many other critters here all my life - never seen a coyote nor do I recall any of my family members seeing one.

In fact, I was surprised to hear we have any coyotes in Florida!

Tuned in late today. Dear God, someone who does not like her much is choosing the clothing for ICA! Everything she wears appears to be big, big, big.

IMO

I wanted to jump up and say "Yes! CSI Welch was just discussing the leaf measurements in her testimony before you! "
One would think that report would have been helpful to Dr. Bock

And that, my friends, is the only reason this witness was on the stand. Her job was to answer the SA's questions with multiple possibilities only to put the seed of doubt in the jurors' minds.

I agree 100% that was the only reason she was called to the stand. She tried hard, but IMHO she didn't quite pull it off.

I was wondering about this also. I think because this witness never saw this photo????

Odd. The question was worth trying to re-phrase it, but not important enough to just identify the photo so it could be asked. ???

I love WESH and Bill Scheaffer. They are talking about what instructions the jury will be given regarding witness testimony and believability. That helps so much when trying to decide what the jury will think.

I didn't hear him laugh or anything similar. He sounded surprised she would say that imo.

I think he was surprised...and I thought I heard a suppressed almost giggle...couldn't see his face cause I had a chat screen open...

I have a great one-liner that involves LS, an objection and no evidence of lead counsel being in those woods, but I just better hold off on that one, huh?

Anywhoooo - so possession of Caylee's body goes something like -- George>Casey>George>Kronk>George>dog>coyote....>?Turtles?>Vasco....?

I'm willing to give Ashton a pass on the coyote comment. If it were me in his place, I'd have been speechless after hearing her say a dog could have buried the bone.

Ashton should have asked Aunt Clara if he could see her doorknob collection.

I have to say this trial is making me sick, not only because of a dead Caylee, but because I see how many people are ready to mock people with learning and knowledge. It saddens me almost as much as Caylee's death.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Det. Yuri Melich is in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members