2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting a bit confused - so help me. ICA is not supposed to be in the regular mix where she is held but... Letters between her and another inmate and then the story that she has let the DT go with which looks like on the surface she has heard something from another inmate and they have snowballed it?? What entitlements does she have exactly?

dont know but even isolated in jail one hears voices and stories that are being bandied about between inmates talking between cells-- maybe?

guess she can write other inmates she finds out about?

i did hear (NG?) that the inmate in question never told her story to ica personally but did tell it to other prisoners.

Thanks all for the beautiful pictures posted of Caylee. The A's have so many pictures of this beautiful little child but each time I see one it astounds me how Casey could have maintained this charade for 31 days. Just doesn't seem possible either George or Cindy would not have tacked ICA down within 48 hours. These pictures and videos make me think they were doting grandparents. Something doesn't fit....just sayin.

:) Good Morning Everyone,

I hope the SA continues to investigate whether or not the "drowning theory" came from an inmate in jail. :waitasec: I am betting that it did ...

:waitasec: I wonder if the SA can investigate if the "sexual molestation" theory also to see if came from the jail ?

It would be interesting to find out if there were any other inmates who claimed "sexual molestation" by their "father" and "brother" who were in jail with ICA.

I believe she told some of her boyfriends that LA molested her before all of this started. About GA, that is new since '08, iirc.

Now why is Wesh looking like they are not set up for the 8:30 start? Timer says event starts in 15 minutes and no tweets showing.

This is annoying - we had a trial here people.

Yes, me too on the RH tweets. That other guy, the bald one - Jim L.(?) makes me crazy because he constantly makes cracks that have nothing to do with the trial.

What is JB thinking at this point.

Does he really believe he is doing a good job...and everyone is out to get him?

I wondered yesterday at one point if we are going to see JB have a temper tantrum....

I was wondering last night if JB will put KC on the stand after all. In some ways I can see it, especially after he continually gets his behind served up for jailhouse dinner. His ego seems to be such that he may actually think he can put her on the stand and blow the state's case out of the water. I wonder if the more his case gets rebuked by the state, the more inclined he will be to put her on. What he wants is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Putting her on the stand and either winning the trial or having her convicted of lesser charges would be the ultimate egocentric AMEN for him. Just a late night wondering.

Hello sleuths, I have a dreadful confession to make.

I hope you won't think less of me once you learn the disappointing truth.

The thing is, I am not a chemist:( I wish I was, but I'm not. I haven't been within six feet of a bunsen burner in years.

I hope one day you can forgive me.

NaCl + H2O is streaming down my face.

We only allow chemists here at WS. Sorry. You're out. :crazy:

I know the lawyers have to be there at 8:30...who has a link with a live feed that starts then?

ooops nevermind...mine does

LOL! I was just about to tell you that..I use this live feed more then any other..It works great for me :)

Morning all! Running behind. Gobbling a bowl of cereal and doing my finger exercises. Hoping for a productive day in the search for justice for sweet baby Caylee.

We are all with you - fur mommies are the best! Every cat we've had has been a hard luck story so I totally understand where you are with this one.

I wonder what the deal is with the half day today - JB has something going on yes?

As far as I know, HHJP has a budget meeting today.

If all put all non chemists on ignore who would be left here to go through the trial with?

Now why is Wesh looking like they are not set up for the 8:30 start? Timer says event starts in 15 minutes and no tweets showing.

This is annoying - we had a trial here people.

Yes, me too on the RH tweets. That other guy, the bald one - Jim L.(?) makes me crazy because he constantly makes cracks that have nothing to do with the trial.

I'm watching here.
http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

Hello sleuths, I have a dreadful confession to make.

I hope you won't think less of me once you learn the disappointing truth.

The thing is, I am not a chemist:( I wish I was, but I'm not. I haven't been within six feet of a bunsen burner in years.

I hope one day you can forgive me.

NaCl + H2O is streaming down my face.

I vote for this as best post of the day!

What? What? I completely missed that! Details, please!

What computer searches on the 16th of June???

I have firewwod being delivered today, the guy just called plus I have that appoinment.
Don't these people realize that I am busy here.:banghead:

The eagle has landed and we are looking at "the door".

LDB said yesterday that they have rebuttal regarding computer activity on 6/16/08 that would refute JB's theory of the drowning.

To which JB responded IIRC that he never gave a specific time of the drowning!

LDB said yesterday that they have rebuttal regarding computer activity on 6/16/08 that would refute JB's theory of the drowning.

I wonder if ICA ordered Caylee clothes online that day or something that totally wouldn't fit in with the drowning.

The Fox Orlando news TH are saying that the story that ICA may have lifted from another inmate will not make it into trial. Pity. Something about they couldn't absolutely prove that ICA heard the woman's story.

dont know but even isolated in jail one hears voices and stories that are being bandied about between inmates talking between cells-- maybe?

guess she can write other inmates she finds out about?

i did hear (NG?) that the inmate in question never told her story to ica personally but did tell it to other prisoners.

Nancy Grace made an interesting point last night about this. Some pundit was pooh -poohing that ICA heard about this at the jail because cell wall are so thick and NG said are you crazy? Have you ever been in a jail? It is incredibily loud with peeps shouting back and forth 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!