2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we're all confused. “@Andizih: help me understand didn't defense try to refute human decomp in trunk & now their witness is saying it is?”by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:10 AM

Oh yes and let's not forget the gas cans in the trunk people??????

We've heard lots of good stuff about gas cans in that trunk. I wonder how many people think ICA was smart enough to try gas to eliminate proof?

As I'm watching this guy, I can't figure out whose side he's on. Prosecution or Defense? Makes no sense to me at all. Gasoline, onions, chloroform, clorox.

Maybe he's just on the side of truth.

Which is just fine by me. :)

DT scored a few points there, imo. Were they big points? I'm not so sure.

I don't know, he said he found chloroform but couldn't say what the source was - then cited Dr. Vass as the expert in that and deferred to his study.

From Bob Kealing's Twitter:

#cheneymason is back. Told a source of mine he left early yesterday to get a massage. #CaseyAnthony

IMO These air samples were taken AFTER the trunk liner was removed. The carpet was the source

Makes perfect sense to me. One or more people were disguising and/or cleanind the stain. Gasoline purposely poured. Dry cleaning fluid used to remove stain. Detail Auto people may get that dry cleaning fluid..but it has been banned to public

Does anyone know if ICA still has money in her jail account?TIA

OK....now...this is just from an AIR SAMPLE...not carpet sample, etc. I feel better about it now.

Can we please get on with the juicy stuff.

I believe it has been established by the defense and the state that there WAS A DEAD BODY IN THE CAR!

We've heard lots of good stuff about gas cans in that trunk. I wonder how many people think ICA was smart enough to try gas to eliminate proof?
I think it's possible that she poured the gas inside the trunk to rid the car of the decomp smell after she dumped Caylee. I think it may have worked in the beginning, because in a txt to Amy H., KC tells her she took care of the dead animal smell.

So.... do I have this right?

Caylee accidentally drowned and in order not to make Cindy angry GA agreed - out of guilt for being a molester - to help KC hide this from Cindy.

There was never a body in the car - the car stunk from garbage - but if there were ever a body in the car KC didn't put it there.

Is that right so far? I can't wait until we get to the part where RK gets involved. Also very anxious to hear why KC has sat in jail for three years and allowed herself to be charged with 1st deg murder and child neglect over an accident.

Maybe he's just on the side of truth.

Which is just fine by me. :)
Well that would be a strange thing. All this in-fighting between prosecution and defense has baffled me.

At this point if I were a juror, reasonable doubt comes to mind.

I was gonna post this exact thing a few pages ago! Thanks for reading my mind. BTW...whatcha bet she eats anything that is brought to her no matter what the rules. We haven't seen that the rules deter any of the DT, have we?

I honestly don't think any member of the defense team spends any of their lunch hour with her in her little holding cell.

WFTV is going to talk about Juror number 4 a little later on and that bloggers are worried that she will cause a hung jury...

Dr. Sigman had to have smelled the odor of decomposition when he was gathering the samples from the truck of the Pontiac Sunfire.

JMO

Good point. I wonder if JA is going to ask him if smelled the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311