2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gee... now I am left to wonder if Cindy's friend who was in a car accident went by the name of Zanny.

Or did Cindy just steal that lie from Casey? :waitasec:

Would be interesting to know if she was an exempt (salaried) or nonexempt (hourly) employee. If she was in an administrative or managerial position, in all likelihood she was exempt (salaried) and received a set salary which would mean she didn't get paid by the hour - she would get paid for 40 worked hours each week, and typically wouldn't clock in or out, or have to submit a routine timesheet (unless scheduled time was taken off).

At a previous employer, I learned that if a company requires a salaried employee to clock/punch in and out or keep a timesheet, it can open the employer up to liability because the employee could then claim that they were incorrectly classified (should be hourly/nonexempt) and, if proven in a court of law, the employer could potentially have to pay costly overtime back pay (using the company's own timesheets).

Was CA in a managerial, supervisory position - conducted employee evaluations, etc.? Or, was she more of a scheduler/coordinator - setting a work schedule for those who actually did home visits? Would be interesting to know.

Also isn't it curious that in CA's testi-lie today that she performed some of the searches because she had a "friend" that was in a bad car accident and was looking up the injuries. I wonder if her "friend" was in the car with Zanny on the way back from Tampa.

You mean this one on Broad Street in Orlando?
http://www.gentiva.com/
I think it is the right one, as they do have administrative nurses, and the Cumadin study fits in with cancer patients certainly (my late husband was given trials of Cumadin and other drugs from home care and hospice care when he had cancer).

Okay, thank you. :) I wasn't questioning it based on the coumadin thing, that actually makes sense. For some reason Zi thought she worked for an ortho clinic...LOL I have no idea where I got that from.

ETA: Very sorry to hear to hear about your husband...

I sooo agree with you.

I have always always even when CA was sobbing on the stand a couple weeks ago, thought, SHE is the reason we are all here. People have felt so bad for her and GA but the whole family is messed up. I'm sure the A's put up with alot from ICA over the years but not only did they not put a stop to it they fed it. ICA was not just born, she was created. CA was the creator. GA and LA are just along for the ride. Niether one of them has what it takes to stand up to the 2 female narcicists in their family. They do what they're told.

I hope the Jury can see through the lies. It's ridiculous.

But really did we really honestly expect CA to tell the truth even under oath. They do just exactly what they want when they want and so far they have never ever been held accountable. They have no respect for the law, the courts, the judge. It's only what they want.

Let this please be the time they are held accountable. Perjury is not looked upon lightly. I'm thinking she may end up in a jail cell too.

I think I need to take a break from this trial. It's hard to stomach when people like this can lie lie lie and get away with it.

Not to mention that if/when GA needs public support or people to believe he did not have an affair or did not do this or that, his credibility is also shot. Staying in the background does not negate a person's responsibility to tell the truth.

Re hand sanitizer, the scare was bad because of so many children getting sick and poisoned. I just did some quick research on hand sanitizer... I think all parents and grandparents need to read..teens are drinking and sniffing this stuff to get high. Also which quick searches on chlorophyll and chloroform I have not found any relation. Only chlorophyll is safe for animals and humans. As far as bamboo it gives dogs diarrhea and they should be taken to the vet immediately.

OK, so they can show that Casey was obviously also on line at or about the same time, even if CA did the searches. Since ICA was supposed to have a job wouldn't CA have remembered coming home at 2:00 in the afternoon two days in one week and finding ICA at home? Wouldn't that be "memorable"?

Okay, thank you. :) I wasn't questioning it based on the coumadin thing, that actually makes sense. For some reason Zi thought she worked for an ortho clinic...LOL I have no idea where I got that from.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Would be interesting to know if she was an exempt (salaried) or nonexempt (hourly) employee. If she was in an administrative or managerial position, in all likelihood she was exempt (salaried) and received a set salary which would mean she didn't get paid by the hour - she would get paid for 40 worked hours each week, and typically wouldn't clock in or out, or have to submit a routine timesheet (unless scheduled time was taken off).

At a previous employer, I learned that if a company requires a salaried employee to clock/punch in and out or keep a timesheet, it can open the employer up to liability because the employee could then claim that they were incorrectly classified (should be hourly/nonexempt) and, if proven in a court of law, the employer could potentially have to pay costly overtime back pay (using the company's own timesheets).

Was CA in a managerial, supervisory position - conducted employee evaluations, etc.? Or, was she more of a scheduler/coordinator - setting a work schedule for those who actually did home visits? Would be interesting to know.

She said she was on a salary.

Cindy told Baez that when she STARTED to look up chlorphyll it prompted her to chloroform. On my computer, when I google it will bring up the drop down list for things to search. When I enter chlor it does bring up chloroform as an option of things to search, before ever getting the whole word typed out. BUT, Cindy tells Linda that she DID look up chloroform. Did she ever get chlorophyll entered ? Cindy actually said two different things. Which is it, did the google search option prompt her to chloroform right off the bat , or did an actual reading about chlorophyll lead her to further search into chloroform?

Sorry if someone already mentioned this, but there was a google search on how to make chloroform, right? And Cindy denies making that search. Yet she admits to searching for chloroform. So if she didn't search how to make chloroform, who did and why? (that's a rhetorical question). I don't think Cindy thought about that when she (IMO) lied on the stand today. Her story doesn't make any sense.

She also said many had access to the computer including George and Casey's "friends".

Considering Casey only has imaginary friends, guess who could be the other possible suspect?

Respectfully disagree (BBM). Today CA said under oath on the stand that her "chlorophyll" searches led her to chloroform results. She claimed that her research on chlorophyll created a couple of additional search topics (bacteria in chlorophyll reactions, naturally occurring compounds in red/brown plants and algae) which led to searches for for chloroform.

She did not say this in her State deposition, IIRC. She said she searched for chlorophyll and when asked whether she had searched for chloroform, answered that she "did not know."

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/05/the-google-searches-and-cindy/

(Please correct me if I am mistaken on this.)

Cindy's escape clause on every lie she is now telling is that she is on different meds now, so she remembers things she did not before.
Can you say practised liar?

For me it was never that some people felt they should express compassion for Cindy that caused any issue. We are all allowed our opinions on this board, of course. It was when it became a sudden issue to discuss all the people Cindy had hurt. To discuss that she had thrown innocent people under the bus and if she had her way, those innocent people might be on trial for their lives right now.

All of a sudden, what Cindy had done to enable Casey to get away with the murder of Caylee was not good enough reason to state Cindy was a bad human being just because she cried once on the stand. This is how "adults" get away with hurting children. My mother in law looks like a even nicer grandma than Cindy :rolleyes: and she allowed three of her four children to be molested during almost their whole childhoods. The two daughters were being molested by her brother, their uncle. My husband was molested by a male family friend whom she allowed to watch her children. Several of her boyfriends also molested her daughters. I had been married to my husband for two years when he told me of his sexual abuse, I thought I was doing the "right thing" by telling him to share this with his mom(who I thought was a loving woman)and her response was "yeah well your sisters were molested by your uncle." She had not known about my husband's molestation but when she learned she dismissed it as easily as she dismissed the rape of her daughters. Upon hearing this, the word "cee you next tuesday" came out of my mouth and I can tell you THAT was the big scandal of the family from then on. I was enemy number one. How, how could I have said such an awful thing about a mother and grandmother?

I guess I missed this boat of having kids where I can release all responsibility for my actions in connection to my children just because I gave birth. :waitasec:

I can imagine what Caylee saw when she was alone with her Mother and Grandmother, I have seen the videos-for me it is all too clear what Caylee Marie lived every day of her life. I have read all the statements, seen Cindy on television, read the emails she sent and received from her brother. All those material items bought "for Caylee" was a mad rush of spending glee to those two materialistic creatures, Casey and Cindy. Appearances is all they are, appearances are not love. Cindy makes me sick. She has always made me sick. And, I will never back down from that opinion again.

I did think the State had this in the bag. Now I don't know. I would like to think that the jury sees through Casey and Cindy and Jose but as I have learned, I can be very wrong in thinking others see what I see. :dunno:

I can think it is very clear that Casey and Cindy are evil and because of that Caylee died and now they are trying to get away with that-and get away with gaining financial freedom off the death of Caylee Marie. But, not everyone sees it that way. And, the defense is counting on that. I have been mad, I have been mad for Caylee Marie. I am here for the truth to come out about Caylee and part of that truth is the role Cindy has played in the cover up of Caylee's death at the hands of Casey.

IIRC, the Anthonys had given Mallory a "special" bracelet to wear. Something happened to it, and in one of the letters Cindy sent to Casey in jail-Casey was told a new one was being sent to her so she could "bless it." I do not have words for the darkness I sense in these people's souls. I will keep on watching the trial but I think this is just the beginning of the plan to save Casey. I feel Cindy is as capable of anything just like she taught her daughter.

:twocents:

guy from Gentiva is on the witness list-the SA may have feared this happening.

Also: if she really wanted to know if some plant in her backyard was making her dog sick all she had to do was look up poisonous plants/ toxic plants -pets, children, etc.
She would not have to look up Chlorophyll. sheez she thinks we are all stupid. It was such a cover up. For imprisoned daughter.
Oh, and how she conviently said something popped up on her computer about skateboarding kids and "neck breaking" whatever it was:sick:

Hopefully the SA will be able to get her records from Gentiva co and they will verify if she was not at work or was at work that day.

hi everyone. i'm new. this is my first post, but i've been lurking since the beginning of the trial. today's "bombshell" has me so enraged that i can't help but post. i haven't really followed this case until the the trial, but now i'm hooked and based on what i've heard, have ZERO doubt that ICA killed her child. i have always felt bad for GA and CA - until now. what CA did today was disgraceful.

at any rate, even if Cindy "falsified" her timecards or whatever, SURELY there has got to be record of her vacation time. i am a salaried employee for a healthcare organization. within the last couple years we've had to start clocking in/out, but before that it was an honor system. *however* we ALWAYS had to account for our vacation time in some way. in addition to there being IT records from her work computer (that password stuff is BS, anyone in your company's IT department can access your accounts/email) there has got to be some kind of calendar where vacation time/personal time was recorded. what was stopping people from going over their vacation time? Gentiva is a huge company, not some mom and pop shop. they have to have "protocols" (haha) in place to cover their @sses.

I am SO GLAD there's an IT guy on the jury. Seriously.

Nancy Grace just said the prosecution has the time keeper from Gentiva on their witness list. Can't wait for rebuttal.:great:

I speak for myself. I am here because Inmate Casey never had to suffer the consequences of her actions, which enabled her and ended with the tragic murder of her own 2 year old daughter.

Today I witnessed Cindy Anthony lie in order to protect said inmate daughter from HER CONSEQUENCES.

Two of these things are just like each other (sung to Sesame street theme).....

As sorry as I felt for Cindy as she broke down on the stand, and the fact that I have always maintained this family is certifiable, I want to call her at home and say, "you suck". You just threw your cherished granddaughter under the bus. Cindy: you suck. Absolutely.

BRAVO! :clap: :clap:

She not only threw her cherished granddaughter under the bus, she threw her away like trash - just like her daughter did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb
Back