2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone may think I'm nuts, but I think there's more going on with the computer searches and that Cindy may be telling the truth, at least about doing a simple search of chloroform. Either that, or she is a huge liar.

When I think of chlorophyll, it brings the color green to mind. There was an extremely tired and sleepy small dog. Could Cindy have found some green residue on that little dog's face? Does chloroform leave a residue...
BBM
She is a huge liar.
When YM first told Cindy about the chloroform search she never mentioned she searched for it o r for chlorophyl (cuz he never asked her :maddening: )
In the depo she does not say she searched specifically for chloroform ,as she did today. Her lies are growing .:liar:

She's lying and I'm not even going to bother saying JMO. :innocent:

When one of my animals are sick I normally do a seach that inludes somthing to the extent of "dog tired all the time" or better yet visit a vet site for faq.

I do not think that anyone at all would know what a certain plant is made of? I wonder if there were any other searches that time of additional searches that COULD relate to a tired dog?

Is CA saying that just all of a sudden she thinks.. wow I think my tree in the yard has chlorophyll in it that is making my dog sleepy.
Prosecution needs to know if she found her answer as why the dog was tired, did she do any other searches, did she visit a dog forum, did she look to yahoo answers .. why just the word Chlorophyll.

I hope when prosecution gets their bearing back they will drive that Mac truck over her entire testimony today.

BBM. Same here. My cat got outside one time, and when he came back in he was drooling profusely and acting like his mouth was irritated. I figured he'd chewed on some plant that didn't agree with him. I looked up "cat drooling", "cat oral irritation", "cat allergies" and other variations of those. It didn't even cross my mind to look up plants, and certainly NOT chlorophyll. I ended up calling a free veterinarian hotline here in DE to find out what I should do. CA is lying, no doubt in my mind about that.

This is something I just read on another forum. Anyone???

"Just repeating what I said before - I think Cindy undid any harm when she denied she made the "how to make chloroform search and the "how to make household weapons"
Now here's a big thing though. When I cam across casey's stumbleupon account, I went on the sites she had looked at. One of them led me to the sci-bot site or whatever it was called - the site they talked about today. I have been trying for a year to replicate what i did before, but haven't had any luck - but if someone wants to tell Ashton that they can trace casey as the user of that site if they look at her stumbleupon account history, be my guest. At least that would prove it was casey and not Cindy for those searches.
BTW, for those that don't know what stumbleupon is, it's a site that suggests sights you might like. Ricardo had an account too."
Probably won't help at this point, but this is her old stumbleupon:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/caseyomarie/all/

And a thread on Sinkholes, which is a part of her stumbled-upon sites:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69033"]Sinkholes... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

(Please forgive me if this is already covered; I'm playing catch-up...)

I refuse to watch HLN ever again after Vinnie's tribute to CA this evening. Are they all slobbering about how wonderful CA is for choosing to lie for ICA instead of standing up for Caylee??

I respectfully disagree. I was just getting ready to post that although many TH's are trying not to judge CA for what she did since she is a "victim" and is being a mom, most of the discussion is about how she is definitely lying.

It is actually making me feel better that every talking head thinks she is lying. Perhaps the jury can see through this as well.

you guys... we need to be really careful on not bashing CA. Trust me I am not pleased with her testimony either but make sure to think carefully and keep TOS in mind before posting.. (I find the sitting on one hand and typing with the other hand technique helpful LOL)

thanks so much... you guys ROCK!

What I am wondering is, would her attorney allow her to take a step like this knowing perjury in a capital murder case can land you 15 years in prison??? He must have known, and somehow her work records must show her as leaving on those days. Why else would he let her do this if she were not "covered", so to speak???

IDK but Cindy doesn't have a great track record for following her attorney's advice. I would venture a guess that ML didn't know, but maybe he is simply turning a deaf ear. IMO

Would be interesting to know if she was an exempt (salaried) or nonexempt (hourly) employee. If she was in an administrative or managerial position, in all likelihood she was exempt (salaried) and received a set salary which would mean she didn't get paid by the hour - she would get paid for 40 worked hours each week, and typically wouldn't clock in or out, or have to submit a routine timesheet (unless scheduled time was taken off).

At a previous employer, I learned that if a company requires a salaried employee to clock/punch in and out or keep a timesheet, it can open the employer up to liability because the employee could then claim that they were incorrectly classified (should be hourly/nonexempt) and, if proven in a court of law, the employer could potentially have to pay costly overtime back pay (using the company's own timesheets).

Was CA in a managerial, supervisory position - conducted employee evaluations, etc.? Or, was she more of a scheduler/coordinator - setting a work schedule for those who actually did home visits? Would be interesting to know.

They don't technically clock in. They just have to keep up with their time on a weekly timesheet. That's also how they keep up with their comp time owed to them as well, so, IMO, the employees would WANT to make sure they are correct.

I am one of those who was disappointed in Cindy today. :anguish: I too felt that she
had finally worked through her need to deny. I understood why she held so
tightly to her belief that ICA was innocent and defended that belief aggressively.
I can't even imgine being in her shoes. In the end, it hurt ICA and CA far
more than it helped.

After thinking on it, I think todays testimony was about keeping ICA off death row.
I suspect, that JB probably approached CA with how bad the case is going, that ICA
will die unless something can be done to remover the premeditation. Right or
wrong I can understand CA needing to try and do just that.

But in the end I don't think CA's attempt will matter much. Her testimony was obviously
slanted to save her daughter.

Having said all that, I was never really sold on the chloroform angle. I don't know
why the levels were so high in the trunk, or why the computer searches, but
it always seemed too far fetched to think KC would pick that method to put
Caylee to sleep, or to kill her. Much easier ways to do those things.

I DO think that the duct tape was the murder weapon. And I DO think THAT shows premeditation.
And I do NOT think CA can explain that away. :twocents:

Everyone may think I'm nuts, but I think there's more going on with the computer searches and that Cindy may be telling the truth, at least about doing a simple search of chloroform. Either that, or she is a huge liar.

When I think of chlorophyll, it brings the color green to mind. There was an extremely tired and sleepy small dog. Could Cindy have found some green residue on that little dog's face? Does chloroform leave a residue...

I'll go with she's a huge liar.

THIS. And I'm also wondering why the DA didn't have the employment records (time cards, emails, meeting notes, whatever) to substantiate that CA was at work (if she was) during the time these searches were done. The two chlor's information was in the deposition, they should have known this would be an issue. Maybe it's coming in the rebuttal case?

I think they do. I;m pretty sure they gathered all those records way back when, when CA tried to insinuate she was the one who could have done the searches because she was looking up chlorophyll.

I hope they do go after her! The lies she is getting away with deserve some consequences and punishment. This whole family has been getting away with so much for so long it's just unbelievable!:maddening:

They will never go after her. I guarantee you.

Dang girl this good stuff you should be a lawyer..

I am a lawyer! Lol!

Did anyone hear JVM on HLN with Vinnie P., just before the end of his show, JVM said she observed Cindy and JB outside in a very chummy talk, and laughing???

I'm still worried about the "84" searches. That would be horrible for the State. if it has another explanation, and it really was only once!!

What do you mean? What's up with the 84 searches?

You'd end up with egg on your face because there are a number of searches related to dogs and fleas.

Really? I saw the examination of the computer guy. Not once did I hear a thing about dogs or fleas as he chronologically went through all the searches that were conducted at the same time chloroform was searched on those two days. can you give me a link? I mean, I'm sure lots of things were looked up on that computer but unless it was done at the same time as the chloroform searches, it would be irrelevant. If it was, however, it could weaken the impact of the chloroform searches so I would like to know. TIA.

Totally off subject of Cindy, but pertaining to your last paragraph...

I had a deposition recently and the guy would ask me questions but not listen to my answers. But he couldn't have known what I was going to say either because it was questions about my past. It drove me insane!

But I swear to Gawd, he could have been Baez's brother. Even the court reporter would snicker at his stupidity.

Eegads! Depos are much different than cross examination. In depos, you want to let the witness or opposing party talk as much as possible and really listen to and follow up on their answers. It allows you to fish and give them rope to hang themselves with if they are lying because liars change their story a lot. In cross it usually doesn't matter what they answer, or if they answer at all. It's just you making your point. It sounds like this attorney didn't know what he was doing in depo.

Oh. My. God.

I'm still reeling from Cindy's testimony today. If we didn't know it before, we know now where Casey learned how to lie. She obviously grew up watching The Master.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

if anything one day was St Patrick's so you'd think it would be easier especially since she already testified about how busy Mondays were (it was a Monday) and how she had to work late on Mondays. Why would it be easier to remember three years later than it was back then when she had no recollection of being home?

Also, it's clear ICA was also there because there were also MYSPACE and other hits so you'd think she'd remember coming home two days in one workweek and finding her daughter who had a big job at Universal home on the computer.

That's a good point, but CA has a good reason to recall March '08... without written/computer records, I doubt any co-worker would be able to say without question that she was there on any day before Caylee was declared missing.

Thankfully I have been away most of the night and couldn't listen to the THs. I am listening to Dr. Drew right now...heard the tail end of NG...of course they both are so very sympathetic to CA....
BUT
they don't know the things we who have followed this case from day 31. They don't know of the lying, of giving the wrong brush to the FBI, of CA considering to give the dogs' toothbrush to LE (words spoken from her own mouth). Lies, lies, lies. This is not JUST a grieving grandmother and one that is scared to death of losing her mirror image daughter. This is a masterful liar, the one that ICA learned from. I can bet you if any of these talking heads knew the cold hard facts of Cindy Anthony....they wouldn't be spouting off like they are tonight.

hmmm. Makes me wonder if CA looked up cloroform after she saw a search on the computer for clorAform.
CA sees dog is not active, but sleepy and KNEW ICA had researched how to make clorAform?
looking up clorophyll is odd, IMO........a nurse should know it won't hurt a dog.
Dogs eat grass all the time (bamboo?)

i know that. but there was talk she was googling what her dogs ate that could have made the lethargic, bamboo was brought up in the testimony and on ng, per testimony she talked about brown and red coloring on plants, which heavenly bamboo has. that's all. just sleuthing around.

Yes, but she never SAID she googled bamboo and you know that if she had googled bamboo, the DT would have mentioned it. All the things that she said about the brown and red coloring makes me think just as someone else mentioned....she recently googled bamboo, but did not google it that day, nor was she even home that day. She flat out lied and I hope they call her on it!!!! I hope she tosses and turns all night tonight and that Caylee haunts her dreams...

Gitana,
re: the 84 searches stuff:

R. Hornsby said that 17 march (or the other computer search day) was day 84 in the calendar year and that the computer program could have been annotating that vs the number of times it was actually searched...

he further said, iirc, that they have an expert that could be talking about this or that Jose is onto this track?

hope that helps

snipped for space...

But just because it's not usually done doesn't mean the state can't recall her again - right? I mean they've had several witnesses on many times. I don't think the jury would find it odd to once again see Cindy on the stand after seeing so many witnesses come and go multiple times.

Also, she very likely was blindsided (LDB). Now that she's had the chance to think and refresh her memory re: depositions and time lines and computer searches, etc., she'll be much more prepared to ask Cindy the most relevant details.

So whether it's commonly done or not, the jurors certainly won't know the difference and what would the harm be in calling her back to tie up the dangling loose ends? I can see several chances for gain and very few for loss at this point.

Especially since Cindy is a poor liar.

Your excellent post gave me an idea :waitasec:. What if LDB knew this was coming? What if she (LDB) purposely acted miffed? What if the whole SA plan is that they will HAVE to beat-up CA to prove a major point in the rebuttal, but knew that CA was being looked on by the jury as a sympathetic figure after her "meltdown" on the stand during the SA's case? (Which would make the SA look like big, bad meanies.) So, now that CA has shown the world that she has tossed aside the memory of that beautiful child, Caylee, to protect her evil spawn, Casey, no one will care when CA gets mowed down by that Mack truck powered by Ashton, Burdick, & George. Isn't it all about perception in the end? :twocents:

hello there!

i guess the reason i believe CA is lying boils down to common sense. i know (and the jury knows) there were depositions taken beforehand. it is pretty clear that the prosecution was confident in their computer forensics, and in their CIC there were no definitive questions from the SA or the DT about anyone other than ICA possibly making those searches. To me, the professionalism and organization (for lack of a better term) the SA's have has been evident. They have covered ALL bases, all questions, all doubt...until now. The fact that this was clearly a surprise to them makes me think that regardless of what CA or JB says, this is a new revelation.

Plus...how do you get from dogs eating bamboo to chlorophyll to chloroform in a google search? It just doesn't make sense. She just seemed like she was lying (too much unnecessary detail, things not adding up, etc). Also, she's the defendant's mother. She's obviously in a precarious position, but doesn't want her daughter to get the DP, and those internet searches are the one thing linking her to premeditation. Any juror that wouldn't factor this concept into their deliberation is a fool, IMO.

Here is CA's 2009 depo. She claimed the same thing then, she searched for Chlorophyll..... page 172
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/depos/cindyanthonydepo072809.pdf

Of course it was common knowledge by then, that searches for chloroform had been found on their computer, so it wasn't much of a stretch for her to come up with that lie. She lies enough that it comes easy..

I have to say that just because the scare was old doesn't mean she didn't get the forwarded email (which is what she said) that talked about the scare in March. My not so smart sister always forwards stupid things like this and they are usually the scares everyone and their brother heard about two years ago (like waking up in a bathtub with your kidney missing kinda old). I would think one could find that email though, right??

I just googled the hand sanitizer scare - IT WAS MAY-JUNE 2007!

:liar: Cindy! :tsktsk:

I googled - hand sanitizer scare

So she lied about it coming out in March of 2008 as well! :liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member