2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She said she remembered it because it was right around her anniversary and Casey's birthday... she answered why she would remember.

She said that was why she kind of recalled being home for half days around that time - not why she was doing the computer searches, or details of how many hours she worked, or when she left work, or what she searched for (which is what she said she didn't remember because she had no reason to...then went into the skateboarding video tangent)

Casey lies, Cindy lies...George and Lee? Maybe they all lie and are all involved in covering up what happened to Caylee...that is what I am thinking, anyway, at least as a possibility. If I am a juror, after seeing George and Lee acting so oddly with Casey on the jail tapes, and now this with Cindy, I think it would not be out of the question to believe the whole defense theory...and then Casey made a hash of getting rid of Caylee's body.

maybe that is why ICA said "don't worry, I didn't tell them anything"
That phrase always bothered me.

Because of cindys outrageous lies, she may have lost all sympathy from the jurors regarding the death penalty.

so, apologies in advance if this was touched on but, my fiance' noticed something about LDB's cross exam of cindy tonight. cindy agreed to all of the searches done on march 17th (acetone, chloroform, peroxide), but denied the searches done on march 21st (HOW TO MAKE chloroform, self-defense, etc.) meaning, LDB knew exactly what she was doing and was not caught off guard but instead is preparing for the rebuttal.
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
scroll to March 17th, 2008.

Good catch!! And I mean the double entendre lol!! :rocker:

Rick and Shirley P. on rebuttal, please! You know Cindy has moaned the truth of things to her own mom... What a generational mess.

I've only gotton to page 5 on this, and probably won't go any further.

I really can't see how anyone would be surprised at todays turn of events.
So she gets up on the stand the first week and lets it roll.
Once she regained her composure, she has sat silently in the back, madly taking notes with her head buried in her notebook.

I'm as disgusted as the rest of you are, don't get me wrong, but I am not surprised one bit. I wasn't ready to put my guard down on either one of them.

Now, as far as Grandma Shirley goes, let's not forget that Cindy visited her prior to her interview with LE, that everyone thought was so cute, etc. {whisking around the house looking for a lost cat, offering coffee, etc}
What I remember from Grandma Shirley's LE interview is her remark that she hoped Cindy wouldn't be angry with her for the things that she said.
You don't think that Cindy coached her mother??
There was *talk* at one time, that Cindy had gone to her mother that any talk of Casey was strickly off limits if they were going to continue a relationship.

Not meaning to anger anyone, or make light of everyone's feelings here, but I just don't see how so many were so easily duped.
Maybe my age and being cynical in regards to some things have held me back on this topic.

Burn me once, shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me.
Cindy is a burner, and always has been and we all have seen it first hand, over and over and over.
And, it still isn't over.

I do hope that the state is busy right now getting their ducks in a straight row for round 2.

The "iorny" is that ICA is so obviously guilty and the State's case is so convincing, that CA has to lie to save her. Hello? She's not WORTH saving! She murdered your granddaughter! Wake up, woman!

Because of cindys outrageous lies, she may have lost all sympathy from the jurors regarding the death penalty.

I hadn't thought of that, but it sounds reasonable. If true, she may have doomed her daughter rather than helped her! Good point!

The searches on myspace and chloroform were 20 or 30 seconds apart, IIRC.
While this point may be made on rebuttal, I'd have made the point now. Very easy to do in one simple question today. ("Cindy, you see here where there's a search on myspace 20 seconds after your search for choloroform? Did you also do that search? ") This way, the jurors strike out Cindy's ridiculous testimony as a reasonable doubt in their minds and move on. No reason to keep it all separate.

My :twocents:

I think it's possible that CA was at home on the days of the computer searches because I know that people can and do fudge their time cards/ work hours. Happens all the time. that issue is no biggie to me.

But the fact is, the search was for how to make chloroform, and CA's explanation doesn't fit with the search.

Also, while I might believe that she looked up alcohol because of the hand sanitizer/danger issue, it also does NOT fit with searches (unless we are not seeing the whole list of searches.) I would expect the google entry to be 'alcohol content in hand sanitizer', 'Hand sanitizer risk to children' or something along those lines.

I also would NOT expect her to then look up acetone etc to know if it was a danger to a child. That's pretty basic. A no-brainer, and more so for someone in the medical field.
I've been a CA supporter from the get-go, but this is obviously pure fabrication in an attempt to remove premeditation.

I still empathize with CA, but it's beyond frustrating to see her still trying to cover for ICA after all the evil things she has done.

I'll have to go back to check her other oaths because I noticed in today's one she said "So help me God, Yes"...and I don't recall her saying that before.
To me it was almost like she was saying "Please forgive me God for what I'm about to do".

JMO

Yes, it was Sodium Forgetital. She has since received a Hyper Brainboosticilin injection, hence her newfound memory.

:floorlaugh:

I would like a prescription for both,please :crazy:

amazingly, the THs tonight have pointed out some common sense points, that hopefully the jurors will see.

best one so far, on Dr. Drew, he said that if CA had some sort of memory impairment earlier, how did she remember the deposition so well? the computer searches so well?

common sense. i'm a nurse and i swear it doesn't happen this way with meds.

jmo

Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.

I haven't read the whole thread yet so sorry if this was already answered. But believe he was referring to the Julian date (of the searches) rather than the calendar date.

OMG, the Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman sure is making the rounds today. I'm getting sick of his face being plastered on my TV screen on every show (back-to-back). Is he trying to do damage control or what? We are not drinking the koolaid Mr. Lippman, there's not enough sugar in it!

she said she could not remember specifics about when she was home as that time of her life was uneventful as compared to "the last three years". She said she did remember that she took some time off during the month because of things like Casey's birthday and her anniversary but didn't remember when but that if there were computer searches then that was when...very convincing....

She said she remembered it because it was right around her anniversary and Casey's birthday... she answered why she would remember.

They could plea mercy during the penalty phase. There is absolutely no reason to lie on the stand. By doing so, she's actually reinforcing Casey's psychopathic behaviour. Even Casey said "wow" when her mom lied for her. Imagine that!

Would you do that to your child? I wouldn't.

My DD, who has been watching this trial from day 1, knew how CRAZY UPSET I was today after Cindy's lies. I walked in the door, and she was watching NG and I was like "blah blah blah blah"...and my daughter said "Would you lie for me?" and without missing a beat I (almost) screamed "No". No hesitation, no having to think about it....nothing. I WOULD NOT LIE FOR MY CHILD. That is not to say I would not be HEARTBROKEN .... but I definitely would not lie.
Problem with Cindy is that her lies back during the "I'll sell my soul to the devil to save my daughter" days is that I believe she lied then, in conjunction with a morally bankrupt (like that word Jose?) defense being created for her daughter. She can't NOT lie now. Be sure though, the truth shall find you out Cindy. Whatever that might be.

Wouldn't it be funny if Cindy was employing double-reverse psychology?! She duped ICA into thinking she was trying to help her, when in fact, she knew she would alienate the jury and make them more likely to put her on death row! Yeah, that's it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny
Back