2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
88 times!

Okay- so I missed all of today.

I'm waiting for the prosecution to catch her and expose the lies.

I used hand sanitizers on my son (born in 1997) and he's just fine now! She's a nurse - why couldn't she look it up on her hospital system. It would most certainly be there since it's technically medically related.

Hazards of hand sanitizer.

gahhhhhh!

MOO

Mel

I was on a sanity break cleaning stairwell carpets, ripping out old carpet, cleaning the ever loving heck out of my house and didn't get the pleasure of listening to CA LYING under oath to save her murderous daughter... but...

I always look up chloroform or how to make chloroform or neck breaking whenever my dog is sick, don't you?

In all seriousness I always expected momma pathological liar to cover for daughter pathological liar. I had a brief denial period when she broke down on the stand, until today, where I had a ton of empathy for her as a grieving grandmother but that was now been thrown out the window. I'm disgusted to say the least!

Today, CA got up on witness stand and testified to searching for chloroform on the computer,stating that though she was working on the two days in question in March, she might have come home to get on the computer, as she could not use her computer at work. She also testified that the stain in the trunk was there when they bought the car.

Still reeling here...but:
1. CA had already testified to this in her deposition, right? So the State knew what she was going to say?
2. If so, was LDB prepared for this? Or was she rattled?
3. Will the state be able to prove her lies or will will this impeach her as their own witness?
4. If state knew what CA was going to do, is this a part of their bigger plan for rebuttal?

What else must we ask?

The SA had no clue.
She said she could not show overtime, not that she could not use her computer at work, so she left early to keep her hours up- funny cuz I looked at her timecards and they sure look like there is overtime all over the place on there. She implicated her boss in saying her employee would tell her to leave and then fill in her timecard for her.
I think they will be able to prove her lies but it will take JP allowing them to enter in some new evidence and witnesses for rebuttal and Bill S. said this might be tricky b/c the SA should have had their ducks in a row and have researched that day fully. i disagree and I think JP will allow it since this witness needs to be impeached and has already said something different than her depo.
I think the cell phone pings alone should do it. I am trying to find out if the cell phone ping records go back to march. So far, I have only seen records of june and july for all parties. the same thing for her sun pass. I wonder if we will see these before the rebuttal testimony, per sunshine laws.

Now that I am over the initial shock, I am actually glad this happened. Hold on, here is why.

IMO, the state is going to be able to blow Cindy outta the water with solid evidence she is lying. Linda backed off so that she could get all of her ducks in a row. But the next time she discusses this subject with Cindy she is going to be armed and dangerous. She will have ping maps, and records/testimony from Geneva and coworkers, AND she will have the print out s which show that the photobucket and Myspace was interspersed with the chloroform searches. AND I don't think there was any record of CHLOROPHYL searches. Baez would have shown us those already, imo. AND she will have the pertinent testimony of her last depo placed right under Cindy's pinnochio nose. End. Of. Story.

Too bad she couldn't enclose the "nose scratching" episode in court for the jury to see.....

Cindy totally perjured herself. The state better be on it. I even remember the evidence a couple of years ago, and I don't even follow this on here that much.

What I didn't get was the statement she made about Gentiva has their own internet. Well it is a medical facility so wouldn't she be able to look up these terms on their computer. And I really don't believe they did not have access to the regular internet.

At this point I cannot wait until the rebuttle

I sooo agree with you.

I have always always even when CA was sobbing on the stand a couple weeks ago, thought, SHE is the reason we are all here. People have felt so bad for her and GA but the whole family is messed up. I'm sure the A's put up with alot from ICA over the years but not only did they not put a stop to it they fed it. ICA was not just born, she was created. CA was the creator. GA and LA are just along for the ride. Niether one of them has what it takes to stand up to the 2 female narcicists in their family. They do what they're told.

I hope the Jury can see through the lies. It's ridiculous.

But really did we really honestly expect CA to tell the truth even under oath. They do just exactly what they want when they want and so far they have never ever been held accountable. They have no respect for the law, the courts, the judge. It's only what they want.

Let this please be the time they are held accountable. Perjury is not looked upon lightly. I'm thinking she may end up in a jail cell too.

I think I need to take a break from this trial. It's hard to stomach when people like this can lie lie lie and get away with it.

Hang in there:seeya: It's people like us, that have to stomach this crap so people like the Anthony's can't get away with it.

okay....I have been dying to get on her and post my theory....practically pushed my DH off the puter, lol

Here goes.....A). DT knows they haven't been doing good with all of their witnesses and the whole thing was boring to everyone, including the jury.
B). There was obviously no way she wasn't going to most be found guilty.
C). So.....they went to CA & GA and their lawyer and told them that if CA would claim that she did the searches on the computer THEN...ICA will tell them exactly what happened to Caylee (of which we all know ICA will not do, but CA & GA are desparate and will believe anything ICA tells them right now)
D). sooooo......CA & GA put out the statement last night that they don't believe she is innocent, however, don't want what the state wants (and we know that is the ultimate, the DP) AND CA & GA just want to know the truth.
E). By CA claiming the searches that would throw out the premeditation and essentially the DP....so at most get LWOP and then she will tell her parents what happened.
E). CA & GA buy it hook, line and sinker....ie, drank the koolaid once AGAIN.

So, what do you all think??????

oh....that little comment by Baez, "have a good evening your Honor".....puleeze!!!!!

Cindy claimed she didn't return to work after what date?? I can't accurately recall what she said. TIA

I'm sure she said July 18th, I wondered why she said that date when it all came down on the 15th. I couldn't imagine she went to work on the 16th or 17th. I may be wrong....

I never fell for her "costume change" the past few weeks and I glad she lied her butt off today because when it IS SHOWN in court in front of the jury
it will make it look soooooo riduculous and so obvious that she is covering for ICA. This is what she has been doing her whole life.

TOAST BABY TOAST BURNT TOAST

I do think the prosecution will overcome this, because I think it was pretty obvious that Cindy was lying and I think the jury will pick that up. But I do have a question that I asked on the legal thread but maybe some of you already know.

If Cindy's testimony today is impeached, does that make ALL of her testimonies for both the defense and the prosecution go out the door?

Somebody remind me please (my head is spinning and if I look this up I might lose it!) but did Cindy's testimony, other than her complete and utter breakdown of grief, do anything to help the prosecution? Her actualy WORDS were only to enter items into evidence, right? The only other thing I think she said was that she was as sure as she could be that she put the ladder up.

So if everything she ever said is thrown out because she perjured herself once, does that really hurt the prosecution?

The only truly pertinent portion of CA's testimony for the SA that was important was getting the 911 tapes in. Everything else just corroborated the party lies that the jury had already heard. Perhaps that the laundry bag was stored in the trunk and that they owned it, but that's it.

Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

Awesome point! Really smart people here. The Anthony's should read here everyday, it sure would save them a lot of grief.

Not to mention, as a nurse, you can not make me believe she would fall for the "dangerous of hand sanitizers" so much she would have to go home to search it?

Actually , that did make the rounds and many schools stopped using it for younger children.
I just don't believe it happened the way CA :liar: said it did.

I know we have all of ICA's ping maps, did we get CA's? If so, was a "calendar/mapping" done like ICA's? TIA

Celebs are tweeting about Cindy!!! HDonoho = Holly Marie Combs from Charmed.

@HDonoho Oh for crying out loud! “@ABCAshleigh: Bombshell from Cindy Anthony at #caseyanthony " I searched for chloroform"”

When one of my animals are sick I normally do a seach that inludes somthing to the extent of "dog tired all the time" or better yet visit a vet site for faq.

I do not think that anyone at all would know what a certain plant is made of? I wonder if there were any other searches that time of additional searches that COULD relate to a tired dog?

Is CA saying that just all of a sudden she thinks.. wow I think my tree in the yard has chlorophyll in it that is making my dog sleepy.
Prosecution needs to know if she found her answer as why the dog was tired, did she do any other searches, did she visit a dog forum, did she look to yahoo answers .. why just the word Chlorophyll.

I hope when prosecution gets their bearing back they will drive that Mac truck over her entire testimony today.

What also bothered me about the stain testimony is she was never required to point out which stain, there were several evident in the photograph.

I'll bet that CA has never looked into that trunk until the day she was cleaning it to get rid of the decomposition odors.

I also doubt that she could even do anything on the computer except to check her email.

I can barely stand to look at ICA, she just disgusts me so.

edit:

The system is so slanted toward the defendant. The victims are forgotten and just become a body instead of a living person.

Any health care facility would have a. regular internet b. ability to look up any medical condition.

Yep, they sure would! I'm a RN and have the ability to do such searches! Certain sites are blocked at the hospital I work at but I can still google and if the search produces a site not allowed, well then it's simply not allowed and I can't access it! Although, I've never done a google search that wasn't allowed.... I think for the most part it's entertainment sites that aren't allowed...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazmiaWojo
Back