2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

they were just saying on HLN that Casey is the one with the photo bucket account not cindy and a search for chloroform was like 4 minutes from a visit to photo bucket.

Can someone explain the "day 83, day 82" thing that Hornsby brought up? Please? I couldn't understand the significance of that.

I believe they were trying to point out that each day you go to a site, the count increases by a count of one on the sites "cookie" that is left in your browser by the site.

Even worse, she claimed her searches regarding the lethargic dog started with "Chlorophyll." Who the heck would even think of that affecting a dog, much less being the first search term? Way too specific.

I'm thing that the SA is probably going to have their computer guru's do another filter on the hard drive tonight for the dates in question and see what else was going on, like they did for June 16, 2008. Maybe some emails or IMs done at the same time the searches were done, to see who was doing what when.

Yes but she did have an administrative job. I am sure she used her computer constantly and it was a Monday. Staff meeting day. Not too long now and we will know if she lied or if she told the truth. I really think she believes that because no one had her password no one could ever look. That is so false. If you ever forget a password like that (as I have a few times for our payroll) you call the control company or administration and they reset for you (after a series of identifying questions). Just like if you type it wrong 3 times, it will lock you out. She must realize this.

I also think her testimony really didn't help Casey. Caylee is still dead and they admitted that Casey was there when she died. Big deal who did the searches. She will get LWOP anyway. DP is too much of a stretch, IMO.

Who she really hurt today was Lee. Everyone is now looking at the family again as if they are not to be trusted. Something just way too off. How will he, or either of the parents, ever get a job or new, true, friends. All the good will that has been cultivated these past weeks, POOF!

You are so right - poof be gone. Do you think anyone is going to buy her book? Are the neighbours going to rush over with snacks and treats? Will NBC be calling for more interviews once this is over (well, yah, maybe).

But at the end of the day, their daughter will be in jail, they will have no friends or family -- and I hope Lee and Mallory move far far far away and have their own children (leaving no forwarding address).

MOO

Mel

There's the Cindy we all have come to know....as for the slip up about the check charges, I bet the jury absorbed that!

I'm watching a rerun of her testimony and it's amazing how much CA sounds just like the old CA we have come to know and love. NOT. What a miraculous
rebound to her old self.........have to add that a talking head on HLN is talking about how she admits to putting bogus entries on her time card because the corporate office told her to lie on it. amazing......

Cindy claimed she didn't return to work after what date?? I can't accurately recall what she said. TIA

they were just saying on HLN that Casey is the one with the photo bucket account not cindy and a search for chloroform was like 4 minutes from a visit to photo bucket.

It was eight seconds from the photobucket account search.

I'd love to understand how CA got sucked into doing this..did Baez ring her up and say if you do this KC will come home and have another baby "for you"???? Seriously! How did Baez get her to do this? I thought she was going to "just seek the truth" and I thought she was in George's corner! What the H*ll happened!???
I had an intuition that maybe Baez called her up and said, "If you don't want your daughter executed, then you will do this." I thought her voice was shaky in the beginning, like she knew what a huge thing she was doing, and was a bit scared. They will now check the hard drive from her work at that time, and she may regret having agreed to doing this. Casey Jordan on HLN was just saying how heartbroken and disappointed she was in CA, as she had thought she had broken through the wall of denial, and was now the honest grieving grandmother. A leopard does not change its spots. Rule to remember.

Is Gentiva going to come and testify about Cindy telling the world that the executives ASK their employees to LIE on their time cards? Is her supervisor going to say that YES, she might have filled in and signed an employees time card for her? That is a big fat NO NO, especially in a medical office.

Cindy just threw her boss and her entire company under the bus. And I do not think they are going to ignore that testimony. I have a feeling they are now going to go that extra mile to dig out whatever evidence the SA needs to show Cindy's real hours that day.

I believe that in the end they will do just as you stated. I have issue with waiting and the time that goes by that this is even in the mind of the jury.

I have no more sympathy for CA.

I am sure the SA will be asking for a Subpoena for the Gentiva records to find out if in fact she was working that day or went home early. Cindy is praying that all that information is lost now, she is sure that they no longer have any information on her at the former workplace.

Hope it's possible to have the cell phone records of KC and Cindy during this time frame and associated pings so we can see where they were. So is one of the March holidays KC's birthday??? gimme a break!

I hope the SA will also check CA computer at work since she needed a password, then they may find she was on her computer at work and not even at home. Who need the payroll records.

I think the prosecution should add foxfire to a computer and ask CA to find it and open it. Fat chance she could even find it on a desktop.

Didn't she also testify that Monday's were her busiest days? Went in early and left late?

I do think the prosecution will overcome this, because I think it was pretty obvious that Cindy was lying and I think the jury will pick that up. But I do have a question that I asked on the legal thread but maybe some of you already know.

If Cindy's testimony today is impeached, does that make ALL of her testimonies for both the defense and the prosecution go out the door?

Somebody remind me please (my head is spinning and if I look this up I might lose it!) but did Cindy's testimony, other than her complete and utter breakdown of grief, do anything to help the prosecution? Her actualy WORDS were only to enter items into evidence, right? The only other thing I think she said was that she was as sure as she could be that she put the ladder up.

So if everything she ever said is thrown out because she perjured herself once, does that really hurt the prosecution?

I am just now starting to read this part in the afternoon thread. All I can say is thank goodness I was working and not watching. OMG. Tears are streaming down my face.

I haven't got to the cross yet. I will never be able to watch it, only to read what you all wrote and thanks for staying there and writing about it.

This is horrible for the SA case.

Now that I am over the initial shock, I am actually glad this happened. Hold on, here is why. :bricks:

IMO, the state is going to be able to blow Cindy outta the water with solid evidence she is lying. Linda backed off so that she could get all of her ducks in a row. But the next time she discusses this subject with Cindy she is going to be armed and dangerous. She will have ping maps, and records/testimony from Geneva and coworkers, AND she will have the print out s which show that the photobucket and Myspace was interspersed with the chloroform searches. AND I don't think there was any record of CHLOROPHYL searches. Baez would have shown us those already, imo. AND she will have the pertinent testimony of her last depo placed right under Cindy's pinnochio nose. End. Of. Story.:liar::liar::liar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back