2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange ,isn't it?
Too bad Mock juror can't read CA's depo. :seeya:

I am tying so hard not to say I told you so,to my fellow posters :iamashamed:

You have NO idea how tempted I am to read it. :banghead:

But no...I'll have to reason this out the same way the real jurors will have to reason this out. Otherwise, I'm not a mock juror, am I?

Bet this jury is as floored as I am, though.

Am really starting to wonder that. BS on WFTV just said this testimony was known by defense months ago so was all this planned out?

Even if they could get Lee to not deny the abuse that would work and he WOULD do it.

The Anthony's loved Caylee but they love Casey more and they seem to be fine going off the edge of a cliff here if there is chance she won't fall.

IMO -

That is the reason why they didn't flinch a muscle when accusations in the DT OS went down about GA molesting KC, GA covering up the supposed drowning, etc. It looked on their faces that it was painful to hear at the moment, but they knew that it was all in the name of saving their darling baby girl, KC. And isn't it appropriate that ICA is wearing baby pink today? She's reborn.

I have no doubt CA came across to the jury as a mother who is desperate to keep her daughter from being found guilty of 1st degree murder.

I cannot keep up with all the posts... did anyone else notice Biaz hiding a smirk behind a cup while LDB was cross exam CA? So dang unprofessional.

I feel like that horse icon...beat up after CA threw everyone who wants justice under the bus. JB, her lawyer or someone else has advised she won't be in much trouble for lying so she let loose.

I'm sorry to ask this again, the comments are moving at lightening speed and I can't see the answer. Where can I watch the trial so that I see ICA reactions at the same time as the witnesses are testifying.

Thanks so much,

Link in my siggie :)

There is Cindy's workplace computer hard drive out there.

Plus in public cases like this people have a way of coming forward. If Cindy e-mailed anyone from her WORK COMPUTER on the days in question and those people are like me and do not regularly delete e-mails, Cindy is in trouble.

Or even a phone call she may have had with a client. Maybe KC called her from home. Wouldn't that reign supreme. :innocent:

Multiple tabs being open really mean nothing, though. With any shared computer people in the family jump on and open a new tab to check mail and what not when another family member gets up to use the bathroom or get a drink or make a phone call, etc. My family does that every day. Even though most people here think CA is lying she could very well be telling the truth.

They would have to have been repeatedly jumping up from the computer and the other one sitting down seconds later, one after another, continuously, for almost an hour. Does your family do that?

Both March 17 and 21 were Mondays. didn't CA say they had staff meetings on Mondays?

Ys, I noticed that too. She said in her last testimony that Mondays were always long days for her, and she usually left around 6pm.

I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

I so feel your pain.....I'm crushed!
You can literally get away with murder when everything points to you.just lie :(

Okay, I am reading the case documents, and Cindy's Gentiva timecards are included. She is lying about never going over 40 hours a week. In a two month period, she worked over 40 hours every week, except one, which is noted at 36 hours. Big Lie. Gotcha!

How is anyone from her work expected to remember for sure a Friday afternoon more than three years ago? Something big and verifiable would have had to have happened on that day...

Well with the shovel and the dog issues and the list goes on and on I would get rid of that bamboo, It sure seems to keep following the whole family again and again

We can be mad at CA or Great full that she opened up a can of worms

IE the Check fraud and the stain.

that and i new think those poor yorkies were testing chloroform concoctions...

The state will clear this up with My Space, FB use before/after the searches, cell pings, Cindy's work computer and coworker testimony. I also believe the computer guys can re search the copy they have of the hard drive for those Chlorophyll searches (if there were any).

:maddening:
HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! As she was testifing my 19 year old son was sitting here (as I was swearing up a storm and blood pressure was sky high) and we talked about this. They all want their privacy and freak out even if we look over their shoulder while on the computer (which we do anyway) and they are nothing like ICA. With all the lies she had going on, ya right she just left her profile up!!!! :maddening: I'm so disgusted, I can't stand it.

JA just received a text message....hopefully it's something good!

JA.jpg

I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

If I were one of CA's patients on either day I would certainly do that myself!

CA did not tend to patients on March 2008. She had an administrative position, sat at a desk all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crochet Junkie