2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

Exactly! And LDB saw it coming, sooner or later. She's one smart cookie!

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet as I believe that the SA will get the necessary computer details, phone records, etc. and use them in their rebuttle. That said, Bill S. saying that CA's testimony was the first torpedo in the State's case. Makes me wonder what Jose offered Cindy in exchange for this testimony.

I'll be curious to see if they call River Cruz now...

We can be mad at CA or Great full that she opened up a can of worms

IE the Check fraud and the stain.

that and i new think those poor yorkies were testing chloroform concoctions...

Great new theory! ICA was testing the chloroform on the yorkies, that's why the one was "so tierd all the time"

Kc looks worried, with this sidebar. I wonder what happened?

Cindy worked in the medical field and I'm pretty sure HIPPA standards require that all records be kept (including email), for quite some time. I would be surprised if her company doesn't have extensive backups of all of her emails and records, etc...
If she worked in a hospital they have it. I work in one and our IT people can get on without our passwords. They have to be able to for all kinds of reasons. She lied about that too!

Whether it was KC CA GA LA, or any one of KC's friends who did searches on the computer it won't change the fact that KC murdered baby Caylee, right??????

I bet when JA disappeared, he was running to get a search warrant drafted to seize CA's workplaces computers. JMO

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet as I believe that the SA will get the necessary computer details, phone records, etc. and use them in their rebuttle. That said, Bill S. saying that CA's testimony was the first torpedo in the State's case. Makes me wonder what Jose offered Cindy in exchange for this testimony.

He wants to handle her book deal....

Having not followed the case, chlorophyll makes sense since CA testified a LOT about their passion for gardening.

AND, the jurors (a nurse and 2 IT guys) are going to KNOW it is total BS! that the company doesn't know passwords and keep records of the computers used at the hospital.

AND, KC has shown that she liked to go back to the house when she KNEW GA and CA would be gone, which is between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. GA's presence that one "gas can" day surprised the bejezzers out of KC as she was expecting him to be gone.

Don't worry folks, this is a no-brainer - at least to me.

I just Google searched chlorophyll and I stopped looking for any sites about chloroform on page 10 - found none in the first 10 pages. Imagine that.

Stunned,like everyone .But I hope that from Cindy's testimony the jury remembers this- did you type in the search engine how. to. make . chlorophorm.

The events of the last 24 hours make PERFECT sense to me now!

I suddenly understand Lippman's reasoning and motive in statement last night.

I suddenly understand Lippman's announcement of press conference AFTER court today.

I CERTAINLY understand now HOW and WHY Jean C got the "exclusive" news last night that CA WOULD be testifying today....

And most importantly, I now understand exactly WHY CA testified the way she did....

Does she REALLY believe she can try to play both sides of the fence? REALLY???????

:rocker: Great Points !!!

I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

:grouphug: me too...freakin' livid! Here com'on lets have a shot of tequila.
tequila.jpg

I think SA will get all their ducks in a row for CA during their rebuttal case......This just a short shot of false hope for JB and ICA...........What I am worried about now is how far will GA go for ICA?

cindy brought up casey's arrest for theft..did that open any new doors for the prosecution to explore?

Guess who my imagined target is going to be in kick-boxing class tonight?

Because it would show that she was at work and not at home during the time the searches were done.

Ya know what? Cindy would say that the time and date on her work computer were wrong! She's got an answer for everything.:banghead:

I think there may be some screamers in front of the house tonight, just a feeling.

Nancy will just play the "Oh she's a grieving mother/grandmother who doesn't want her daughter to die and forgive her she knows not what she's doing card"........and peeps will believe her, and we will start wrasslin' all over again..............lmbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez