2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CA, the trunk stain was there when she bought the car??

OMG! So someone else was driving around in a car with a stain shaped like a toddler in the fetal position?? Must have been Zanny!!

Forgive me...this day has made me positively slap-happy.:furious:

They've always claimed there was a stain in the car when they bought it. As was just pointed out in the testimony, the new decomp stain is in a different place.

I believe LDB was blindsided. At one point this morning I saw her get up and go down the aisle and speak to someone sitting in the gallery. I believe it was close to where the A's sit. Did anyone else notice that.

TrialNotes Trial Notes
I now think that "not innocent" thing last night was orchestrated to try to make her testimony today seem more believable.

Exactly. If CA was still touting from the mountain tops that her precious was innocent, it would have looked suspicious today, right? These people are masterful deceivers and their sicko daughter came by it naturally. I believe in this case it was definitely NURTURE VS NATURE.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I find it odd that Cindy Anthony didn't even know what a "Browser" was, yet she knew enough to delete the search history......

cindy brought up casey's arrest for theft..did that open any new doors for the prosecution to explore?

Wouldn't the DT have to have opened that instead of the witness under cross examination from the PT? Not sure. Anyone?

Casey Anthony and the truth are strangers.
Cindy Anthony and the truth are strangers.
George Anthony and the truth are strangers.
Lee Anthony and the truth are strangers.

They are a family of lying, liars

For lying under oath on the stand today here's what should happen to Cindy. The jury will aquit ICA and she will go back and live with Cindy and George. Then Cindy will find out if it was worth lying for.
I am angry and in shock from this testimony.

jmo

If CA can only access the system while at work, then any emails she sent that day would obviously have to have been written at work. But it's quite possible that she could be at work and not have written any emails.

It doesn't matter as long as they keep their backups. They will be able to tell when she logged on and when she logged off. If she saved one document, it would have a date stamp attached to that document.

IMO

Why would Cindy, a nurse, need to look up alcohol? She would already know whether or not it was harmful to a child. Puleeeze, her testimony denied belief, I wholly disagree with BS that it was a torpedo.

I wonder if JA will do the rebuttal?

It was astounding to me how much CA looked and sounded just like ICA when she was testifying! So obviously lying and completely oblivious to the fact that others can TELL!

I'm sorry, if ICA were my daughter, I'd say what truth I had and if she got the DP, I would have to understand that she brought it on herself. Then I would focus on my son and his life. I would be finished with ICA.

Staggering, what just went on.

Aqua

I am so glad I am here with you guys, my cyber family. I am feeling better now thanks to your logic and reasoning. Thank you all.

LOL, remember that time in a depo where CA said she hates liars. Linda came back with "I do too". Guessing CA has forgotten that little zinger.

As a mock juror did she come across as truthful to you?

Honestly? No. But how she "appeared" to me is a moot point. What's rattling around in my head is the evidence. 84 searches on how to make chloroform? CA says she didn't make them. So who did? Isn't it somewhat curious that someone deleted an innocent search history for how to make chloroform? Why would CA do that? Well actually, I don't believe CA has the tech saavy to KNOW how to do that, if I'm being honest, but even if she did...why would she? All VERY strange.

Makes me wonder if CA suspected that ICA was chloroforming Caylee all along. Am I certain of that, no...but I am wondering.

Right now I have a ton of questions. No solid opinions. Yet.

1395 viewing this thread presently. Hope I don't get locked out again!

Did CA say she "definitely" sent an email from work or "she might have sent one" or something other than that?

I don't think she did, but it's one of a number of ways to actually determine where she was physically located at any given date and time, along with cell phone pings, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny