2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it hasn't been brought up yet, but today I learned the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree.

By the way - thank you so much everyone who sent me links to the live trail with ICA, I appreciate it so much! :tyou:

Stick a fork in me, I'm done...for today, anyway. Waaaay too much excitement. Can you say: PERJURY? I think CA is a professional victim and will enjoy going to jail for her heartless daughter. Seriously. The A's are completely whack. Some really defective DNA at work there. Ugh!

But I LOVE WSers! Y'all are fantastic.
:websleuther:

I always clear my cache and delete my history because if you don't do that every so often it slows your computer down. Clearing/deleting that stuff does NOT in any way imply that anyone is hiding something. All it proves is that they would like their computer to run faster.

That is very misleading, this wasn't a case of good computer housekeeping, had it been everything would have been cleared, it wasn't, there had been no computer maintenance done for years, just these very specific deletions.

Why didn't Linda Burdick read the deposition back then showing that she didn't mention chloroform back then? That would have shown her up to be a liar. Why wasn't the deposition read back in court?

Don't worry. LDB will make her eat these words in the rebuttal phase. It won't be pretty.

Something big time wrong with the software used to search the computer records.....why didn't the state catch this? I hope they have a good rebuttal.

I am currently visiting 7 different websites in the SAME second ---- I use tabs.

They DID catch the problem with the original software, they noticed that the data exported was messed up. It didn't allow for daylight savings time.

Hence the use of the cacheback software in an attempt to resolve it.

Comparing the 2 times will give you differing results because the CB system is reflecting actual time, the older file is showing 1 hour behind (more if the data is corrupted due to the inability to read the dates/times)

Cindy totally opened the door to that, mentioning her arrest for check fraud on the stand.
oops, the elephant is going to come thru the wall. Oh Darn. :giggle:
moo

And the DT did not move to strike. So when they object, HHJP will say "YOU let it in and did not object. OVERRULED".

OK, I can't keep up. If the state had proof CA lied in her disposition how come they didn't use it on cross? I'm dying here guys.

Cindy, in short, said her memory was better today than it was 3 years ago, when she was on "different medication". Linda couldn't call her out other than going into her work hours and letting Cindy's testimony speak for itself. It wouldn't be wise for her to call her a liar, but she did so in as much as she could.

I know Cindy's depo like the back of my hand. Cindy never ever said she searched for chloroform (only chlorophyll). LDB even asked her to write it out on a piece of paper and spell it.

Now today, she said THAT search led her to chloroform. Even going so far as to insinuate the computer may have made "it's own" searches.

I am pretty confident the Jury saw through what Cindy was saying on the stand. Especially the IT guy :)

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members