2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA has a good point. Defense can't deny they have messed up so many times causing so many sidebars, etc., that it simply makes sense to deal with this stuff first.

Ashton thought it would speed things up to address this today.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:53 PM

Mason just says the FBI is lying for the SA? WOW!!!!!!!! SO THE FBI IS COVERING UP TOO?!

LDB is going to recall CA on the rebuttal and ask her about MySpace and did she have an account in March 2008, IF she says Yes LDB will go after her since she already said she didn't have MySpace until July when she posted that thing about her daughter missing. That will show the jury right there she is lying to help her daughter out. I think the SA knew she might pull this and knew what the DT was going to say about the computer searches because they knew CA was going to say she did them but what the DT forgot was CA DIDN'T have an account back in March 2008

emails re: duct tape (CM saying integrity of case is at risk) HHJP wants to hear it

Since I've heard almost no one else say this about what legal analysts believe is a very strong State case and a very weak/botched defense, I'm hoping the jurors feel more as the majority of observers do.

I do not believe the case is a strong case for the state.

I dont believe the defence is doing well either so that may cancel eachother out.

The opinion is out there it just gets drowned out.

Mason says there are emails between Savage and authorities regarding the duct tape.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:54 PM

I thought some of the sunpass records came out in discovery. I know something did regarding George saying he chased/followed Casey. I live in the area and everyone I know uses sunpass to go to and from work.

Poor JA he is so stressed & upset by all this. It just isn't right! He is in Caylee's corner & wants justice served. He has probably never seen such "unusual people" in & out of the court!

JA wants a profer....

CM says interesting to find out about things before they happen...Erin Martin from FBI testify about what she did...
JA -question of relevance - we have already had one DT try to get into paternity issues....not relevant - simply not have problems in front of jury....jumping up and down and running to sidebar....

CM - memorialized in an email - photographs - create a murder weapon...we will just tell them we didn't take the pictures.....happy to show you the emails...

JA that is not on trial - facts and evidence are on trial...profer to court to make ruling....HHBP I would like to hear it...I can hear it now or @ 8:30 in morning but we will start testimony @ 9.

hear it right now call Agent Nick Savage

Okay; after today I am sticking with the theories I have had for 2.5 years. I firmly believe the whole family had known little Caylee was killed by Casey since the end of June, 2008.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member