2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sickened by this, truly sickened!

This AM I honestly believed the Anthonys had seen the light. Now LIE LIE...The SA needs to take her down!!!!!! AND I QUIT!!!!!!

Saying it was possible she was home making the searches, but thinks her memory is sparked by the date of the search records.

I hope LDB completely tears her apart. This is ridiculous. My feed is cutting in and out, so I'll have to watch it later. This is so frustrating.

I am sorry to say this ... but it is time for the SA to IMPEACH !

Cindy's testimony is gone beyond RIDICULOUS ...

NO WAY in the world did Cindy look up "chloroform" ...

I hope Linda brings in Cindy's co-workers.

GO LINDA :great:

If she couldn't even recognize the picture of the trunk the first time, how can she sunddenly recognize that stain??? (i hope that made sense)

Right--in THREE YEARS she never thought to mention that or the fact that she was the one who made those internet searches. As if!

Right before Cindy took the stand, she repeated the words, "So help me God", aloud.

She should have finished the sentence, because then we would have heard what she was thinking, and the reason she said it: "So help me God, because I am about to lie my azz off, and perjure myself in a court of law".

So help me God, Casey is the lying murderer of an innocent, helpless, defenseless two year old .

So is Cindy saying she looked up how to make chloroform 84 times?

Lock her up for perjury! JUST when I start feeling sympathy for CA.

OMG!!! OMG!!! And repeat, and repeat... Just when I think CA has started to not only see but accept the truth, this testimony comes from her mouth. I need to get ready to go and get our new puppy -after all these other days why today must I leave. Every time I think this case cannot be s'more unbelievable something proves me wrong!

No bombshell. We knew she would say this, she has all along. She says she was at home even though she was documented as being at work, mis searched Chloroform for Chlorophyll ( the RN is clueless it seems).
Nothing new here, CA is an incorrigible liar, just like ICA.

We knew it was coming just not this bad.:banghead:

Oh dear I think she Is stating to sound like ICA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the penalties for perjury in florida?

Wow. Now I really wonder about their lawyer telling CNN yesterday they think Casey is guilty... although they weren't specific to what , exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1