2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I don't easily get upset it appears that the old Cindy is back removing her immediately from my signature

Well, that's BS. When she went on disability IT would have opened her account and given to her supervisor COMMON STANDARD operating procedures.

Cindy is a NURSE and she was looking up chloroform? Did she forgot what it was? How to spell it? And Cindy a nurse, with I assume easy access to chloroform, is going to visit a website to try to make chloroform? Lock her up.

As we speak the State is fashioning a request to get that computer from work to prove CA is lying.

:banghead:Oh Cindy, How could you?!?! The whole world was willing to forgive your sins of the past 3 years and embrace you and this is what you do? You sorry bleep bleep bleep!!!

Good God I canNOT believe this. So, is she going to go along with George finding Caylee's dead body? I am so angry I could explode...

I wonder if the place she was working is pleased with the fact that she just said that they doctor the hours and shave them on the time cards to avoid overtime, despite people working more than 40. I don't know about salary people, but for hourly, that is very illegal and will land them in trouble.

Oh Jose is smiling now during his objection. I feel sick

so where does this leave GA? Will he be registering as a sex offender soon? Splitsville?

sHE'S as much a liar as Casey. I guess thats where Casey learned to lie. From her MOTHER. Baez is right on one account. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She also lies the same way with great detail to try and make you believe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1