2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is going on and on and on, how on earth is she coming up with all of this stuff??? ICA learned to lie from her Mother.

I seriously don't know whether to scream, cry or throw up!!!!!!!

She is not just coming up with this stuff. As soon as she knew they had ICA timed on the computer, signed in with her own password, CA started lying about searching for chlorophyll.
You can just look at her face and see she is feeling smug, being combative gives her some kind of buzz. But she is lying just like always.
Poor granny the victim is having a day off it seems...

Can Linda PLEASE ask Cindy if anyone else was sitting next to her typing on the computer at the same time she was???

Is WS slow or is it my computer?

Lots of spinning since CA got on the stand.

I am not trying to tell anyone how to feel-but Cindy is choosing her side. That is all. I bet she is bitter regarding the "affair" she has lost the most important person in her life because her daughter hated her mother so badly, she killed her precious grandchild. She has dust-what does she care if she goes to jail? She is still trying to show her daughter that she will do anything for her.

JMO. What Cindy doesnt get is that ICA is still going to refuse her, still going to ignore her. Cindy will fall on this sword for nothing. Again imo.

WS froze on me as soon as Cindy got on.

Why would a nurse need to look up the word Inhalation?

All the fluff between the answers indicates, straight...up....lies

You didn't see me in the Support for GA and CA thread. Birds of a feather, Leopards don't change their spots. :maddening:

And this is why I refused to sympathize / empathize with CA.

Good thing is I don't believe the jury will believe her anyway...her lies are transparent, IMO.

Could this be the news ICA received that made her so happy in those pics we saw? That Mama was going to fall on the sword???

Why would she type in the words chloroform if Google suggested it to her as a better spelling? She would just click it IMO.

Total BS - an RN KNOWS how to spell chloroform.

She doesn't need google to spell it for her.

SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK....................for about 8 hrs I got sucked in to thinking maybe she'd been rehabilitated.

I want to :sick:
:banghead:
I'm:furious:
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, will CA say GA molested ICA now? This is UNBELIEVABLE.

Well, I'm DONE with all of them. Lord only knows what George is going to get up there and say.

This whole bunch makes me sick.

WTH happened here.. Cindy is back to the old Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members