2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
When #cindyanthony stepped down, #CaseyAnthony cocked her eyebrow and smiled.

I would say it is pretty OBVIOUS how Casey could lie for so long. Cindy enabled her and covered for her. I firmly believe Casey has a long history of making things up and Cindy covered.

Hopefully the jurors are aware that it's totally common for mothers to lie for their daughters. They'll see through this attempt to save Casey's neck. Disgusting. Disgusting.The person who coldbloodedly murdered and threw away her granddaughter like trash. Unbelievable.

If I were the SA I'd have to have CA's supervisor on the stand and ask if her she ever falsified CA's time card?

Why the HE77 would a supervisor ever do that? Especially with patients. Surely CA's name would be on patient charts - which we know we really can't look at due to HIPPA.

I do not buy a word CA said. I gotta wonder what the jurors are thinking.

OMG ... JB's questions to Cindy : SCRIPTED ... TOTALLY SCRIPTED !!!

He was nodding his head yes to her before she had a chance to answer his question. I believe it was the question whether or not she searched for injuries.

Ok I knew she would help Casey ,I thought she would not do it by admitting doing things she didnt do.

I thought she was about protecting herself from charges. This is what they get for allowing them in the courtroom.

YES..I thought the hhjb should never have allowed them to sit court,this is probably what CA has been writing all along to prepare herself for what was coming today..!!!

The State is going to recall Cindy Anthony during their rebuttal and LDB is going to rip her a new one for telling all those lies under oath just now!!

I hope you are right, after that performance, I hope they tear her to shreds. Absolutely ridiculous that she would get up there and claim that drivel.

ALRIGHT GIRLS AND BOYS THIS RIDE'S ABOUT TO TAKE OFF FULL BLAST!:liar: Look - Mrs Kronk just got off her ride to court (she carpooled with Cindy)...:abduction:

So do you think the jury bought Cindy's story....or do you think they may have a better idea of where Casey learned to come up with elaborate stories???

I'm thinking they're thinking that some of the other evidence may be gone... they'll remember that she cleaned the trunk and washed items and lived at the home before the search warrants were issued.

That's what I'm thinking anyway and I felt very sorry for her when I saw her on the stand last time.

CINDY: SHE KILLED CAYLEE!

Threw her into bags like garbage!

Cindy, when you lie, you have a tell: you don't give a direct answer; you divert and give too much information. Exactly what you did today.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE - that's what this trial is about. Tell the truth!

Prepare for GA to suddenly remember his peen in her mouth at one point maybe while he was sleep walking. Mo

I can't watch anymore but I have to say I no longer care what happens to the family. If Casey walks I hope she brings them years of pain. Mo

Hopefully, the jury will see that CA is lying, and because of it, they won't have any sympathy for her when she begs for her daughter's life.

I am just disgusted by CA at this point.

She has completely abandoned Caylee.

I really think Linda is going to come back at the rebuttal with some proof that Cindy is lying. She brought up the Myspace and FB. I think she will have indications that the chloroform searches were done interspersed with FB and MYspace postings. I hope they have evidence of that.

Great point about the FB and Myspace! Bet you're right!

So do you think the jury bought Cindy's story....or do you think they may have a better idea of where Casey learned to come up with elaborate stories???

jose did say in his opening statement that she learned to lie from her family~

aside: I have learned today that there is more than one driver's seat on the defense team bus!!!!:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1