2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tequila.jpg

We all need this right now, thanks mom.:maddening:

If the jurors in the courtroom are anything like this unofficial *mock juror*, they didn't believe a single solitary word of CA's testimony this afternoon.

IMO, CA made a HUGE mistake today.

I was literally shaking and crying as I listened to her testify - because I believe she was flat-out lying. Good thing I wasn't in the courtroom - I would have been removed.

A few days ago I chastised someone who posted that they didn't believe Cindy loved Caylee. I take it back. No one was there or is there for that poor little baby. I am sick, sick, sick.

Since they have the hard drive preserved, can they look to see if a choloryphyll search was actually done?

yes, and they will be able to follow the order of the searched items (what led to what)

Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

She DIDN'T say she searched for chloroform, she said she searched for CHLOROPHYLL! They even had her SPELL it. She is now CHANGING her story and saying she searched CHLOROFORM!!!! She is a liar, she lied today, even when she was PRESENTED with the fact that she said CHLORPHYLL in her SWORN deposition. She DID NOT do those searches. It is patently OBVIOUS she is lying to save her murderous daughter.

Why is everyone accusing Cindy of lying? She has been consistent in her story that she was the one who looked up chloroform and she sounds very plausible. If anything, people should be upset with the DA for presenting the searches as if Casey did them, when they already knew it was Cindy.

NO! She did NOT!

She stated in her depo that she searched CHLOROPHYL.....out of concern for her dogs....

So your statement is not correct.

Whaaaaat?? I won't even go there with an answer to that.

Why not? It's a reasonable question. The state had the information from Cindy's depo that she did the searches. Did they expect her to say something different on the stand? They shouldn't have brought the chloroform searches into the courtroom.

Wouldn't you imagine the State would have already tried to check Cindy's work records given that she testified that searched for the words during her deposition?
If they have not checked, I wonder why.

They HAVE her work records .CA is now lying and changing her statements.The state will get what they need. No worries.

Sandra Osbourne - computer forensics - who is gentleman followed in today? object previous time you testified did you have a man follow you in?

mam - you did a forensic exam of HP desktop - run a keyword search for chloroform - found hit...after that identified unallocated space - deleted internet history...object sustain

search hit found for chlroform - found deleted history internet file....my supervisor and mentor - supervises everything I do....I watched his work with that but not directly involved....net analysis competing software to casheback software...different forensic tool - functionality is different - different tool - view internet history...do with that info put on excell spread sheet....with net analysis don't do that...easier to export it out to excel spreadsheet - collapse column down or open up...turn over to prosecutor? I submitted to the other detectives...show you DT exhibit EF or DF...approach

shows to LDB - show witness - I have never seen this disc and this is not my handwriting.....do you have the portion we were speaking of....no this label says firefox unallocated space....I didn't work on this particular item this is what I handed over to Supervisor....let me see if I can show you first

JB to DT.... back to podium looking for papers....someone leaves the room in background - may I approach witness ? you may LDb stops him to review the documents ....to witness

chunk of space from deleted space that- Sgt STinger and John Bradley worked on.....10/20 excel spread sheet you prepared....refers to report...she issued 2 reports in this case..which report referring to? Firefox header.....oh which report? 2nd one summary of findings after Aug 200?...middle of paragrapj exported internet history to Sgt Stanger - exported and saved...indicator list internet history - review that portion and tell us....refers to deleted firefox history exported out of endcase report that I was working so he could copy and take back to work on....copy of excel spread ...column url page, if url actually typed by visitor - displays date and time column.....

identification
delta Foxtrot....look @ screen - see that ....excel spreadshit firefox unallocated space....this is different format ...the columns are expanded out...what I exported columns were not expanded out......fair and accurate representation as best I can tell...
defense exhibit...object this witness having knowledge ....sustained......JB goes to thwart Atty - comes back to podium...

Osbourne going to show you an original ....

i'm not concerned about CA's testimony

there's a difference between typing in the search bar 'Chloroform' and 'how to make Chloroform'

she also didn't log into the user profile (doesn't even appear to realize that it has a password protected profile on that desk top)
she can't be positive about being home for sure at those times
and all those searches were dumped at the same time

also, her workplace may come into this by way of a copy of the hard-drive, they copy our hard drive when empolyee's leave (i believe that LE would have asked for this way back when this all came up to confirm whether she was at work or not) jmo

you're right - thank you. You calmed me down.

This is a marathon, not a sprint I keep telling myself.

New drinking game.

Take a drink every time JB says "Okay" after witness answers his question. Don't think I'll make it 'til 5.

=============================================
MOO

:floorlaugh: he said it twice as I was reading your post. I'd be wasted playing that game!

The past few days/week we've noticed how LDB has been quiet and looking bored/sad/angry, etc.

NOW I think we know why! She knew something was up!!!!! JMO

Yes she knew it was coming the Anthony's have been in bed with the DT the whole time...

Would be interesting to know if "chlorophyll" was looked up on the day chloroform was looked up 84 times.

:rocker: You are so right ! They have NO ONE ... and it's their own fault. Look at how many people they tried to throw under the bus for their murderess daughter.

It is going to be VERY INTERESTING to see what Mr. Lippman does this afternoon ...

Probably go on TV and tell more lies about his clients, and what they think. I have lost all respect for him...

Why didn't LDB hammer it home that whoever was doing the chloroform searches was ALSO going back and forth between that and myspace and fb?!?! Right? Cindy didnt have those accts then. So how would that be possible to have CA searching for chloroform and then ICA 2 secs later on fb. So irritating.

IMO the state will bring that up during rebuttal. It will be their home run.

I am DISGUSTED....if ICA goes free, I will never trust our judicial system again. Where is the justice for Caylee??????

The PINGs.... they will show the truth as well....

I have faith that during their rebuttal, the state will cover all aspects of the defense case. Hopefully they WILL present Cindy's cell phone pings that will show she was at work on the date and times of the searches. This will clearly show CA's lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221