2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would explain why CA lawyer stated they didn't want ICA to get the death penalty. Premeditation would have given it to her.

I guess I'm seeing a different angle here. The proof from yesterday that Caylee was not sedated by anything (Xanax), plus CA saying she did the searches for the chloroform, plus the SA saying the duct tape was the murder weapon and Caylee was probably put in the bags while alive.... makes me think that the crime falls under extremely heinous.

And, CA, imo just became a state's witness again by trying to take the blame for the searches, therefore proving ICA killed Caylee in a more heinous manner than many others previously thought.

ETA -- I think CA, in her misguided attempts to try to save ICA from the DP actually tightened the noose.

Owner profile had password - dektop - would have to be entered if goes to sleep depends on PC settings

When the photo of the trunk appeared on cindy's screen, the look of sadness that comes over her face when she seen it tells me, that stain is Caylee she knows it she showed it on her face and i hope the jury also noticed.

I am so sad right now. Imagine being a little girl in heaven and finding out that your grandma lies.

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

CA has been allowed to sit in that court room all this time to take notes on what she needed to come back and cover up for ICA!! They never should have been given an exception!!

ITA! Bad mistake on JP's part (and I hate to say that b/c I love him!). But all the thoughts that people had about her writing a book?? No, no. She was taking notes on everyone's testimonies and writing down her little devilish ideas on what to say when she was called to the stand next!

I am very enraged that Cindy would seem to take the blame for the seaches.. I do not believe her for a second.
Did prosecution know that this testimony was going to come up with her stating somthing different than previous.

Is this the last we will hear of this? I hope that the prosecution will work with all they have to prove CA to be not credible.

I am sick over this. I had sympathy for her but now I feel only sad for Caylee that her grandmother may choose to let justice pass right by Caylee :-(

Notice CA also mentioned the bamboo shoots in the backyard?? That was the excuse ICA gave to the neighbor when she borrowed the shovel: to dig up bamboo shoots she was tripping over. That testimony was chock full of covering ICA's a$$

No apologies necessary!
Millions of folks in this country (and around the world?) gathered for the virtual group embrace of Cindy after her emotional breakdown on the stand.

I spent a little over an hour of my lunch today with 21 men and women....all believe Casey is guilty.
But more than that, They ALL felt that Cindy crying on the stand her first go-round was faked!
A couple of the women brought up the fact that Cindy was able to compose herself just fine to ask His Honor for a break after her emotional breakdown.

Anyone else that had suppposedly cried that hard and that long would have had a very hard time getting the words out to the Judge asking for a break.
Just repeating what was brought up to me today at lunch.
So no apologies needed cuz except for a quarter of a million folks who didn't join in the sympathy group hug for Cindy, everyone else did.

For me the first clue was the hair. For someone who pays so much attention to her hair, it was always well groomed, she had on makeup each appearance, and jewelry- when I saw her go to the stand on that day she had very grubby hair,which she ran her hands through a lot- no makeup and looked frumpy... my hinky meter went out of control with that and sure enough it was staged for maximum sympathy and manipulation of others misplaced compassion.

I hope they impeach her and if it's discovered that they covered up the crime, they all need to sit in jail with their daughter.
I think they'll take care of her on the State's rebuttal.

I pray that the State can prove Cindy was at work and is a liar. If they can prove she was a liar it will really hurt the defense case.

I agree that rebuttal will explain this but even more I hope that the jury is as wise as our Mock Juror.

My ears are still ringing and I haven’t even paid attention to computer lady. Just caught her telling Beaz that she did not prepare this report.

Cindy Anthony will not be believed by the Jury.. She was not credible and it looked planned and scripted. They will not have any sympathy for her after doing this when she begs for mercy.
You are right, she was clearly nervous and trying to pull a Casey by going on an on and not answering LDB's direct question.
This right here will come back to bite her in the arse because the jury will not buy her croc tears during the penalty phase and they will stick it to her and if they don't than HHJP will.

I expected this from the beginning.Their new found sympathy irked me. CA always lies, KC always lies. CA lies and pretends she has the perfect family while KC lies pretending to have the perfect life. They are the same.

Just like great grandma said, "KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee". It also applies that CA loves KC more than Caylee (her little mistake).

The child of a sociopath may inherit a predisposition for the disorder.

Does anyone know if you can tell WHEN someone logged into the account using the password?

I leave my computer on all the time, and I don't have to re-enter a password when I "shake" it out of sleep mode.

Is the Defense hoping that the jurors are totally computer illiterate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member