2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA was crying and breaking down on the stand before because she knows that the 911 call is what got her darling daughter in trouble.

I truly understand now how the people felt who were protesting at the Anthony home. Completely and totally understand.

OMG -- does no one have enough computer literacy to know that when you export to excel and save to this or that - that unless you save the doc on another "hard/device" the columns will open back up -- you have to "hide" the columns and save such doc that way on the new device. It appears that this WAS her document but she hid the irrelavant info columns but what JB Team printed had everything "unhid". Does that make since? So the witness says its not her doc????? WTH.

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

But my Mom got her at the gate and she just loves babies.

There are a lot of people on this board who have a lot more compassionate hearts than I do, and I'm really sorry you guys are (wrongly) feeling like fools right now after her testimony. It is not you, it's her, and don't feel bad because you are giving people who wanted so badly for her to have had a change of heart.

I am one of those people who wanted to believe Caylee had some family that didn't abandon her. But, I was wrong.

Guess we are her family now, along with the YM, JA, LKB, Dr. Vass, CJBP etc.

Linda shows computer did have password on one acct

The problem with the password is that it wasn't set until sometime in May of 2008 and the searches in question were performed prior to that, so the password as it relates to those searches is irrelevant.

I am floored at the level of deceit. Getting their attorney to say those things. Testifying for the State in such a cooperative fashion and showing such disdain for JB etal during the State's case. Just to blind side us with this now.

That took a lot of forethought. I could never imagine. . . .

How about Cindy's cell phone records showing her location for those dates/times.....

huh? huh? how 'bout them apples???? wait for rebuttal.

Ok I have to leave for my surgery in 20 minutes and I'm not sure my blood pressure should be as high as it is right now after watching CA lie through her teeth.

And seeing JB and ICA smirk and smile as she lied made me want to punch my computer screen.

There are a lot of people on this board who have a lot more compassionate hearts than I do, and I'm really sorry you guys are (wrongly) feeling like fools right now after her testimony. It is not you, it's her, and don't feel bad because you are giving people who wanted so badly for her to have had a change of heart.

I don't feel guilty for feeling sorry for CA and I do still feel sorry for her. I think she is in a terrible position. I do think in her mind she feels responsible for not taking Caylee from ICA.

Having said that I never condone lying and I believe the lies of a mother desperate to save her daughter's life will be exposed and I can't feel badly for that either. She will need to face whatever consequences that come her way.

I believe that there is a lot of sickness in that family, ICA did form her evil ways in a vacuum.

I pray that the jury is wise and pays attention closely. They will be able to see the truth if they do.

I never did cross over to feeling sorry for Cindy except for losing a grandchild. I'm glad I did not. IMO, the Anthony's will cover for ICA all the way.

So odd that the Anthony attorney made the statements he did yesterday to Tuchman. I see why now.

I cannot believe Cindy id saying she did those searches! Perjury, IMO.

She DIDN'T say she searched for chloroform, she said she searched for CHLOROPHYLL! They even had her SPELL it. She is now CHANGING her story and saying she searched CHLOROFORM!!!! She is a liar, she lied today, even when she was PRESENTED with the fact that she said CHLORPHYLL in her SWORN deposition. She DID NOT do those searches. It is patently OBVIOUS she is lying to save her murderous daughter.

Absolutely said chlorophyll way back when......

If my laptop goes to the screensaver I have to input my password to restart my sesson it's on factory settings I have my fingers crossed that their one is the same.

Caylee has a new (and better) Grammy now - My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning and I have no doubt in my mind that she's holding Caylee this very moment.

Sorry for your loss...my prayers are with you........ {{hugs}}

How much you want to bet George's suicide attempt was actually staged way back then? JMO

Why do the witnesses have to be re-recognized as expert witnesses when they enter the second time? If the state introduced this guy as an expert when it was their turn why would they object when JB calls him?

Maybe George is now planning to go along with the sexual abuse/drowning theory... ruin there own lives to save that baby killing monster ....

I've thought that all along. We shall see......

Yes, and this is what we have seen since day one. All the sympathy expressed for CA since her tearful testimony was wasted. This is the real CA- nothing has changed.She changes her appearance on the stand to suit the image she wants to convey, that's all. The day she did her crying performance her hair was dirty, no makeup or jewelry, all just for effect.
Today she has makeup, hair is groomed and she tries to look assured and convincing.
She is a vicious viper.

BBM
"Vicious Viper" I like that. The image it conjures up! Much like the serpent in the Garden of Eden. The beginning of all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove