2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, we had to do that too, stand there with the whole bar in our mouth. It burns! She threatened lye soap!

I don't think CA has ever had the soap treatment.

Mom made the lye soap for her laundry. TG she never tried to use it on us. :floorlaugh:

As to Cindy's eplaination for searching on her computer. (100 cuss words) As a nurse Cindy would have access to medical background information such as PDR's bothe Medical and Nursing along with other nursing resource books that is so much more detailed and written in a format that is medically proper in addressing the very issues Cindy CLAIMS to be searching for.

I don't feel guilty for feeling sorry for CA and I do still feel sorry for her. I think she is in a terrible position. I do think in her mind she feels responsible for not taking Caylee from ICA.

Having said that I never condone lying and I believe the lies of a mother desperate to save her daughter's life will be exposed and I can't feel badly for that either. She will need to face whatever consequences that come her way.

I believe that there is a lot of sickness in that family, ICA did form her evil ways in a vacuum.

I pray that the jury is wise and pays attention closely. They will be able to see the truth if they do.

I feel exactly the same way. You stated what I feel perfectly.

Bes, I would never feel like a fool for feeling compassion for anyone.

My heart goes out to CA that she feel she needs to lie now.

They can prove if the computer was left on, right? ack, I need to relax, it was a poor lie, and even worse performance. mo

Believe me, LBD would NOT have gone there if she did not know she could trap CA later on. The reason she was raising her voice to CA was to get the jury to see her as possibly lying for KC and NOT as the grieving grandmother they saw her as earlier. The reason LBD was asking her about her work emails, etc...to set up the evidence when SHE presents it along with time cards, etc on rebuttul. Think the state did not get pings on CA and GA? You better beleive they did. If not, they will. Just wait. She wants the DT to be caught off guard when she smashes there theory down. Because the defense just opened the door, there won't be a discovery issue. Don't worry. Pings, along with timecards, emails, etc, will show CA was at work. CA trying to save KC, will be the thing that convicts her.

Cindy, I would not want to mess with HBJP's courtroom. Not smart.
You should have gone to jury selection.

Im sorry KC would not let her account open for anyone in that house to view
she had so much to hide....thats just not possible...

Jumping off your post

Don't forget the jurors know that only KC knew her passwords via the jail videos. ;)

The State will clear this all up somehow, they have time to clear up anything that happens.

Mom made us take a bite of Ivory soap if we were caught lying.

my mom did the same to myself and my sisters..had to hold the bar of soap in our mouths between our teeth..

I dont bathe with ivory anymore, lol

use tone with coco butter lol

omg, cindy upset me, has me mad has me mad as a hatter, the lying witch she is,jmho

JustMeDeb - when Cindy identified the stain as something that "might" have been there when they bought the car - did anyone ask her if it smelled like that at the ?

I seriously just have no words.

Poor innocent precious baby Caylee :cry:

Help me Father God!!! I am shaking like a leaf during a hurricane. I have kept quiet for the past 3 weeks or so when many expressed sorrow for the Anthonys. Rather than get banned I said nothing.

CA's testimony a few minutes ago have brought out such a rage in me that I will immediately be having a tumbler of wine and 3 dropperfuls of Rescue Remedy at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Every bit of sorrow, agony and torment are deserved by this woman. She is despicable on every level and I hope that the SA is ready to destroy her lies during their rebuttal. It is very apparent, with her "over explaining" of her lies today, where her murdering daughter learned her "craft".

There are no words for CA. Actually there are, but I do not wish to be banned for life from Websleuths. Caylee's spirit must be in such disappointment and torment that her own grandmother would rather continue a legacy of lies than stand up to and tell the truth against the person that murdered her.

Moderators, please have patience and understanding for us posters today. I know your instincts are to warn and banish, but Good God, every last one of us was sent for a loop of EPIC proportions 20 minutes ago.

Don't get me started on that *()*(()*)^% smug KC. I'm sure that she feels vindicated at this moment.

My heart is bleeding like a faucet for Caylee right now.

Thank you for explaining how many of us feel right now.
I'm a pretty tough cookie but right now I'm in tears for the first time during this trial, I don't even know if they are tears of anger or disbelief.:no::no::(:(

IIRC the expert said earlier that the password was for the Owner profile, not the Casey profile.

Yes. But the computer, like all things Anthony, was bass-ackwards. Casey used the "owner" profile (which was password protected) and everyone else used the Casey profile.

Make no mistake about it, GA is in on whatever is going to come about next. Mallory's testimony was a hint of the united family. They want ICA to come home. Sick! MOO

man CA sure got computer savvy all of a sudden. Gee could LA be helping her get so smart so fast? Because NURSES make trivial little spelling errors all the time right? I remeber one giving me ummmm acid or aspirin...... I hope LP is on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member