2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S. says first torpedo in states case with CA testimony...

So it took perjury for the defense to get a torpedo. I really think there will be rioting in the streets if Casey is acquitted. Cindy needs to go to jail for a long time.

If the jurors in the courtroom are anything like this unofficial *mock juror*, they didn't believe a single solitary word of CA's testimony this afternoon.

IMO, CA made a HUGE mistake today.

I was literally shaking and crying as I listened to her testify - because I believe she was flat-out lying. Good thing I wasn't in the courtroom - I would have been removed.

Thank you. Where was that grieving Grandma that was on the stand at the beginning of the trial?

Her coworkers and her supervisor are going to be able to retrieve their e-mails from that day. And they could look back and see if they had communication from Cindy that afternoon from the office email. right?

I think they would be taking up for Little Caylee instead of Casey, so maybe one of them will step up and open their records to SA.

I bet Ca's employer is looking up her emails right now.

Cindy can never honestly say she loves Caylee. EVER again. This was a disgrace to her memory and she has sold Caylee out for a murdering monster. That GA stays with her as she lies doesn't make him look good either.

Oh, how I hope the Jury saw this.

The expressions on Casey are really chilling! Her looks of superiority and disdain, and those where she conveys her approval, and her angry-crying. I wonder what someone who had no idea who she is would think if you showed them video of her expressions?

I almost hope he does, it will show he's a liar just like his wife and the jury will discredit both CA regarding her wesearch and GA for molestation. Give up that rope, let em' hang..

Let him. And the State can bring out his "Super Secret Agent of the State" testimony in March, and make him read out loud for the "ladies and gentlemen of the jury" his little tear-filled drama with him agreeing with Baez when he asks if GA "would do anything, anything it takes to save your daughter".

If the defense had CA's testimony in their pocket, why was it soo important for JB to try and discredit all the forensic evidence?? He would have put her on the stand FIRST.

As far as the computer history at work...most all companies have their servers backed up. Ours was backed up in the office and also backed up off site in case of fire or another type disaster (hurricanes, ightning stikes, etc).

The jury has also heard CA on the 911 tape regarding the smell in the *damn* car. IMO, the jury IS AWARE that CA is lying.

All JMO

It was very apparent and obvious that CA was lying. Do you think the jury will see it that way too? Will she be impeached?

Im sorry KC would not let her account open for anyone in that house to view
she had so much to hide....thats just not possible...

I totally agree with you but that's essentially what CA is saying.

Get your car keys. :) lol March 17 and 18, 2008.

On my way now.

No activity from Cindy BUT Checks were written from Cindy's account the week of the 10th that were forged by ICA. A purchase on 3/17 was for Public in the amount of $52.50 and Amscot for $52.01

Lets see, CA said she worked 9hrs every day, so why would she say she was there when she wasn't... It would only ADD time to her time card and she testified she had to delete time so she would not accrue over time.

It's my understanding if an employee is salary there is no time card????

Bill Shaeffer during breaK........CA's testimony of 29 minutes was the most effective 29 minutes in the defense's case so far. CA was the first real "torpedo" to the state's case. He says that clearly the defense has known what CA's testimony would be long before the trial began. He said it was clear to him that CA's testimony came as a surprise to the state because of LDB's reactions to CA's testimony.

Just simply unbelievable. I am truly blessed that I don't have anyone in my life that even remotely resembles one or more of the Anthonys.

I can only pray that when the dust settles, there are some obstruction of justice charges filed. I hope they all get just what they deserve. And even if they don't here, they will somewhere.

Didn't someone tweet that JB, CA and CA's attorney were talking out in the hallway earlier today?

Was it just me or did she throw GA & Casey's friends out there????

Yes, there was another stain---it was in the shape of a gas can!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member