2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my question ... LBD read out a lot of other terms that we searched and Cindy denied them. Were these terms all searched within the same time frame they were discussing? In other words, how can she say she looked up some terms and not the others all in one sitting. And weren't there FB and MySpace results at those same times?

Perjury anyone?

I am just so angry at CA and so heartbroken for Caylee!!!!!

BBM.

Yes but what CA just said is that the computer was never turned off, suggesting that ICA would log in under her (ICA's) password/acct but not log off and anyone in the house could have used it under ICA's acct.

I can only imagine that with the items ICA kept on her acct (photos etc) she would switch users after she was done using computer.

My childrens computers all have two accounts, one for them, one for me, mine is password protected and I am set as the administrator, they are set up as users without administrator access and without passwords..

I think our reaction is the normal reaction of decent, caring people horrified by the sight of such pervasive evil. We are seeing evil and deceit on an epic scale and it is offending our sense of decency.

Jean Cesares ! just made a great point.

She said her personal notes show that the chloroform searches were interspersed with FB and Myspace postings.
So that would mean that Casey would have to have been home at the same time as Cindy.

How would that happen? Casey was pretending to be at work at that time.

applause

And didn't defense make that point in their opening statement. It's where KC learned it.

IMHO This is all so twisted, maybe the whole family participated in the alledged abuse of Caylee. This is what Baez is claiming about KC's unusual upbringing.. Also reminds me of the comment KC said in jail to CA along the line "you don't KNOW what my involvement in this is" (not an exact quote)

It was very apparent and obvious that CA was lying. Do you think the jury will see it that way too? Will she be impeached?

There is Cindy's workplace computer hard drive out there.

Plus in public cases like this people have a way of coming forward. If Cindy e-mailed anyone from her WORK COMPUTER on the days in question and those people are like me and do not regularly delete e-mails, Cindy is in trouble.

I think CA's testimony today makes a good case for why all witnesses need to be sequestered from the courtroom.

I'm hoping most jurors could see that CA was lying to save her daughter BUT they'd also keep in mind the fact that any one of them could have researched ways to kill someone, that looks terrible on the whole family and puts thoughts into their heads that they're all sneaky, lying, dysfunctional and possibly murderers. At the very least they'd lose credibility to me...every single one of them.

Me either. I've studied neuropsychology fairly extensively, though I'm no expert, but it's certainly one of my favorite topics of study. My understanding of how we know now memory works means this is utter bull...memories get LESS reliable as one goes along, not better. Also, any memories of events which happened while on drugs that cause memory problems would mean permanent memory problems for those events. You wouldn't suddenly recall them later, because they wouldn't have formed properly in the first place!

I'm so aghast at this blatant return of the old CA!! I had to cancel a work conference call because I'm still shaking and mad as a hornet. :banghead:

MY BOLD

I remember reading about a phenomenon called State-Dependentt Learning, which essentially means that if, for instance, one learned how to play chess while stoned on marijuana, they might not be able to play it again unless they were also stoned at that time. So maybe they need to dose her with whatever meds she was on at the time of her deposition!

Both March 17 and 21 were Mondays. didn't CA say they had staff meetings on Mondays?

I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

I am hoping there is an office manager or administrative assistant at Gentiva who did what I would have done had I had that position - save everything related to CA for now and forever - for the sake of the case and in case CA or anyone else came back to sue Gentiva. I am an office manager and you can bet your bottom dollar her files would be in our secure location.

Ditto here. Also she could open a can of Labor Law worms also about the company didn't want her to show OT hours on her card. That is a no-no with the Stat of FL to ask someone even salary not to show certain hours on your time card.

I am done with this case.

Because of this case I am going to change my major from Criminal Justice to Psychology.

I understand why....but we probably need someone like you in Criminal Justice. Need more justice - less criminal.

I was out shopping and got the tweet from Vinnie..
I am so sick right now I cannot stand it........she did it, she turned on Caylee and lied for Casey....incredible!!! And wait, I'll bet my house GA does the same thing.The three of them are going to fall on the sword for her.................................
I'm just devastated, there are no words right now.............now I fear she really will walk out of that court rm a free woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono