2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see SA put on a rebuttal witness who is a Supervisor for Gentiva and want LDB to ask that Supervisor whether or not employees are told to FALSIFY work records by not recording overtime, and by logging an 8 hour day but feeling free to come and go as they please...

I know the answer to that one!!!

Not getting why someone would bother to delete CA's search history for chloroform. That's puzzling. Also, not sure why CA would have needed to access one site, which gave instructions for how to make chloroform 84 times, if she was simply concerned because her dogs were eating bamboo.

Very strange.

Very strange ,isn't it?
Too bad Mock juror can't read CA's depo. :seeya:

I am tying so hard not to say I told you so,to my fellow posters :iamashamed:

CA is going to blame every inconsistent and/or contradictory statement she's made on her "medication". Shameful Cindy, just shameful. :rolleyes:

Yep...and I am gonna spontaneously combust if I watch her do it...I have never in my entire life heard of such from people...I knew that there were evil people becuase of my own life history, but this takes the dam* cake. Send her to jail...she won't have all the answers there...Big Bertha might take a likin' to old CA.

Bill Shaeffer during breaK........CA's testimony of 29 minutes was the most effective 29 minutes in the defense's case so far. CA was the first real "torpedo" to the state's case. He says that clearly the defense has known what CA's testimony would be long before the trial began. He said it was clear to him that CA's testimony came as a surprise to the state because of LDB's reactions to CA's testimony.

I'm thinking that is why LDB was holding her head in her hands while reading this morning's first sidebar, because before court started she spoke to the A's and then got a note from their attorney...

My fear is...that the jury is seeing this whole family as a pack of liars and may well buy into a cover-up story, incest or not...

HERE is why I KNOW Cindy is lying.

THere is NO WAY that Casey was going to leave her private profile up for her parents to use. Casey had many secrets on there. She sent emails and im's that she would NOT want her parents to see. She had the browser history which would show she was home on the computer and NOT at 'work.' She had mypace messages talking to Amy about her moving into the house soon. NO WAY Casey would want anyone to see her private profile. Cindy is flat out LYING.

BBM

Her lips were moving....

Just Listening to Bill Scheafer during break ... :great:

He was just saying that OCSO is probably checking Cindy's work records right now ... :great:

:great:

I wonder how many of CA's patients she saw on the days in question (3/17 and 3/21? iirc) will come forward to the SA and say yes, I had such and such a medical treatment that day and CA was MY NURSE at the time in question.... AND give permission for the state to have their medical records.

If I were one of CA's patients on either day I would certainly do that myself!

I wonder if KC used tabs like I do. Right now I have about 10 tabs open. Did they even have that in 2008? If she did and it shows Myspace logged into on one tab and the searches on another that would be damning.

Multiple tabs being open really mean nothing, though. With any shared computer people in the family jump on and open a new tab to check mail and what not when another family member gets up to use the bathroom or get a drink or make a phone call, etc. My family does that every day. Even though most people here think CA is lying she could very well be telling the truth.

I'm sorry to ask this again, the comments are moving at lightening speed and I can't see the answer. Where can I watch the trial so that I see ICA reactions at the same time as the witnesses are testifying.

Thanks so much,

first link in my signature

I hope and pray that a work employee at cindys job comes forward with emails from
Cindy at those times and can remember Cindy at work at a meeting
I pray

I am calming down as I realize, CA has been lying for KC for years!! The state had to be expecting this. They knew she would lie, to think she would tell the truth would have been a surprise for them. Don't worry, they had 3 years to prepare for this.

Of course Cindy denied leaving the pool ladder up, that would put the blame on her..Casey did learn how to lie, just like Cindy.
They are all liars and just cannot be believe one word that comes out of any of their mouths.!!!

So now the jury finds them self in a position if they believe her to be lying ,nothing is to be believed . What do you do?

Did she leave the ladder out? Did she do the searches? Can she in her emotional medicated depressed state not handle taking responsibility for it?

The burden of this case is really on the jury.

B. Sheffer saying he is sure investigators are out now trying to find anything at Cindy's work which would rebut Cindy's testimony that she was home.

If the defense had CA's testimony in their pocket, why was it soo important for JB to try and discredit all the forensic evidence?? He would have put her on the stand FIRST.

As far as the computer history at work...most all companies have their servers backed up. Ours was backed up in the office and also backed up off site in case of fire or another type disaster (hurricanes, ightning stikes, etc).

The jury has also heard CA on the 911 tape regarding the smell in the *damn* car. IMO, the jury IS AWARE that CA is lying.

All JMO

Agreed!

I thought GA looked upset today, maybe mad. Now I know why. He's feeling those bus wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove