2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb w/Sgt Stenger - DT exhibit DK - report he prepared...enter into evidence - object to relevant ....received in evidence ....there are 10 pages Jb says he wants to introduce - those tabbed pages - and untabbed pages included? they need to be taken out....

JB hands over 10 tabbed pages to Stenger - received in evidence ...little background item of evidence - report of the deleted firefox internet history using a program called....

this report was run before you even had casheback - you met with Mr. Bradley and advised you were having problems with software (object- sustain X2)...what if anything did you ask him...
can use tool to examine history on unallocated space....dates and times were not being displayed correctly across the entire spread sheet...when daylight savings time changes half would be correct and the other half would not be correct - only issue hving was daylight savings....yes...did casheback recover more files? don't know...were they identical in size? dont know....Mr. Bradley spent time to fix issue - spent at least a day did he have to re-write software...object -sustained...did you use report object sustain...very well - may I approach witness....show page - direct attention to 3/21/08 @ 14:16:33 ....found that website addressed for 34 seconds - www.sci-spot.com/chemistry/chloroform.htm.... show SA #76...same website @ 15:16:13 what is that item...report from casheback visited 84 times...difference between 2 software...correct....on netanalysis report 14:16:13 - website within netanalysis there are4 websites listed @ that date and time first one is www.myspace.com.....says this is typed on the report - shows 84 times visited.....myspace was visited 84 times...now look @ casheback report and see if even on the casheback....he looks....looking....still looking.....looks some more....

Remember who is on trial here. IMO, LDB will not spend a lot of time rebutting testimony that is not detrimental to the SA's case. I don't believe she will get down and dirty until she really needs to. There is more to come from the A's, imo, and the twists and turns of this trial are going to be numerous, imo.
CA is not on trial until she really obviously lies that can be proved. They would be mistaken, imo, to spend too much time on this.
All my own thinking of course.:seeya:

I disagree as I think narrowing WHO did those searches IS detrimental to the SA's case.....it speaks to PREMEDITATION

HELP- what exactly did she testify to? And what did she lie about? I can't get thru all these pages...

in a nutshell - Cindy says she made all the crazy searches on the computer that were deleted (chloroform, neck breaking, acetone, hydrogen peroxide etc) but denied making the "shovel" search.

Good point scored by JB.

That's going to be tough to recover if it's a computer error.

Anyone ever notice all the scratching CA does when she in testifying or during interviews? Nerves or perhaps a sign that she is under stress because she knows she is lying? When my little grandson is telling "a big one", he always has to itch his nose.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

They can prove if the computer was left on, right? ack, I need to relax, it was a poor lie, and even worse performance. mo

Lol. Yes it would. It would also show when the profiles were active. They would know whether the 'casey' profile was always used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Just reviewed Cindy's deposition. Major conflicts with her testimony on stand today. #CaseyAnthony

Maybe CA & ICA can use their time in jail together to bond again as a family.....Now THAT is heart-warming. J/k...ICA will be in PRISON before CA will get convicted.

JMO, of course. Yes.

With bologna sandwiches!

Cindy claims she searched chloroform because something was making her dog sleepy, and some plants can actually produce it.

She denies searching "how to make chloroform."

It has been proven someone in that house searched "how to make chloroform."

Anyone with half a brain can see her whole sick dog reason is a lie. Why would someone seek to make what CA fears is hurting their dogs?

The prosecution will take care of all this.

Another person chiming in about corporate intranets...I work for a v. large bank, and every page we view, every application we use, EVERYTHING is date & time recorded. Same rules apply to health care----because of liability issues regarding unauthorized access to patient/customer personal info. We keep our visit info FOREVER.

Very interesting tidbit.... wish we had those recordsof where CA worked.

I actually just got done throwing up my lunch...I am crying and feeling heartsick. I do NOT want KC to get away with this, but I really, really want Cindy arrested for obstruction of justice, perjury, any damn thing they can get her on. I AM LIVID!

:hug: I am so sorry, honey. I was absolutely crushed too :sigh:

What do you mean?

I think it was last week or the week before, after Cindy's testimony, the lawyers were at sidebar & the camera guy showed CA....she took her glasses off, pointed to ICA & used her glasses to point around both eyes & down her cheeks as if telling her she needed to "cry" when they showed the evidence about Caylee.

What makes me more sick to my stomach is knowing all the money Cindy is going to rak ein after this... She is going to be laughing her way to the bank!!!:banghead:

The entire family will be laughing their way to the bank as will Baez...........

The joke will have totally been on US!!!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member