2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think the SAs would go after CA for perjury but I think they will now.

IMO

I'm sure the reason Cindy used words like "I believe" and "I don't think so" in reference to the times she was at work, is because she thinks that being "sort of" sure will save her from perjury charges. Shouldn't make any difference though. She still lied.

I'm sure LDB will shred her up once she is armed with the proof.

This ride is getting even bumpier. Hope LDB knew about this and is ready.

her dog was sleepy? wonder if Casey was trying it out on the dog?

Bamboo is NOT toxic to animals. I do animal rescue and have a cattery in my backyard and researched Bamboo because I didn't want to put anything toxic in their cage. ICA was probably drugging the poor dogs too! God I hate her!!

I am so sad and tears for Caylee won't stop. I am truly mortified at what has taken place in that courtroom today as all of you are. I have lost all faith. I can only pray that JA and LDB get her in rebuttal. Is there anyway that the computer disc that JB hadn't reviewed as of this week will show that this was all a lie. I know they WILL contact Genetic now to verify computer useage/emails etc. But I just am hanging my head and praying this was all of not.

What was the date in March that they said CA was searching for chloroform?? Was it March 21? That was a friday, if so. March 8th was a Saturday.

IF the jury has the case by July 4, court spokeswoman said the jury will deliberate that day.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:28 PM

Juror 15 is taking a lot of notes. She hasn't stopped writing in 5 minutes! #CaseyAnthony -ok so as soon as I typed that- she stopped!!
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:28 PM

Oops. #CaseyAnthony clerical error? Wre there 84 visits on chloroform searches or not? Cindy just testified she did search for it once.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:27 PM

Looking for MySpace on the CacheBack report. He said MS was visited 84 times (coincidence?)

I would think Casey would have her profile password protected on the desk top computer for privacy to keep nosey Cindy out of her business ( I hope) the searches will be under her password (I hope)

But why did Cindy visit myspace 84 times at the same time she searched for chloroform?

:waitasec:

I didn't think she set up her myspace account until June-July 2008..IIRC thats what she, herself said...

I think it was last week or the week before, after Cindy's testimony, the lawyers were at sidebar & the camera guy showed CA....she took her glasses off, pointed to ICA & used her glasses to point around both eyes & down her cheeks as if telling her she needed to "cry" when they showed the evidence about Caylee.

You know, at the time I thought that theory was crazy, but now I truly believe it! I am in shock at this family, honestly! It's one thing to play their stupid mind games on their own time & money (esp. Cindy's, Amy's, Cindy's parents' money!) but do they realize that tax payers are paying for this travesty? It is just so disgusting! I am so surprised I have such a visceral reaction to this.

OMG! I think I see where JB is going with this. He is going backwards and each day the visit to MySpace, etc., is one less - he is inferring the program was adding it cumulatively!! Major point for the defense!!

I can remember one pop up from about 5 years ago it popped up on screen when i was talking to a repairman in my kitchen he was standing between and me and my PC when and Add for an Adult site popped up in all it glory .... I had to almost jump over the guy to hit the off button..............

When I heard CA say that she remembered a pop-up skateboard ad, I immediately thought "No way would ANYONE remember a pop-up ad that appeared on any particular date". Now given that your pop-up was graphic, and a repairman was standing next to you, it was particularly memorable because it was an unusual and embarrassing event. This would create a memory of the event. Otherwise, no way, no how would anyone remember a mundane pop-up ad from a seemingly non-eventful day three years ago.

I think the substance of the emails is irrelevant. They would just have to show she was on her computer at that time. JMO

Pertinent data can be redacted ,but dates and times,etc can be shown.

JB has me completely off balance now. I have no idea what this man is testfying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member