2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
45 minutes later and this witness has not testified to anything about the specifics of this case.

WFTV is WAY behind in their live coverage compared to IS or it could be the other way around. I am very kerfuffled right now about what is actually happening in court...

Pretty sure, based on ICA's attitude this morning - that JB made a point of telling ICA the news that her parents don't think she is innocent.
She is not going into "zoned out"like she usually does and yes, it appears to me she keeps trying to look out into the gallery. But since the camera can barely see CA and GA in their seats, I doubt ICA can in her "little low chair".

Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother's emials to and from her and his police interviews tell EVERYTHING. He knew from the beginning.

right....was he ever included on the witness list? That would be good.

Gosh I thought Baez was all over the place with his direct but DS is just as bad IMO.

oh my god. are you telling me Kronk is an animagus?!! no way!

:floorlaugh: Well, it's my theory that the defense is going to claim that Kronk is a werecoyote to blame him for the bone being buried and how he knew where Caylee was. :floorlaugh:

Camera on wesh showed her for a long time, looking at ??laptop screen?? and looking concerned, angry or upset in some way. Brow furrowed. Disturbing departure from her normal calm demeanor.

She might be using this time to draft a press statement to undo what her lawyer said last night.

Provided with lab notes - regarding testing and evaluating in this case..,..forensic from OcSo dated 4/28/09 summarizes final report of Oakridge authored by Drs Vass, Wise & martin...reviewed depo testimony and notes....bench notes....commentary on some of the things happened while analysis being performed - when test didn't work - or an unexpected result ...sometime very broad summary of results of test was....identified samples of test duiring course of analysis..

result of review reached a conclusion regards to procedures and metholdogy by Vass and Wise - object - sustained

evidence of validation studies that were performed - object- approach

Okay, I see. Witness reviewed proceedures of Dr. Vass and Dr. Wise...so what? He's a toxicologist. Outside area of expertise. Clearly.

By the time JA gets to actually cross this guy they will already be pretty cross.

It was not a retractment, more of a clarification. When you read it in it's entirety his statement remains with additional details of the A's not wanting the ultimate penalty for ICA (death), but wanting Justice for Caylee. They know she's not innocent (aka guilty) and they also said they do not go along with anything the defense has spouted so far.
The newest statement says there is no comment on her guilt or innocence.

Not technically. He says he was take out of context.

He's gone back to the original statement that GA and CA want both sides to do their jobs and for justice to be done for Caylee....BUT they do not want the DP.

Sorry...I took the words out of the reporters mouth as truth. I should've KNOWN that there was more to the story. Why do they say things when it is not true?? So frushstrating...I can't even swallow. Thanks WSers for always being on top of things! Lesson learned...

This has gone on so long that I can't even remember his name ... only that he is a forensic toxicologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member