2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you're wrong. And I'll bet Lee has held this in until this very day. I hope it was therapeutic for him to finally let it out.

Now, Lee, don't you dare let me down now that I'm letting my guard down just because you cried for all the world to see! Be a man and tell the truth on cross exam. Be the one voice in your family for Caylee.

Don't hold your breath (sadly)

For me, the context in which Lee did this is everything. If he were in therapy, and acted like that, no problem. I can understand him having feelings about this supposed exclusion, and even connecting those feelings to the way he was treated his whole life.

But this is the trial over the murder of his little niece, a niece who he has never shown much grief over. And to use that as the stage to get the focus on him, if his responses were not coached by the DT, would be extremely distasteful.

I also find his response way out of proportion. Some upset, maybe. But the full on crying? It just sets off my instincts that something is really off. Assuming he's not acting, of course.

JMO.

I feel the same: and my first reaction is either that he was contemplating a lie OR that he was just like his sister and crying about poor him.

But something else is there, I agree.

Lee said because he was angry that he wasn't included - that they didn't think enough of him to include - so he was hurt
JB: asked if there was any other reason that he was hurt - Lee answered "no"

thank you so much.

I was going crazy! :crazy:

Lee.....if I'm lyin' I'm cryin'

Did he not notice the nursery being set up?

I believe he has mental/emotional problems. Inappropriate laughing most of the time. Now,
today he switches to tears. Notice how George and
Cindy seemed totally unmoved by the breakdown.

UGH! Im just getting here today, thankfully WFTV already has the morning video up so i have an hour to catch up. What did i miss? can anyone give me a quick recap?

KC always usurped the love-- then add Caylee. That's my take.

"These ugly secrets will come out at this trial." - JB

I'm beginning to think he wasn't kidding. JMO

And what "ugly secrets" do you think will change the decomp in the trunk and the duct tape around Caylee's head??

Cindy has destroyed Lee. She is a co-dependent and leaned on him to solve all family problems. He has been in the middle ever since he could talk. They may not have loved him like they did ICA. Cindy and GA are into looks, not substance. He may have felt he could never do enough to make them love him..but he tried.

I'll be standing in(on) line at Amazon.com waiting for any and all books written by Hizhonor, Ms Drane Burdick, or Jeff Ashton. I gotta KNOW what they think about all this.

Oh my gawwwd.

Sooo... I believe these are the first real tears we've seen from ICA.
IMO, she never cried like this for Caylee. I believe she is crying now because the impact of what she did to her brother. There is nothing in this world besides my son who can get me over emotional like seeing my brother cry.

All in all, I don't believe Lees testimony really did anything. But something is coming... something big.

BBM
I've thought that before when Baez was questioning a witness, only to be very confused when he just goes no where with it. I'm still wondering what the heck that testimony from Lee regarding the pregnancy and Caylee's birth has to do with any relevancy to this trial. So far, I see nothing. :waitasec:

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

TOS applies to signature lines and photos too, peeps!

Verbal or visual bashing are against TOS. This includes photos, images, side-by-side comparisons, montages etc. that are demeaning or derogatory to ANY player in the case, or that imply unflattering comparisons between a player and another person based on looks or mannerisms. Superimposing someone's head onto someone else's body, or PhotoShopping someone to distort their appearance in some way, or putting words in someone's thought or speech bubble, are all clues that a picture may be tiptoeing across the line.

If you have doubts about whether your siggie falls into this category, it probably does.

If I was the prosecution, I wouldn't even go there. This has nothing to do with Caylee's murder. So what he wasn't told? Big freakin deal. And all the waaaaaaaaaa. Who the heck cares?

Sorry not directed at you but the topic of discussion. It's so stupid, imo

The relevance is to show the jury that CA has been lying and covering up for KC for YEARS. It plants an even bigger doubt on CA's testimony than they already had. And also, the Prosecution has every right to go there, as the Defense has "opened the door" to that line of questioning. They can bring up anything the Witness said while under direct examination from the Defense.

I believe that LA's tears were real, but more like what AsoldiersGrits said:

I think his tears were real.I think looking back he wishes he would have went..I'm sure he never thought Caylee would be murdered before she even turned 3

I think he started crying because he was realizing the weight of it all, and what they had already lost because of all the times CA covered for KC and enabled her. I think that's where he made up his mind not to take the fall (and you can see him blow out a huge breath and almost straighten his shoulders back) before he told JB that there was no other reason he was hurt. I think KC was crying because she realized LA wasn't going to lie for her, so that line of defense wasn't going anywhere.

I think that Lee was always an after thought in that family and all the attention was always given to Casey.
The squeaky wheel and all that.

Lee was remembering the birth of Caylee... I truly believe that was the reason for the tears. Our parents always do things to p$ss us off at one time or another. We get over it, don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech