2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where's the Crying Judge from Anna Nichole Smith when you need him? JB is gonna be blubbering b4 it's all over.....I hope you all see how Caylee hurt ICA's brother lee being born and all that trouble she caused for ME ME ME
Judge Fonzi (forgot his real name but looks like the Fonz to me)was a cool judge but HHBP is even cooler

In the dictionary next to the word "dysfunctional" there should be a pic of the Anthony family....

ok, reading this thread is NOT clarifying ANYTHING for me :(

CA was on the stand, im watching that now.. Im assuming LA was on the stand in tears at some point today.

Im notliking all this..

Im sad today already

The squeaky wheel and all that.

Lee was remembering the birth of Caylee... I truly believe that was the reason for the tears. Our parents always do things to p$ss us off at one time or another. We get over it, don't we?

I agree, he regrets not being there for his niece more. Something I have also felt in my life and struggled with because of relationships and or distance between siblings.

Love it!

How about

"would you say they conspired to hide the truth from others?"

"did Cindy and ICA continue to hide the truth after the evidence was clear?"

Love it. Use Baez' own tricks against him.

Wesh was freezing on me during Lee's testimony. Only blips were coming in then freezing. Grrr.

Ok, so it's not just me? Both were really spotty for me most of the morning.

George and Cindy pointedly exclude Lee from the pregnancy/birth issue and yet he is their "go to" person when they are worried about Caylee/Casey's absence?

I can't connect any dotted lines between these two actions. Maybe all the tears and lies have fogged my mind up beyond repair. . . Does anyone make sense of this?

I don't think you're wrong. And I'll bet Lee has held this in until this very day. I hope it was therapeutic for him to finally let it out.

Now, Lee, don't you dare let me down now that I'm letting my guard down just because you cried for all the world to see! Be a man and tell the truth on cross exam. Be the one voice in your family for Caylee.

There may be a chance Lee will be truthful. Back in July 2009 there was a limited immunity deal Lee was seeking and according to this article he may have gotten it and would now have to remain faithful to what was agreed on....

snipped

"At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer."

http://www.wftv.com/news/20222332/detail.html

I think Lee viewed Caylee being born as an important family event, and he was sincerely hurt when he was not included into the whole family's acknowledgment of it, especially since he had raised the question of ICA's pregnancy to both his mother and ICA.

I understand that. AND, watching Lee was traumatic enough for me - I didn't give a tinker's squat what ICA was doing at that moment. Because no matter when she expresses emotion, we've learned it's about her - it certainly isn't about her brother's pain.

That story about how he saw her belly the first time was made up for the jury. I do not remember that in his deposition. A grown man up there crying in front of the whole world about some little slight by his sister is total nonsense, and fake.
The first I heard about any "confrontation" was in the car ride back from the airport...and it was between Casey and Lee. I'm curious as to why they can bring up stuff not in depos? I thought that was a big no-no. Does that mean the State can let loose on the entire family's lies?

Well looks like the dt is changing their story. Wonder what the jury is gonna think about that hmmmm.

I missed the last minute or so. Is LA coming back after recess?

I think GA is up next. Who else do the DT still have to testify, RK? Or do we think it's going to end with GA or Casey?

So many questions going through my mind right now, sorry.

He's coming back on cross-examination by JA.

The Defence is relying on the average person's dirty mind to fester over possible implications. Nothing like a hint of incest to grab the average person's imagination

but won't they wonder why JB didn't ask LA if he molested her? I mean to make them infer is just strange and really proves nothing.

JB released the witness. If JA doesn't open the door on the abuse, JB can't go there on re-direct.
I'm guessing that this is the "agreement" the DA have with LA. That they will not outright ask the question and that they will leave it as an implication. It puts the SA in a tricky situation because they don't know what LA would answer if they ask. They seemd to know with GA but I found it so odd that they didn't call LA in immediately after GA to say that it wasn't true.

moo

I'm beginning to wonder if the entire thing with KC refusing to see her parents or make eye contact with them has been scripted from the beginning to prove the defense's point about George allegedly molesting her and Cindy not "protecting" her -- and that she is angry at them.

I think yesterday's announcement about the A's not believe KC was innocent was damage control for the A's reputation because they knew CA was going to get on the stand and tell a few fibs.

Where can you get transcripts of the trail - in particular, the side bars??????

I know it's been said before but Mallory should run. Thanksgiving with these people can't be enjoyable.

I really believe that Lee's crying and emotions have to do with regret. Being a brother, he has to be thinking why...why didn't I do this, why didn't I do that, why didn't I tell my mom Casey's lying all those years. Siblings know so much more than parents. He seems like the saving type too, might be thinking if I had addressed my Mom and Dad's parenting maybe Casey would have turned out "normal". I think it's all regret and some blame that he could have done some things differently and his niece would be alive today.

WAIT!

COULD IT BE that CA was not as thrilled as she said she was at ICA pregnancy ... I mean supposedly she didn't even know ICA was having sex... and when she went OFF, ICA does what she always does and explains how it is not HER fault...because Lee molested her. And CA confronted Lee, questioned him or just told Lee about the accusation and that is what his tears and hurt are for on the stand today? And JB was trying to get him to admit to CA questioning him. This would explain alot to me about the bizzare attitude when asked about who Caylee's father is. Could it be thought it might be Lee right up until the FBI results came back?

If ICA went to CA with a lie about her brother, she should be charged with even more!!! Though I know that's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20