2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me sad. Either he doesn't want to be with the A's or vice versa.

Just joining in - I was wondering why he is so upset over this, so many years later - yet didn't seem to be bothered by the molestation accusations - or at least he wasn't visibly emotional over them. Makes me wonder if someone (CA) made him understand that they would have to sacrifice to save Casey's life.

In regards to Lee NOT being with the "A's" for lunch, I do believe it is because he is still up on the stand under oath, and cannot be seen talking with his parents at this point..or it would appear they are rehearsing how he will answer whomever cross exams him...It likely nothing more than for appearances..Me thinks they were likely uphalf the night going over their scripts already..:banghead:

What can I say about the "A's"???? I do hope when Gerge gets on the stand, whomever does the cross reminds George of his testimony during a hearing, when JB asked him "If he would ever lie to save his daughter??? while under oath."..and guess what?? He said he would!!..NOW, that will explain to the jury very quickly what the Anthony Family are REALLY DOING!! Willing to perjure themselves to save their Lying daughter:banghead:

I may get things thrown at me for saying this..but I am VERY skeptical of that performance from both of them!I think this whole thing was rehearsed by DT and CA.
I think he was told to show some emotion to the jury and if you can cry even better!!
I am just not convinced it was real!!Sorry..
Me either! I will not fall for their act again!

According to the TH's, it wasn't Baez that patted LA, it was the Anthony's attorney...had he moved to the front of the courtroom while his clients are on the stand?

No, Baez definitely patted/rubbed Lee on the back when he exited the stand. I saw it on the WESH live feed.

100 percent confident that the SA is all over this case.

The liars are out of control and it will be shown time after time in front of the jury.

dont worry, the passion of the prosecution have not gone all this way to be swimming in the scum of liars.

these witnesses for the defense are sealing it
nobdy lies if it was just an accident.

they should all be ashamed of themselves. but they wont be.

I don't understand the big deal with the shorts. 24 months size is equivalent to a 2T - generally the infant size is simply a bit wider to accommodate diapers and the 2T is a bit longer to accommodate a toddler's greater height. Given also the variance in clothing manufacturers of the same size, it's absolutely easy to imagine a toddler who normally wears a 3T being able to fit into a (wider than normal) 2T. Especially now that CA claims Caylee often wore no diapers at home.

Three of my six kids were still wearing 2T or 24 months clothes at four years old. One of those kids is full grown with a baby and is still wearing young adults (kids) sizes. The other three (out of the six are giants...odd I know.

I wish LDB would have used your example of 2t and 24 mths being the same..but anyone on the jury that has had kids will know that.

I'm beginning to wonder if the entire thing with KC refusing to see her parents or make eye contact with them has been scripted from the beginning to prove the defense's point about George allegedly molesting her and Cindy not "protecting" her -- and that she is angry at them.

I think yesterday's announcement about the A's not believe KC was innocent was damage control for the A's reputation because they knew CA was going to get on the stand and tell a few fibs.

Yep.

Judge Strickland said KC and the truth are strangers. I will add, The Anthony's and the Truth are Strangers. I have never had any faith in the Anthony's ever telling "the truth". Between the A's and the juror who doesn't like to judge people (is she the one I heard doesn't like JA?) I hate to say this but I think there will be no real Justice for Caylee.

Also, I think that at least one juror will have a reasonable doubt and I now believe at the least, it will be a hung jury.

God - please don't let this end like the OJ trial.

I agree, and it seems like a ridiculous claim on CA's part to claim to know how the IT department would manage its resources. Most companies nowadays back up EVERYTHING. It might not be readily accessible, but you can bet it's on a tape backup drive somewhere.

ITA!! Especially considering that yesterday she said that she didn't look certain things up but she also doesn't know what the computer does on its own while it is running. Like it would just get interested in something someone was looking up and would go out on it's own across the internet looking up further information it was curious about. Puhleezzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ETA: IMO, she doesn't have a clue about what any place does with their computers.

Thankfully the State gets the last word and gets to tie all this up for the jurors. They will remind the jurors that yes there are problems in the family BUT ICA committed murder and she needs to be accountable and ask them to find her guilty.

Quote for truth.

Ever family has a certain amount of dysfunction. Dysfunction does not mean you become a murderer and dysfunction does not mean you will cover up an accident, duct tape your daughter and throw her in a swamp in trash bags. A crime has been committed and that crime was not to be a dysfunctional family. :twocents:

ITA, fifteen. The jurors are going to have to decide IF ICA committed first-degree murder, not WHY she did it. The defense is using Lee as a mitigation witness during the penalty phase, IMO. And it makes me want to :sick:.

Interesting pause before LA said no, there were no other reasons he was upset when Caylee was born. While I really want the SA to ask him if he molested ICA, I know they won't want to open that door.

I think another thing that's eating away at LA is the fact that he stopped looking for ICA when Momma told him to. Maybe he thinks if he hadn't listened to her that one time, he could have somehow saved Caylee. I also think that he doesn't agree with CA's change of heart over the last few days....course, I could be wrong, with them you never know.

I have always thought Lee was always playing second fiddle to KC. He has to sell her his car and it's okay to not get paid by her. He has to chase all over town to try to find her for his Mom. And it goes on and on.

As an adult I personally have been designated "keeper of the family" in my family. I put on the holidays and parties. If I don't do it, no one does. I watch over my elderly parents. And yet, while growing up I always played second fiddle to my sisters. Example: When I moved out at 18 (couldn't wait!) and didn't have a dime to my name my mother offered to SELL me MY bedroom furniture which was already mine (a Christmas gift). I couldn't afford it, so she GAVE it to my sister! I could go on and on with examples, but my point is . . . these type of things do hurt and do take years to get over. If you can.

I get Lee being hurt over being left out. Boy, do I get it!

Brilliant comment.

Also, don't forget that the "black sheep" (read: keeper) usually takes the brunt of the family drama because they typically are the one who doesn't toe the family line, so they get the moniker of s*** distruber within the family, and are made to pay whenever there is drama. To both keep the peace and try to win approval, they live on a knife-edge of doing what they know is "right" vs trying to toe the line in the family dysfunction. It's an exhausting position to be in. Ask me how I know!

LA is the only one I feel sorry for. I can't help it.

Vinnie Politan tweets: Lee Anthony alone eating a sub at Jimmy Johns

Now, that makes me sad. On the other hand, I can't say that I blame him for not wanting to be with CA or GA or the DT having lunch. It actually says a lot about LA that he is off by himself.

Keep in mind, LA went through a major depression. I can't remember when it was, but I remember CA mentioning it in her deposition. She said that he shut them out and they should have gotten help for him. I would not be surprised if this is why he was left out. But who knows with this family?

Maybe LA wasn't including in the delivery because ICA didn't want him to be. It would totally be her decision who is present during the birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13