2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad JA called George to the stand and asked him if he molested ICA. I really feel if he called him today he would say yes.

IMO

I wish the State would come back with "no questions, your honor".

Shut 'er down.
But they didn't. ARGH!!

I think Lee's entire testimony may play into KC's favour, because it proved beyond a doubt that the Anthony family is severely dysfunctional and secretive, and the jury may wonder what other secrets they keep - like hiding an accidental death!

I dunno, but I think the State should have left it alone.

My opinions...

Is it just me, or was LA's last answer to JA rather snippy and testy and then JA said no further questions. I thought LA was quite rude today!!!

Again, for me, no big surprise here except the colorblind thing. Lee's memory get's better with time and meds like his mother's. I am certain that the jury will see a pattern here. Ah well.

I missed something big apparently. Back to the trial thread to catch up.

We have a lovely breakfast.

I wanted to leave this place for all of us to visit, even if in our minds-as we may continue to struggle with some very difficult things once again today.

2qbu3v9.jpg

I am stealing this picture to replicate in my yard! How wonderful!
Afternoon siesta spot.

JSR...wow isn't that amazing? We are here for you precious Caylee!!!!!!

I believe Hawks are a sign of protection among other things... coming from a nature lovers perspective. For me personally, what is being done in that court room on the behalf of Casey by the defense and her family is evil. I believe the Hawk has come to be witness to the lies. :yes:

Apparently the A's are still afraid of the Princess.

Ok, I'm gonna say it. Lee is in love with his sister...

So.......CA and GA and JB all told LA what the defense opening statement was going to be....that Caylee drowned. So LA NOW believes Caylee is dead, despite an autopsy and funeral....okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, and I also think JB must have told the clan that "look, I HAVE to say this molestation crap, you and I both know it didn't happen, but I have to say what your daughter is telling me. We all know she is koo-koo for Coacoa Puffs, but just play along and all with be ok.

That, folks, is the real wizard behind the curtain.

So, what I take from this is the family met together and the family decided to do whatever it takes to save ICA because the defense is not going their way. I think LA went to Baez and said he wanted to testify and allude to the family secrets. He is willing to do whatever it takes, IMO.

I agree that they are working with the defense team to turn this around. To the point of impeaching themselves. Disgusting.

Cute that JP looked through the blinds at the bird perched out there!

I love that JP told the hawk story (also glad he told it because I was hearing it and thought I was going crazy) and then after he recessed court walked over to the window with his big ole judge robe on and peeked outside like a little boy to see if he could see it. Stuff like that makes me want to just squeeze the stuffing out of him!

The symbolism of the "Hawk" is very interesting.

Specifically, the hawk beckons us to hone our focus on the areas that are out of balance in our lives. Recognition is the first step to solution.

We derive the essence of power, energy and intensity just by visually appreciating the hawk. Consider its powerful beak and impressive talons. It’s steely stare and intense focus also contribute to the aura of power the hawk holds. As such, the hawk asks us to be aware of the power each of us has over others.

Further, we must each respect our potential positions of authority (leadership) and honor all those with whom we interact. It is abhorrent to the hawk’s spirit when we are careless with our power (or worse, dominating, arrogant or mean) when dealing with others.
http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/2007/12/08/symbolic-meaning-of-the-hawk/

Ok, I have my final opinion of LA...

He does not want to be in court, he does not like that he has to be there in this situation. He does not want his sister to go to prison for life, or the death penalty, and is willing to walk around questions to keep that from happening. I don't think he believes his sister is innocent, but is not willing to accept it, much like he did not want to accept the fact Caylee was dead.

However, he is more favorable to the defense due to the fact they are the ones trying to save his sister from the death penalty.

His statement "I don't want to be here, I don't want my sister to be here, my parents..." (paraphrase) should be very telling to the jury that this family is willing to say what they need to say in order to save ICA..even after being accused of molesting ICA.

I think that will do well to cast a shadow of doubt on the testimony from the rest of the family when it comes to the defense case. JMO

I missed something big apparently. Back to the trial thread to catch up.

Oh! There was a squeaking noise, and HHJP said to the jury that there's a hawk that perches outside the courtroom.

OT: Peter Falk, actor best known for his role as Columbo, died today at 83 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member