2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do think it will only take a few hours. And I'm ready to jump on the couch the minute deliberations start!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

betcha won't be able to do it teh (betcha cheat and take a laptop!):rocker: LOL

for those of you worried about reasonable doubt. There my be "some" for a drowning now, but IF they put ICA on the stand they will nail her on questions about the length of time Cayle was out of sight, and the temp that day, (body floating or not), were her eyes open, was she wearing diapers? Why? Was GA wet, what did GA do (we have his cell phone pings and hers that day), etc, etc... why did the car smell, did you look in the trunk? JA will kill her...

2crumc3.jpg

Caption this :)

...without violating TOS. (Ynot knows that WSers love a good challenge. ;) )

Oh.... Baez is fwustwated.... :innocent:

Today, Geraldo had lunch with Baez...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXEG9xCnaZo"]YouTube - ‪Who Is the Father of Caylee Anthony?‬‏[/ame]

I'll bet ya a drink on that one! Two weeks!

Murph... are you saying you think the jury will deliberate for 2 weeks???? just wondered..

I seriously have not a clue...

I think they will be out a day and a half to two days. (jmhoo)

Wow... This could be over in one week!!!! I can't believe it!!! We're almost there, sweet Caylee!!!!! And on fourth of July weekend. For some reason, that just seems awesome to me!!!

LKB says the defense is bringing a motion against the dept of defense for intimidating a witness. Probably ask for a mistrial because of that. How will the judge handle that? That does seem wrong wrong wrong.

who was the witness!!

I want to know if there was a screen door behind the sliding door door. Especially in Fla., it's a given. I don't think Caylee could have moved that sliding glass door by herself.

How fortunate to find this picture...just in time. One point that struck me was that she had her back to the photographer. How many pictures to you take of your child's back?, I usually make a noise or say smile or something just so I would have that child's face in the shot.
One would hardly say this is a picture of my grandbaby's back...would never make it into the family album.

My boys are 3.5 and have been able to work the slider for quite some time, unfortunately. I have to be really careful to make sure nobody has escaped the mommy prison.
Interesting. I'm starting to think accidental drowning. What do we know about any shoes found close to the remains?

Cindy said they never let Caylee out of the house without shoes. ????????? Even if she was going swimming?

LKB says the defense is bringing a motion against the dept of defense for intimidating a witness. Probably ask for a mistrial because of that. How will the judge handle that? That does seem wrong wrong wrong.

well that is LAUGHABLE!@!! LOLOLOL:floorlaugh:

Wow... This could be over in one week!!!! I can't believe it!!! We're almost there, sweet Caylee!!!!! And on fourth of July weekend. For some reason, that just seems awesome to me!!!

Don't get your hopes up Aedrys. You know JB will take hours on one question for anyone left. You know he will delay, object, just do what he has been doing. No way they will be done with DT witnesses by next Thursday. Look at how many waisted days there have been on 1 or 2 and then they were blown out of the water.

We are looking at mid-July.

Oh, that's rich - that'll be good. I hope that's televised. (and the DTs huge enourmous eff up for not figuring all that out beforehand gets spread across the land like the manure it is.)

Um. JB against the United States Government? :floorlaugh:

I think LKB just spouts the first thing in her head. As an astute Websleuther posted earlier Army experts testifying in civil matters is against federal regulations. Dr. Rodriguez is employed by the DOD and therefore subject to their rules and regs IMO.

Murph... are you saying you think the jury will deliberate for 2 weeks???? just wondered..

I seriously have not a clue...

I think they will be out a day and a half to two days. (jmhoo)

I say five minutes. But they'll wait maybe an hour to make it look good, lol. I think every one of them already knows their vote.

IMO, the jury will deliberate for at least one-two weeks and come back hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member