2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Lee cry. Don't shoot me :truce: but his tears seem real to me. I don't get it but I have a knot in my stomach for him.

Can't help but laugh at the THs as they claim "THESE tears are real!"
Didn't they claim the last ones were real as well?
That's kinda sad...
I feel as if I'm watching the Liars Olympics, awaiting the score from the French judge to see if Lee moves ahead of Casey in the Freestyle....

someone said that earlier

Wow, why does that not surprise me! It does make me happy to know I am not alone in thinking that. I have always thought something was not right between those two, and today when they were having their sobfest together, it really solidified all of my previous suspicions.

Nope not good enough, still leaves her time to go to Ireland (insert snark), no wait.... convicted felons can't have a passport. Guess that leaves out the cruise ships too.

Felons can get a passport but some countries may not let them in. Japan is pretty tight with it's entry requirement, for instance. Paris Hilton never made it past the airport after she plead out on her coke charge recently. She ended up having her handbag promo at an airport hotel, if I remember correctly. Russel Brand tried to catch up w wifey Katy Perry while she was on tour there and they wouldn't let him in either.

Mike Tyson comes to mind as a felon that has gone globe trotting after his rape conviction that sent him to prison for a few years.

Someone please tell JVM & Jean C, no that is not the kind of rain Orlando got in 2008. It was 100X worse.

I thought life was tough for me. Can't imagine a family torn apart like this. UGHHHHHHH. I get mad at my daughter but when I yell, I feel guilty immediately and just want to hold and hug her.

If Caylee snuck into the pool , I doubt she would have put shoes on. MOO

If Caylee sneaked out late at night early morning she would have been in her jammies. She still had the same shorts on she had on fathers day, I always thought she died on the 15th after the fight. She was never changed for bed.

My boys can and do open the slider door here and they are just now 3.5 and one of them has been able to do so for a long time. One breaks free and it's pack mentality.

Just because a child proof lock was put on it doesn't mean that somebody stepping out that door and didn't lock it back up properly.
Good point, IMO.

My son is 4 and can't open the sliding glass door. Heck, I can barely open it, it's super thick and "heavy". It takes up the entire west side of the living room. Even when unlocked, he can't even budge it.

The skies have opened up in downtown Orlando and they are getting a torential downpour. Interesting. Anyone see a metafore here?

Is there lightning over the Anthony house?

Funny because I am a professional photographer and take pics like that quite often. Sometimes, a photo from the back can be compelling. Now, the one of Caylee opening the door isn't but, I'm just saying that there is a world of a people out there who do take photos from that perspective.

Who knows what other pics were taken at this same time, that would help put it into context for sure. By itself, it's not album-worthy but as a series, it may have meant something to the person taking the photo.

IIRC, ICA fancied herself as an amature photographer. When she did work at Universal she worked with a photographer that took pictures of people around the park, I believe.

It would be interesting to see who took the picture and when it was taken.

Its not a big leap for me to realize that ICA will work hard (ie: her law clerk duties) when she wants to accomplish something.

I'm watching Lee cry. Don't shoot me :truce: but his tears seem real to me. I don't get it but I have a knot in my stomach for him.

No shots at you, but I have to take one shot at Lee, well an observation, anyway. How fortunate it was that he came to the stand prepared with tissues, or was that a borrowed pocket square/hanky?

Hi All .... I've been home for about forty minutes watching the TH on IS an HLN, the only thing anyone in the media seems to be discussing is the
" emotion " of the day. I think I'm going to be sick. What on earth does this have to do with a dead two year old who was dumped in a swamp ? I mean really.... Lee crying like a baby boy because he was excluded, please my brother certainly was not there when my three boys were born.

The only thing I think might save this case for the State is the George Anthony part. I don't think anyone is going to think he was hiding the accident for Casey and letting her sit in jail all these years on DP watch not to mention dumping Caylee like trash. That makes absolutely no sense. Unless the defense can dirty him up alot more I don't know how they are going to prove GA did anything like this.

It is possible that if they think KC is lying about that they will still believe she killed Caylee on purpose. Gosh I hope she doesn't get away with this. I want the DP more than ever now.

No shots at you, but I have to take one shot at Lee, well an observation, anyway. How fortunate it was that he came to the stand prepared with tissues, or was that a hanky?

I noticed that too, hmmmm, hinky.

Please remember 2 things..this jury will probably not like the fact the DT and their witnesses are trying to play them as fools..I for one would not be happy about that @2 there is no chance she will walk free..she has other charges she has to do time for.she will go to jail no matter what..

No shots at you, but I have to take one shot at Lee, well an observation, anyway. How fortunate it was that he came to the stand prepared with tissues, or was that a hanky?

Personally, I think Lee was dragged into this crap after trying to really help Casey in the beginning and is feeling this way because of all the things he has probably learned along the way up until now. It's so hard when you are involved with this with family. ALTHOUGH!!!!! I don't think I would protect my sister/brother if I knew the truth. My niece/nephew would be my priority and would be in line with a normal persons morals!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just gruesome.

I wonder if we will ever know what happened. :banghead::banghead:

.....tape placed after death(when there's clearly no physical need) (imo) --if it were placed after death, for example, for me and thought process, I can envision that in ICA's mind it would more likely to make it appaear that the evil kidnappers snatched her.

moo

I agree with you on that one and I tend to think the jury may split the diff with the "experts" by concluding it was part of an attempt to cover it up. For all they/we know, it could have been her plan to leave the body somewhere staged to look like a kidnapping. If you go to your most cliche stereotype of a kidnap victim, they are sitting in a closet with duct tape across their mouth so they can't scream for help and that's how one might stage it.

Yer right... I take it back. Life in prison ORRRR death. lol

Did yawl just hear JVM? She was mentioning whispers between Cindy and Lee in elevator all collaborating their next lie.

Just posted this on the HLN thread, but all are here!

WOW what JVM is saying about her 23 floor ride in the elevator with GA CA, LA and the Attorney. Saying Ga was holding a Bible facing the wall while CA and LA were whispering. She is suggesting they are corroborating against GA. Did anyone else hear that?
This was at the end of the day.

yes.... a lot more genuine than Cindy's infernal sniffing

Has this been brought up because I just thought of it and want your opinions. Dr. Spitz said duct tape was put on after decomposition. How could that possibly tie in with the opening statement from the defense? They are tying the duct tape to GA so how did he apply the tape after she decomposed? I think Dr. Spitz made up a story to fit the defenses theory only he got their theory mixed up and thought they wanted to pin the duct tape on the body snatcher!

I think that is the defense theory. The duct tape being applied after decomp proves it couldn't have been the murder weapon, which begs the question (IMO) What reason would George have for putting duct tape on Caylee if she drowned in the pool? I just hope the jury is wondering the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18