2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was she took the ladder out. The testimony for the DT is that when she got home the ladder as up. Again, an assertion with no explanation. The DT seems reliant on those. GA took the drowned Caylee, then Roy K stole the body, then someone duct taped the skeleton.

I am at least glad the DT is so ridiculous and insulting to common sense that the entirety of the testimony offered by their expert and family witnesses will be disregarded as unreliable.

It seems things are changing even the fact that CA stated to the prosecution that the ladder was taken DOWN by her. I do not see why the prosecution does not go back to those exact words.

Respectfully snipped by me. Did I miss that today? What was CA's testimony to the ladder? Did she remove it from the pool, as she previously stated she always does?

Did Lee say that in one of the depositions? Now I remember something. But I thought Lee was just saying KC lied a bit to go along with his mother. I'm remembering in CA's deposition with Morgan & Morgan I think CA said something like "All teenagers lie" to condone it and make it seem like no big deal, when Cindy was asked by one of the Morgans about the lying. In that deposition with Morgan and Morgan they definitely pretended ignorance of anything wrong with KC.

Yeah, I read it in his depo. LE interviewed a room mate of Lee's and she told of him not allowing her there plus she added some other interesting info I thought. She said they all knew Casey wasn't really working and went on to give examples of Casey saying she was sick or could work from home but everyone knew she was full of $hit :innocent:

I have a thought, just a thought, regarding why LA was so hurt about being left out once KC's pregnancy was known. Imagine how life was for him, living in that house. He was a young man that was looking at this through a young man's eyes. Mom is a very controlling woman. Like most brothers, he was probably thinking of how much trouble his sister was going to be in from his mom. Instead of the reaction he expected, he saw the shopping trips and money spent on his sister. He probably felt like "I've been good and get no attention and she does this and gets everything." I am sure there was a bit of jealousy there, and guilt over feeling the envy.

You are so spot on!!! At least, from my "situational view"...

Richard Hornsby believes he was about to step off the ledge for his sister today,and backed out at the last minute.That's when the tears started.
I just bumped darcedarce's post with the video of his interview.
Eyeopening when you look at it that way.

Could you or anyone let me know what it was Hornsby said about Lee almost taking the fall for his sister? I'm at work and can't hear any sound! TIA!

LA could put an end to this right now, surely ? By turning State's Witness and testifying to everything he knows (which is surely everything ?)

That way, justice would be done -- would be *seen* to be done -- and three individuals would be facing prison: two for perjury and accessories after the fact and one for murder. In my opinion only

The jury members could go back to their lives and the foul scurrying after interviews, book and tv deals would be prohibited

If LA has to face the consequences also, then so be it and so he should, if he played any role in cover-ups, false testimony, false statements, involvement in defrauding the public during the 'search' period and for wasting police time. Again, in my opinion only

was she took the ladder out. The testimony for the DT is that when she got home the ladder as up. Again, an assertion with no explanation. The DT seems reliant on those. GA took the drowned Caylee, then Roy K stole the body, then someone duct taped the skeleton.

I am at least glad the DT is so ridiculous and insulting to common sense that the entirety of the testimony offered by their expert and family witnesses will be disregarded as unreliable.

Where it stands in regard to the ladder from what I can tell is Cindy is still sticking with taking the ladder down on Sunday the 15th. When she got home from work on Monday the 16th and let the dogs out the ladder was put up to the pool and the gate was open. Question is who put the ladder up Monday?

That's just it, in the past two days of testimony, where has her mother OR brother covered anything of substance for her? Each and every one of those 31 days are still there, the duct tape is still around the baby's face, ICA is still sporting her "Good Life" tattoo, and the pictures of her trying to promote her own self perceived "hot stuff" image with pole dances, are still there.

NOTHING they have said, or can say, will change that.

It's a pretty pathetic defense when, after 27 days of testimony, your bright and shining moments are a lying mother and a blubbering brother.

Thank you!! The entire post is brilliant!! :great:

That's just it, in the past two days of testimony, where has her mother OR brother covered anything of substance for her? Each and every one of those 31 days are still there, the duct tape is still around the baby's face, ICA is still sporting her "Good Life" tattoo, and the pictures of her trying to promote her own self perceived "hot stuff" image with pole dances, are still there.

It's a pretty pathetic defense when, after 27 days of testimony, your bright and shining moments are a lying mother and a blubbering brother.

BBM. Okay, really I coulda bolded it all... but I really think the JURY got the part I bolded. Seriously. Honestly, she's toast.

It occurred to me that Cindy may have tried to persuade Lee to lie on the stand that his dad molested ICA, then when push came to shove he couldn't go through with it. I can see him breaking down because he couldn't obey Mama (remember he said he was a "mama's boy" in one of his depositions) and feeling disloyal to Casey because he couldn't bring himself to throw George under the bus after all.

There may be some truth to that. After Lee got off the stand both George and Cindy just stood there next too him - no contact etc. Cindy looked ready to push everyone out of the way to leave and when she was recalled to the stand she seemed miiiighty ticked off.

Man, are you in my mind or are you me??!! I thought the same thing: Wow... he's jumping on sword. Whooops!! No he didn't. I visibly watched DT scrambling to cover and boom lunch. THEN, I read tweets that he ate lunch by himself and I also read tweets where he was with Cindy whispering a lot so time will tell. I think ploy, just cause I'm so stand-offish with these A's but it could possibly be he's Caylee's voice. Time well tell.

I swear you are me and I am you and we are playing some toejam footall.

:floorlaugh: I've been doing quite a bit of quantum leaping about the boards today, my apologies if I landed in your head a few times more than usual ;)

+ I'm with you. Where the A's are concerned.. I'm still not sure even LA will afford Caylee a voice.

okayokayokay. Bare with me here but I think CINDY knew ICA was preggos long before George or Lee did. Now... hold on while I ponder more but I think ICA lied about due dates to change it to maybe work with whom she thought the father was and WHOOOPSIES, Caylee was a preemie (okay "preemie"... i need air quotes) because according to Cindy she had x date of delivery. I think ICA lied about that to fit Jesse Grund into the scenario but boooyahhh didn't work when Caylee came when she was supposed to. On time, on date, healthy, not preemie.

3 weeks early is not a preemie. 37 weeks is full term - a women can deliver anytime after 37 weeks and be considered full term.

As for Casey - you betcha she lied to fit the Jessie scenario. :crazy:

I want to see the court reporter's transcript from the sidebar Mason called after HHJP asked what exactly the defense case is. Looked pretty lively.

2crumc3.jpg

Caption this :)

Jane Valez-Mitchell said that she rode the elevator with the Anthony's after LA's testimony today. George was holding a bible and not facing the door, but instead facing the wall of the elevator. CA and LA were both having a spirited discussion-- "strategizing" to help ICA. No kidding, folks. I just heard it again--JVM repeating all of that and saying this testimony today was just a "strategic move on their part". :eek:hdear:

I'm bumping this ....Thanks darcedarce!!!

This is Richard Hornsby's take on why Lee was crying and it's pretty amazing.
The entire interview was really good,but scary,
Nah...not buying it...but do like RH's pocket square.

Giving credit to Baez for getting witnesses to lie? Is that even something that normal humans can wrap their brain around?

aaarrrggg

did anyone see O'Reilly?...was just flipping through channels, and Juan is on tonight with Geraldo....

yes, they went THERE. Geraldo just said that LA sounded like the DADDY of Caylee on the stand today......just paused it and told DH i had posted something earlier on the HLN thread that i thought that was what they were all referring to, but no one said. That is supposedly why LA was so sad.

Mind you, he is NOT the father, but what do Baez and Geraldo care

:maddening:

Teen mothers are more likely than mothers over age 20 to give birth prematurely (before 37 completed weeks of pregnancy). Between 2003 and 2005, preterm birth rates averaged 14.5 percent for women under age 20 compared to 11.9 percent for women ages 20 to 29 (5). Babies born prematurely face an increased risk of newborn health problems, long-term disabilities and even death.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/professionals/medicalresources_teenpregnancy.html

She might have truly been early.

just a reminder (we posted this earlier today) that pictures in your signature line or avatar that bash team players in the case are visual bashing/TOS violation and need to be removed. this includes the bundy photos.. thanks everybody :)

You hit the nail on the head.

There may be some truth to that. After Lee got off the stand both George and Cindy just stood there next too him - no contact etc. Cindy looked ready to push everyone out of the way to leave and when she was recalled to the stand she seemed miiiighty ticked off.

When she got back on the stand, I recall she snipped at Baez too. "I already SAID...."

I was sending texts to a friend of mine as she couldn't watch and I told her that it looked like Lee was going to jump on sword but at last minute... no. I didn't understand the crying.. and told her so... but when he said "no" and Baez was looking to Mason for guidance, I knew he "went rogue." Course, I could be wrong, and freeze-dried crow is ready for my consumption this week should things turn sour. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake