2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe this family was very dysfunctional and I believe they all blame themselves for Caylee's death. That is why they lie and why they stick up for Casey. They feel guilty because none of them really paid attention to what was going on. No one cared enough to find out what Casey was really doing with her time. The brother didn't really care and was probably jealous of the attention Casey always got. Cindy feels guilty because it is her fault that KC became what she did and her fault that KC lived a fake life with no impunity. GA feels guilty because he was also absent. Everyone in this family lived in their own little world. They all also feel guilty they they didn't pay attention to KC's sociopathy and he inability to care for her child. They shut their mind to it and the child ended up dead. So now they are all covering her because of their guilt. They all share in Caylee's death.

100% disagree. Only one person is on trial here and that's the person who murdered her daughter. If Caylee Anthony was still alive, you wouldn't know CA if you passed her on the street.

CALeetestimony.jpg

CALeetestimony1.jpg

CALeetestimony3.jpg

This family is truly insane.

They were all unwell to begin with. ICA murdering Caylee, being under the spotlight of the media, being the butt of numerous jokes and contempt by the public was what pushed them completely over the edge.

JMO

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Sounds like there's a bird in here. Maybe it's drawn to all the tweeting going on... #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

Most will disagree with my, but I don't think JA should of went into the 'emotion' question. It's very difficult to answer why one is emotional one time vs another time. One was in a lawyers office vs being in court now, in front of the world.

He should of let that go IMO.
I don't think the State should have crossed Lee at all. His "emotional" testimony before lunch was pointless, and was an obvious appeal to the jury's emotions. By crossing him, Ashton validated Lee's testimony and opened some doors for Baez. Ashton should have just let it go.

Of course I'm not a lawyer, and am probably completely off base.

The prosecution has to turn this entire line of testimony that is based on the Anthony family dysfunction and turn it back around to the salient point of "what happened to Caylee." They are not doing anything to move forward in this area. . . Sadly!

Well, I for one don't trust her. Remember during a search warrant, she was involved with something somehow. I can't recall now, but a lot of people were questioning what she was doing at that time. Someone else might remember, but I have never trusted anyone remotely involved with the family, , ever.

Yes, the day Caylee's remains were found, the police went to the house with a search warrant that afternoon.......and Mallory was there, and would NOT answer the door for the longest time. When she finally did come to the door she was like....."OH! Hello! I was just feeding the dogs!!!!". I don't trust her either.

aha...Cindy has been sharing her memory medicine with Lee. His memory is better today than it was in his deposition. That must be some good memory medication she has. I want some. IMO

I can't wait to read the psychological studies done on the Anthonys in months to come. They all have serious problems.

So what happens if LA is impeached? Is there a formal announcement by the court or something?

Like I said in the other thread, I think part of his crying may be out of guilt for having not gone to see her being born. Especially now that she's gone. JMO

That was exactly what I thought...that, tied with the emotional nature of the trial. I have never doubted for a minute that Lee did not love Caylee. No he isnt perfect, but noone is. I also feel bad for him living with a sister that is so attention hungry and seems like the world revolved around her. Yeah I feel bad for Lee, he isnt his parents, he is HIMSELF.

Lee says he has changed a lot in 2 years. He said last year around his and what would have been Caylee's birthday was very hard.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:20 PM

Two years. And he still hasn't grown a backbone.

Ashton is reading from Lee's deposition about recalling conversation with mom about #caseyanthony pregnancy. Differs from today Ashton says.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:23 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member