2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthweights for a month prem would be approx 5lb - 5lb 4oz

anyone know how heavy caylee was?

A 5 lb baby would be indicative of a pre term baby, but she could have been even 7 pounds and be preterm. I think there might be more reliable indicators of being pre term.

Jim Lichtenstein says Yuri is in the hallway. :woohoo:

So far...today totally makes up for the Cindy debacle yesterday...the SA's have made it abundantly clear to the jury that the Anthony family is covering for their daughter/sister, and their testimony can not be trusted. GOOD JOB GUYS!

Bill S says ‘intent’ to have baby shower before birth shows no hiding

@JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Lots of police types. Melich and more. “@2justice2: " @JimLichtenstein who are witnesses in hallway? #CaseyAnthony"”

CA: No, none of the guys were present.

So JG isn't a guy?

I thought she said JG's mom was there, not JG himself...
....so lee wasn't not invited because they were leaving him out, but because he was a guy and it was a girls day.

ETA snipped from mombombs transcription below:

Baby shower attended by Casey's grandmothers, aunts, some of CA's friends, JG's mother, neighbors. None of the guys were present.

You can bet that from here on out......when the DT cracks the door.....the SA's will shove their foot in there as fast as KC can whip up fake tears.

Birthweights for a month prem would be approx 5lb - 5lb 4oz

anyone know how heavy caylee was?

That's not absolutely correct, since babies can differ in birth weight by several pounds, all the way from 5 lbs. to 10 lbs. I had 2 who weighed around 9 lbs. and one that was a little over 5 lbs. A lot depends on the mother's build as well as the father's.

To get free gifts. Why else does the Anthony family do anything? Free gifts, free money, free donations, free TV appearances....oh wait..those cost around $20k.

and I also think they did the same for her so called graduation!!

I've always wondered that if ICA was hiding her pregnancy, what was she going to do just come home and say "surprise, I had a baby!" and everything be fine? It just baffles me. But I am sure I'm not the only one baffled with these people lol.

Maybe she never planned on bringing the baby home at all. Just sayin.

So CM can ask if she was hand cuffed, but the State can't ask why?

good grief

But hasn't the jury already heard about CA wanting her arrested for stealing the car in the 911 calls?

Everytime I think about them claiming Casey was a good mother, I think about Susan Smith who was also proved to be a good mother...that is until she drowned her kids in the lake. I mean Casey was probably a good mother in front of everyone but what about when she wanted freedom or was alone with her?

Well look at who they asked if they thought she was a good mother!

They only saw her with Caylee a few times how can you make an opinion on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak