2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM: she's not on trial for the theft....

(then why mention her handcuffs for the theft)

He had hoped that he could sneak in the thought in the minds of the jury that the bad bad cops were just out to get ICA.

I think Cindy meant that Caylee was born a month earlier than what she thought she would be, meaning, Casey lied about how far along she really was. I doubt she was a preemie in the medical sense.

Probably hoping that month or so later conception would cover Jesse.

This goes to show what a professional LDB is. I wouldn't be able to stand there right now without smirking.

Is HHJP signing autographs.

What is he writting?

Yo Mr. Mason, just a suggestion, don't open doors if you don't want Ms. Drane-Burdick to drive her shiny mack truck thru them!!

The defense now has a snowball going out of control. Thank you DT.

WTH! I thought CM at least knew what he was doing! WHY would he bring up the cuffing??????????

To try to show that ICA thought she was under arrest, and was never read her miranda rights before giving WITNESS statements.

It's stupid. She was released from the cuff asap and allowed to move about freely after that.

Oh please I hope this gets in. The door was open about the cuffs does that mean the witness can answer?

To me? Yes.
Why is JP writing an instruction? Instruction for what? Won't he let this in?

This family can't even report a missing child w/o total confusion and deflection...

I do enjoy the various sense's of humor on this discussion board, it causes me to smile very often during this horrendous trial about little Caylee. You comment made me smile while wondering what the heck is really going on with this very odd family. Thanks!

HHJP writing instructions for jury re: ICA not on trial for credit card theft or theft of car that is what we are waiting for

CM wanted the jury to think she was cuffed for kidnapping and not read her Miranda rights. He's going to pay for misleading the jury.

First the credit cards - then perhaps the checks and online banking, then maybe Amy's checks... Tug that thread SAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson