2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB having her look at a picture of the pool.

Just got here...good morning...is this re-direct?

I am not impressed by all this. My children and now my grandchildren outgrew shirts sizes a lot sooner than pant and short sizes. The torso grew much more than their legs at some point. Add in the fact, they always wore a bigger size when wearing a diaper.

Missing something here?

Kelly

Go ahead, Cindy. Admit that your grand daughter drown because YOU carelessly left the swimming pool ladder up. Go ahead.

OK here we go with the swimming pool

Let's see what LDB has up her sleeve for cross on Ms. Anthony here.

Is she wearing the same shorts in the last day video really?? OMG!! BOMSHELL, proves she died on the 15th after all. PLEASE PLAY THE LAST DAY SEEN ALIVE VIDEO, LBD!! I hope she knows!!

ladder time....wonder how is memory will compare to other times

She is going to lie about the ladder now....I despise her and her inmate daughter

I saw an old clip last night of Casey around the time she was first arrested and she was doing the same eye-poking cry-thing...she must have never learned how to cry for real...something wrong with this family to be sure...

No idea where this will land, you guys are so fast!
icav01.jpg

I'm curious to see how she'll answer the 'did you leave it up' question today. She clearly cares nothing about reality or consistency. Or perjury.

So could mine at that age but even at 34 months, they still needed some assistance getting stuff on. They could get it on, but usually the waistband would be rolled and needed fixing. Also sometime they would put it on backwards.
Every kid is different though. We have four and all four have done things at different times. Our youngest will be 3 in August and she's been dressing herself completely for a couple of months now. Sometimes she needs things fixing, sometimes not, but she can certainly put on those circo shorts Caylee was wearing (we have several pairs) without assistance.

Is he trying to offer that Caylee picked that ladder up and connected it??

The skirt was not popular after she wore it that day.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, the A's are in the local Fashion Report for Orlando and they have a stylist that keeps track of what and when they wear things so as not to be out of fashion. These are people who have severe financial problems before this event ............come on what a bunch of lies.

OMG--dont do it CA--dont say that NOW you arent sure you took the ladder off that fateful day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak