2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was during JA's cross of LA. LA said that he heard his parents discussing something that he thought JB should know. LA called JB and asked to meet so he could give JB this info. LA did not inform the state.

Since JA stated in his cross of LA that LA refused to meet with the state in preparation for his testimony, I'm left wondering how the SA knew that LA had met with JB. Anyone know?

I haven't read the entire thread but my guess about what happened yesterday is that after Lee didn't follow the script, ICA is demanding to take the stand and testify to the drowning and molestation. It appears her DT is trying to talk her out of it.

Maybe they needed to end court so the prosecution could take her deposition???

This must be a question for the lawyer thread but would they need take her deposition before ICA could take the stand?

You may be correct but why would they recess court for the entire day for that? Surely, they have other means to hold meetings outside of court to talk about their strategy.

I think it involved Casey but I don't think it was to convince her not to take the stand, imo. It's something more serious. Mason may have wanted to request a plea but was shot down and of course, Casey thinks she is going free so probably got angry that Mason even made that suggestion.

I saw much of this as well, but I'm going to look at it again. I started viewing late and started when KC came out flailing the arms. I thought she looked like she had been crying but have been corrected on that. (Every day her eyes seem puffier and puffier to me - not sleeping well?)

I believe there was a point when CA and KC were both out of the room at the same time. I thought that very odd, but then I learned from posts like yours that KC was in the holding cell. I need to match those two up because when it happened I was surprised to say the least. I wonder if those two have been texting and got caught. That would make for some late nite reading!

How can casey be texting anyone when she does not have a cell phone?
Are you talking about Casey & Cindy?

Since JA stated in his cross of LA that LA refused to meet with the state in preparation for his testimony, I'm left wondering how the SA knew that LA had met with JB. Anyone know?

I believe they had to disclose it to the prosecution.

I watched this morning and saw exactly what you are saying. I thought too that this was directed at FG and watched as he crossed his arms defensively over his chest. I still can't imagine what CM is alleging FG could have done. Any ideas?

I also noticed this. So I'm wondering since FG originally was handling LA, does this whole Saturday mystery have something to do with LA.

While I do see your point, I also think that if a man discovered that he was the father of a missing child he would come forward to acknowledge the baby and to help search or obtain justice for her. I think Caylee deserves to have her father claim her.

I thought her fathers family had been found and they did a DNA to prove it but they wanted it kept out of the Media (I am sure I heard someone talk about it on one of the news shows)

How can casey be texting anyone when she does not have a cell phone?
Are you talking about Casey & Cindy?
Could Casey have been texting or emailing Cindy's phone through the laptop?

I also noticed this. So I'm wondering since FG originally was handling LA, does this whole Saturday mystery have something to do with LA.

I noticed that also, it was between FG and Mason it seems.

No, I think the wasted day was because of the defense. It had nothing to do with the prosecution.

BBM: I am thinking the same thing -- that whatever happened on Saturday morning, that ICA is directly invovled ... otherwise, WHY bring her in the back with the attorneys ? She is NOT on the DT like she thinks she is ...

And if it was for a witness, I think Judge Perry would have told the DT to bring on the next witness and take care of all the depos at another time.

I have a "very far-fetched" and "bizarre" idea as to what possibly happened this morning ... :waitasec: EVERYTHING in this case is bizarre ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I believe that ICA is communicating in some sort of way with Cindy still ... Yes -- I think all this baloney of ICA ignoring Cindy and family is STAGED and SCRIPTED !

Cindy has had way TOO MUCH leeway in the courtroom ... and I am wondering if the "texting" to ICA's attorneys is CA ? The courtroom needs a "Cindy Cam" as well as a "Casey Cam" ... And after Thursday and Friday's "performances" by Cindy, I think she should be BANNED from courtroom because she will be called on to testify again. MOO MOO MOO !

Also, if you look back at the past week or so, ICA has been very busy playing "paralegal" again ... she has been reading computers at the DT table, looking through binders, folders, law books, etc.

What if the Ant's are "slipping" notes to her ?

MAYBE ... JUST SPECULATING HERE ... one of the deputies saw or heard something ?

Wouldn't that be NICE !! I know ... I'm dreaming here ... :crazy:

I know this sounds "FAR FETCHED" but "ABSOLUTELY" NOTHING would surprise me from this bunch ...

MOO

It actually does make sense.

Ok I see as far as the cell phone, Cindy texting Baez?

Casey has wayyyyy to much leway in back of the defense table and I think it is very wrong. Yesterday when I re-watched what had happened when Casey finally leaves the courtroom and goes through that door she is all alone, does not even seem to be any sherrif's with her. She does what she wants and that is not how it should be.
And for the world of me I can not figure out WHY?

Yes I am Quoting you again, at the end of the video when Casey is coming out for the last time iirc, the hand jester she is making, (hand is loosely open) the door blocks the other hand. To me if she was standing with both hands open like that, it would mean to me that she is saying "what else can I do?" or "I don't know what else to tell you" kind of jester. jmo

I thought her fathers family had been found and they did a DNA to prove it but they wanted it kept out of the Media (I am sure I heard someone talk about it on one of the news shows)

I don't think he was the father if you're talking about Jesus Ortiz

===============

An attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 21, died in a car crash in Orlando in Feb. 2008. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

The attorney representing Ortiz's parents said the family is close-knit and they claim they've never heard of or met Casey Anthony.

But they're not completely dismissing the possibility that Ortiz could be the father.

"Miss Anthony never told the family Jesus was the father or that he might be the father. In fact, the family has never met her and does not know her," attorney Bryan Crews said. "If the child is indeed their grandchild and alive, that is all they have left of their son, Jesus Ortiz. They would like to get to know the child if she is indeed still alive."

Crews said as far as the family of Ortiz knows, Casey Anthony and their son never dated, and they have no knowledge of their son ever taking a paternity test.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office requested a copy of a report from the Florida Highway Patrol on the crash in which Ortiz died.
[

If the DT is still going w/drowning accident and a staging. Why would the perp put three layers of tape across the mouth? Wouldn't just one suffice for a staging?

The three layers is key. This was an act of rage.

I'm starting to wonder if all three pieces of duct tape were applied at the same time. If the intent wasn't to murder, but to silence, perhaps the first piece of duct tape started to come off sometime during the evening due to sweat, heat, moisture...and the other two pieces WERE applied more aggressively out of frustration and rage. Or perhaps Caylee was coming to and trying to remove the first piece of duct tape, hence the agressive application of the other 2 pieces, and the 1 piece that I believe bound her hands.

But it's just a thought. I honestly have no idea.

Sorry Mountain Kat but could you please elaborate on your comment? I know of only three medics that post on Websleuths; especially the Caylee Anthony thread. Myself and Geeky Girl are they only two females that post on a regular basis, are you implying that one of us is JA's angry ex-wife?

I know I try and write my posts with my opinions only and never with any disrespect to any of the attorneys or anyone that may be involved in this case. I am on here for one reason only and that is to find JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, however if I offended you in anyway please let me know, but please do not generalize all "medics" as JA's angry ex-wives......that in my opinion was totally unnecessary.

No one upset or offended me, SM...it was just a joke to try to lighten the mood alittle. :)

Well I am no psychic BUT if I had to guess I would say that KC was behind the troubles in court yesterday. Something that she did or said caused the issue. I would guess something at the jail or in the holding cell. Maybe some communication with someone that she wasnt supposed to be talking to like CA for instance.

Well I am no psychic BUT if I had to guess I would say that KC was behind the troubles in court yesterday. Something that she did or said caused the issue. I would guess something at the jail or in the holding cell. Maybe some communication with someone that she wasnt supposed to be talking to like CA for instance.

Why would her defense team bring it up though? From what I understand, Mason was the one who called the sidebar. If it was something that happened in jail or holding cell, wouldn't Judge Perry be made aware immediately?

While we're left with our own speculations as to why court was recessed yesterday morning, I'm going to put my opinion out there. I think it's entirely possible that ICA clashed with her attorneys by wanting to take her road show prime time and testify in her own behalf.

I'm not a big student of the human psyche, but my observations of her lead me to believe that there's no way she could resist wanting to show off her own, self perceived, "hot intellect" on the biggest pole dance stage of her life. I don't give her credit enough to see or understand how her life is, literally, hanging in the balance, but I can readily anticipate her probable reaction to hearing the old "FOOL for a client" speech from Baez and/or Mason.

I think her reaction to their resistance would be exactly what this image is showing us:

CaseyLastThing1.jpg

Another point of validation for my logic would be that I KNOW this next image shows us what the reaction of the prosecution would be in anticipating their cross examination of a witness like her:

JAHappy.jpg

Good Luck with Jose Baez filing anything against the DOD. The DOD will eat Baez alive. JA said that he was told by the DOD Captain that there are regulations which had not been followed. The defense released the witness. Now all of a sudden there is a problem? I doubt it. Baez knows he is facing a major issue at the end of trial with contempt issues. This is smoke and mirrors and defense games IMO. The prosecutor an officer of the court stood up and stated for the record what happened. Now let the defense prove it didn't. Again Baez is playing for the court of public opinion. He wants a jury leak he is trying to hard to get this stuff out there by LKB and Geraldo.

BBM

:clap:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: LKB is far from a "former" member of the DT. She's their media mouthpiece, shill, spin doctor, and Minister of Propaganda. :mad:

I'd need a whole lot more than Cindy's measly can of Febreeze to even BEGIN to ameliorate the stench coming from the defense and their sleazy tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem