2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Music playing in my head.....

"Wasted days and wasted nights....."

Slightly OT:
Inaccurate Reference to Dates by JB:
Did anyone notice that JB, when questioning Yuri Melich, he kept saying July 16th for when Yuri returned to the Anthony house with the defendant. In fact, the date of the initial 911 calls was 7/16/2011. LE arrived late that night and Melich was there after midnight so it was actually July 17th.

JB has consistently referenced the wrong dates and witnesses have agreed...they didn't seem to notice and no one corrected them (except when LA said 2008 when he meant 2006) or objected to the inaccuracy. It seems that this is very intentional.

Caylee found with NO SHOES:
When the young woman, GF of TL's roommate, said Caylee was on TL's balcony alone and then when Caylee came in she asked for help putting on her shoes. The GF did this because the defendant didn't help Caylee.

If the defendant had a habit of not assisting Caylee with her shoes then that might point to the fact that ICA was the last person to see her. Why dress Caylee but leave off her shoes unless this was not something you typically took responsibility for?

I don't think Baez went to jail although I wish he did, but if he did the media would be reporting all over the place.

Bill S. just mentioned he was told that someone heard CM "talking VERRRY loud" outside....

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Thought I just heard Mason raising his voice from behind closed doors

Any guesses??????????????

My guess is that it has something to do with the Motion that accuses the United States of America Department of Defense of conspiring against ICA that the DT filed yesterday.

As if they've got nothing better to do.

I think it has to do with JA withholding the phone call from Dept of Defense and asking for another do to review deposition on Rodrigus (sp?) knowing the Dr was not going to testify.,
When did Ashton do this?

And please cite something other than Baez's accusation.

:banghead:Maybe it's that time of the month for ICA and she has cramps and wants to stay in bed.

I wonder if Baez is getting charged with something. This BS with him doing illegal stuff in the court has got to stop.

No. It was CM who called for the discussion with the judge behind closed doors. It has got to be something the DT is accusing the SA of.

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Baez hasn't come out yet

She's laying in wait!

Anyone see this?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
The discussion behind closed doors has been ordered SEALED. Not over the discovery issue that occurred. Unknown legal issue. #caseyanthony
4 minutes ago
»
Kathi Belich, WFTV
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Proceeding behind closed doors today is sealed

It seems IS is saying this concerns a possible withholding of information by JA regarding a phone call from the DOD saying if a witness testifies he will be fired.
If this is true it could lead to a mistrial I presume. I sincerly hope the State has not done something improper.

I think cheney mason does not want to work on saturdays and he figured out some way to get his way

And that could be it too. He especially didn't want to work full day.

LKB said something last night about the defense filing a motion this morning that had something to do with witness intimidation by the DOD in regard to Dr. Rodriguez's testimony. I suspect this may be the issue today.

That is the one that Judge Perry asked the SA's yesterday if they had received a copy of it--he had a huge smirk on his face when he read the front page of it. He then asked when the defense wanted to set it for a hearing, but the defense did not give a date or time. Judge Perry then said that it would either be before the 9:00am start time, or after the day's testimony had ended--it would not interfere with the trial.

I don't think that has anything to do with this abrupt ending today.

The Anthonys should have to give up their seats and stand in line like everyone else since it is obvious they are NOT there on behalf of the victim.

I wish they let Beth K anchor the SAT show-I think she is good!

For some reason my instinct is telling me it's JB. He said earlier "we are not going to take this" or something to that effect. I wonder if he's off the case or ?? Something is going on not related to Dr. Furton (sp) I believe. All speculation of course.

Right. His Honor said a legal issue other than what was said this morning came up..

JCasares is thinking it has to do with Dr. Rodriguez and the DOD NOT allowing him to testify. JA mentions this at the end of trial yesterday...when he applauded the DT for NOT making this man loose his job. DOD told JA he is not allowed to testify...I suppose the DT would have had to get the permission of the DOD, as they (the State) did with MHawkins...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM
I totally agree. I think CM raised some issue concerning something the SA did and wants a mistrial. I also think the judge has to research something concerning this.

Well I'd sure like to know what in the world the State could have done? The Defense is the ones who keep trying to sneak in new testimony and not having their witnesses write reports. No way is this trial ever going to end in mistrial due to the State as opposed to the Defense.

There seem to be a lot of rumors running wild right now and everyone is jumping to conclusions. I gotta say national media is worse than local. They get everything wrong.

To be clear the judge said themlegal issue had nothing to do with the matters being discussed this morning, NOT specifically that it had nothing to do with Dr. Furton so it could very well be that The state uncovered some other legal issue with his testimony.

I just do not think the judge would stop the trial due to something small, this was something really huge. Mo

Could be Dr. Furton was accused of lying in another trail or his work is fake etc.

Or maybe they found Cindy's work emails and now know she was at work and has lied about being the one who searched on the computer and will charge her with perjury and will have to clear that up with the jury.

What worries me is KC's smile at the judge, I couldn't tell if she was happy with a decision he made or if she was making fun of his walk.

But I did notice she told the deputy "I am not ready to go right now" when he motioned for her to get up, which I thought was real ballsy. Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces