2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said - and here you have Lee's "secret" revealed - his anger and resentment at how he has been treated by the family, that the family continues to support despite her obvious guilt, his anger that ICA has done this, and his resentment that his sister has accused him of a lie in front of the world. A lie he will probably never be able to wash off completely.

And posters wonder about Lee's tears? Huh!

Not to mention, that Lee and Mallory may be having children one day. How do you explain this to them? Do they keep them away from "JoJo" because he was an "alleged child rapist"? If they don't keep them away, will CPS come knocking at their door? Or do they just tell them, one day when they are old enough, that they had to do what they had to do to save Auntie Inmate? And therefore continue the cycle of lying and covering up for her?

It's as though the DT and Cindy have not thought beyond the trial and freeing ICA. Regardless of what happens with the verdict, life will go on for all those tainted by this trial.

I can't tell from the tweets if the DT met with ICA after recess was called? Was the screaming and leaving somber before or after court ended??

The original tweet was posted about the screaming before HHJP recessed and then ICA come out looking as if she had been or was crying.

Oh, maybe Mason has told em all to get stuffed and resigned??? What do you all think?

Isn't CM the DP qualified Atty? If he quits, that would cause big problems.

If attorneys lips are sealed per order HHJP, it could be a chance that HHJP has had enough and ordered one of them to spend the day in jail.

Wouldn't there be reporters staked out at the OCSO just in case?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
All attys left somber as exiting closed door meeting #caseyanthony Have suspicion but will wait. Not discovery violation issue w #JoseBaez

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
pipitone says he could hear Mason screaming at other def atty & kc. but not what he was saying

BBM dissension within the DT?

No actually he (JA) came in to court the next court day and asked the judge for another day to review the deposition and did not tell court about the call. JMO

Not how I remember this issue. JA did not withhold anything.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
There were seperate things. the def in the inmate holding area mason screaming. the atty's at sidebar & then the in chambers w/both sides

I'll just bet, George was allegedly holding papers and crying? Casey in and out several times crying, wondering if George did an affidavit saying he was involved in the the disposal of the body (he said he would do anything to protect her) and Mason flipped out? JMO

That would just make Mason happy. Trial won.

I'm thinking it could be a potential mistrial. But I don't know the reason for whose fault it might be. And I will scream if it's a mistrial. Mainly because this is what the DT has wanted all along.

I don't think so either. That's why I said maybe that's why it's now become a legal matter. What if he refuses? Who knows. Just guessing of course.

BBM:

I don't think he can just quit now, can he?

MarkNeJame

Could be witness tampering allegation, could be threats, issue w a juror, plea, Casey dissatisfaction w her atty. #caseyanthony @HLNTV
less than 20 seconds ago via web

I think you may be on to something. They were talking about that picture being a possible fake over at Hinky this morning.
Bingo...couldn't get the picture out of my mind...especially the shoes. All the time that Casey was over at the office...all the pics she brought...it just kept whirling around in my brain...and I haven't been on Val's site in a while...so if we all have that hinky feeling, maybe there is something to it?

Mason has never had a contempt charge in over 40 years of practice - now working with Baez it looks like he is likely to get one or at least have his career sullied - Do you think he's finally had enough and told Baez and ICA it's over?

YES He's done with JB's garbage .Everybody is.
This must be big if there were other witnesses ready and HHJP dismissed court.
I just wonder if a plea deal for LWOP is now in the works.
Lee may have been their one shot and if he bailed ........................

JA did not withhold that phone call.. When the DOD saw this expert on the television preparing to testify the DOD immediately contacted the SA's office which is how and why it was JA who took the call. After the DOD informed JA of the issue JA immediately informed HHJP and the DT.

I don't think this is it. I can't think why the judge would have that sealed? This seems to be something else. Either something that CM cooked up or something specifically related to the defendant. Honestly if it was something involving JA i don't think we would have seen him this calm and un-involved. LDB normally has to calm him down after those little moments.

Could CM be inquiring, that since he is the DP attorney how can he get out from under JB's follies? He may have found himself to be in a completely unenviable position where his credentials are being used by someone else of rather questionable competency. yet the rules of the court permit him to do nothing about it such as quit, fire JB or in some way take charge.

MarkNeJame Tweet:
Could be witness tampering allegation, could be threats, issue with a juror, plea, Casey dissatisfaction with her attorney.

it's my understanding you only have to turn over records the SA intends to "use", yes, they had the records, but it was JB who opened the door by questioning YM about them, The SA never intended to use them and JA was smiling the whole time JB was having a hissy fit about it because he knew the SA was correct.
Right, I mean the DoD issue.

Ashton informed the defense and the Court. He didn't withhold anything, and I don't think today's recess is anything to do with that at all.

The State was relaxed; it was KC and the defense who were scrambling.

If this was because of Ashton, then Baez would have been smirking and strutting.

My opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members