2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning a fund was set up for the public to donate to.At one point ,Lee told someone (can't remember if it was just one person or many) to send the money to him and he would put it in.
This is my best recollection,but I don't have any super memory drugs like we've been hearing about,so my facts could be slightly off.

Ok, this makes more sense. I was thinking it had to do with LA's email to Equusearch supporters...

I think that Casey fired JB, and she told CM this morning in the holding cell.... We shall see!

That's something that I've been waiting on to see happen also.

I figured it would/will happen just a day or 2 before the defense wraps up.
Timing is pretty spot on with a few days to spare!

I don't think the jurors are going to be "locked in their rooms for 48 hours" as JC keeps saying on HLN...I think the judge will make sure some sort of outing is planned for today and they probably have their set Sunday plans, including family visits, tomorrow...

why has all this "experience" of his never been reported before? Hmmm

And then, according to Beth Karas, Jose Baez called her to inform her of his experience, to make sure she knows he has tried dp cases before.

So that proves Baez is watching HLN to see what everyone is saying about him.....

What a joke.

Below or above not sure which I indicated I meant to type 30" not 20" I'm sorry for the screw up. I'm trying to type correctly with a cat on my lap.

LOL!!!!! I figgered it was a typo as I type with a pup on my lap!!!:floorlaugh:

wm

The Picture.........I'm kind of thinking we are getting all carried away with this picture like we did about the "book" at the place where Caylee was found. That "book" was scrutinized every way to Sunday and we all "saw" things that turned out to be not there as it turned out to be a sign.
Just a thought........

but yet another....pure craziness, caused by an overdose of this case but could that picture be real but not Caylee because , in the midst of the A's agony over the loss of Caylee , when Cindy was babysitting (I always thought that was a bit strange) that she dressed the child in Caylee's clothes? You know , like she kept her room just like it was ,etc. I have heard of grieving parents / grandparents doing stranger things.

That pic of Caylee opening the door has to be someone else opened the door for her and because CA admitted she couldn't open the door it was too heavy. Possibly the one who took the pic opened the door. All of that said the pic does seem a bit not like Caylee but maybe its the way the pic was took. Who knows?

Greetings All :-) First time posting, but have been lurking for quite a while & following this case from the beginning being that I'm originally from Orlando, but living outside of Baltimore now, so I was intrigued by the "hometown" news, aside from many other aspects of the case that hit close to home, which at some point, I'm sure that I will bring up in future postings...
Anyhow, something about the picture of Caylee (allegedly) reaching up to open the slider door just isn't sitting right with me, so I took a few minutes to sleuth a little bit this morning & try to figure out why it wasn't sitting right? If you look at the evidence pic that the CSI ppl took of Caylee's KNOWN shoes when they went to the house to collect evidence (ie ICA's shoes, clothes, etc) there is not ONE pair of shoes that match the shoes in the new picture, not even close, as all of her shoes appear to be white & for lack of a better term, "girlie". The new pic shows shoes that are more athletic in appearance, like something that an older child would wear? When my girls were Caylee's age (identical twin girls who are 9 years old now), the tennis shoes that were available for their shoe size were fairly similar to the ones pictured in the evidence photos of her KNOWN shoes. Also, I find it odd that in the beginning of the trial, when the CSI experts testified about the photos retrieved from all the cameras & on the hard drives from each computer, they were able to testify to the time/date stamps of those pictures, so why hasn't this been done to the NEW picture that was submitted of her opening the slider?
I have so many thoughts & feelings about this case & the travesty that is occurring regarding this poor little girl's death (murder, IMO), as I said, it hits REALLY close to home, as I lost my son shortly after his 2nd birthday, due to an accident which was caused by someone else's negligence (long story) & I just don't understand HOW this family who supposedly loved this child so much could carry on the way that they have... It's truly sickening & heart wrenching to witness this for me, to say the least :-(
Sorry to rant, I'm glad to be in the company of such wise, intuitive & carrying people who have been brought together to seek justice for this beautiful baby girl....

First off I'd like to offer my condolences in the loss of your son. You are in my prayers.
Secondly, welcome to WS
Third, that's some pretty good sleuthing you've done and it causes me to wonder what shoes Caylee was last seen wearing. I can't remember if or what GA said. Whatever it was, it must have something to do with KC saying "they haven't even found the clothes yet" which leads me to believe she deposited Caylee's clothes somewhere to detract searches away from the area where she was dumped.

Papa, this photo has a "staged" feel to it. Whatta coinkydink there's an actual picture of Caylee opening a door to the pool area. Also, look at her feet. I have a slider like that and it's heavy. I believe a child would have to PLANT her feet to have enough PUSH to slide that door open, as upper body strength isn't developed in a child that small.

MOO and stuff.

Can somebody zoom in to her hand on the handle- I swear it looks like her hand is to the left of the handle- not actually on the handle....

Were the other DT lawyers back there too?

Not at that time. There was quite a bit of activity early. JB was speaking to William Slabaugh and was visibly shaken (missed that snip)....

William was speaking with Lisabeth and the AA intern or asst.

This may not be the best place for this, but perhaps someone can point me to the place...
I know most of Baez's background as far as school, experience etc.
But how did he actually become the lead attorney here?
I guess I assume he was hired by the Anthony's ?
But, then I hear Linda left, because there was no more money ?
Why are the other lawyers not taking a more active role in the case ?
tia...

Caylee's shoes taken from the house during a search warrant:

"Smart Fit" 9 112 white pearlescent Velcro mary-jane
style shoes.

"Circo" size 7 white and blue athletic shoes with
Velcro closure.

"Smart Fit" size 7 white leather sandals with buckles.

"Circo" size 7 112 white canvas athletic shoes with
Velcro closure.

"Circo" size 7 white athletic shoes with clear stones
and lace closure.

H-60531

someone PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there pictures of caylee in that outfit? dress and matching bandanna? someone with more resources please find this picture because i am 99% sure i remember seeing it.

yes, it's very familiar to me too. I believe the picture by the door is Caylee.

I never saw her crying. Early on I saw her blowing her nose - just like I do in the mornings. I saw her come out of chambers angry - she threw her hands up and slapped them down on her thighs again. Then I saw her sit with a puss on and read the "real-time" transcript on the laptops.

I swear - everytime someone in the gallery sees her blow her nose or scratch an eyelid, you get tweets about her "sobbing and bursting into tears" (rolls eyes).

JVM has reported that when you sit in the gallery (particularly upstairs), ICA is so far away that you cannot see if she is crying or not - or if there are tears or not.

Never saw her crying at all this morning - real or fake.

She looked like she had been crying to me, but I was referring to what others were saying in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23