2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF this delay is due to a lawyer wanting to drop out, or Casey wanting to fire one...wouldn't both sides be in meetings or hearings with the judge all day? They wouldn't just adjourn and go about their usual business, would they? As they appear to be doing.

To me the only thing odd about the photo is -why take it at all..who takes a pic of a child's backside going out the door?To bad the pic was not an up close one..I thought I read some where she has birth mark on her left back arm or am I wrong about the spot?

Really? I think most people have a gajillion photos on their cameras of random things. Also, Caylee could have been posing, and then like any toddler, get distracted and turn away to do something else while the photo was about to be taken. And if this was a film camera the photo taker doesn't get a chance to delete the photo before having them printed.

HLN keeps blaming the prosecution. Saying maybe they did something wrong and that the defense team all look happy leaving court like something going their way. None of this makes sense to me. LKB of course on HLN blaming the State for the problems.
The media loves siding with whomever at any given moment. I'm surprised that they haven't declared Casey innocent as of yet. They also love story's where people cry and lord knows the A's love crying. That seems why they suddenly jumped sides because emotion came into the picture.

Yes, but JB lead him into that whole date/time issue. JB said it first. The date of the 911 calls was the 16th. (31st day missing)

CA knew on the July 16th that it was 31 days since the last time Ga saw Caylee! Yet, she and the whole family went with the original "last saw her on the 9th" routine that the defendant stated, in her original interview, with police. So, unless CA had her dates off, thinking it was July 9th, or Casey confused them all then when CA made those 911 calls she knew that 31 days back was not June 9th but June 16th.

It was definitely July 16th and CA said Caylee had been missing for 31 days! That has always bothered me as to her not saying "missing a month" and instead giving an exact number of days.

Yuri Melich was there the 16th into the 17th.

ICA picked up Amy H from the MCO airport on July 15th, 2008

Cindy and Amy went to Tony L's apt on the late afternoon/early evening of July 15th 2008.

The 911 calls were the evening of July 15th, 2008.

The first officers responding were there after approx. 9-10PM.

Yuri Melich did not arrive until after approx. 2AM on the 16th.

Yuri did not leave the Anthony's until after approx 6AM on the 16th.

ICA picked up from the A's house and taken to Universal after approx 730AM on the 16th.

The Universal tapes were made on July 16th, 2008

ICA was arrested on the late afternoon of July 16th, 2008

All contained in documents with specific logged times.

See the document threads

You have to stick with the fact of the SA's not being in the meeting when considering all these theories most would have included them.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6761938#post6761938"]Caylee opening the Sliding Glass Door Photo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'll move the photo over in a second

How could CA babysit on a regular basis if she worked full time? If CA did babysit why did she not watch baby Caylee on a regular basis?????
Wonder if the jury is getting that it was basically Cindy who was meeting all of Caylee's needs pretty much.

Quick Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture real, hit Thanks.

I think it is real because your astute observation the dressses and scarfs appear to be sewn from the same pattern. The ornamental trim and fabric print is different. There appears to me to be 3 different variations of the same ensemble....2 of which shows Caylees face.

My dear mom would buy a pattern for my clothes when I was little and use it over and over but with different accents and fabrics.

I wonder if Cindy sews? Or if she has someone who sews for her? (Mother couldn't sew but was a good designer and hired Mrs. Hawkins, a lovely lady, to sew our clothes.)

I don't personally see an issue with the combination of the shoes and the dress. I raised a strong willed little redhead who had her own opinions of which shoes she wore. Sometimes us moms must make little concessions for the sake of our child's individuality!

Anyway, I am logging off for the day. Dear BF is lurking over my shoulder while I was reading a post by logicalgirl and he opined, "Hmmm, logicalgirl, isn't that an oxymoron?" :floorlaugh: What a comedian he is!!! logicalgirl, please don't take offense, he is itching to go for that walk on the beach I promised him!

See you all Monday am!:seeya:

wm

From: http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-071508.htm

July 15, 2008 (Tues)08:08pm (1st 911)Cindy Anthony:
Ref: (07/15/08 1st 911)
(Cindy in her vehicle)
Called 911, wanted Casey arrested auto theft/stealing money. While on hold w/OCSO, Cindy threatened Casey to remove Caylee from Casey's custody. Casey begs for one more day, Cindy says she gave her a month.

July 16, 2008 (Wed)04:30pmOrange County Sheriff:
07/16/08 Arrested
Casey Anthony was arrested, charged with child neglect, false statements, and obstructing a criminal investigation (and later charged for Murder).

Well, I always thought that CA called 911 on the 16th. That changes everything. 31 days back from July15th would have been June 15th! From June 16th to July 15th is 30 Days.

According to wikipedia:
In many cases, if you seal your record, you gain the legal right to deny or fail to acknowledge anything to do with the arrest and the legal proceedings from the case itself.
Records are commonly sealed in a number of situations:
Sealed birth records (usually for so-called closed adoption, in which the birthparents' identity is usually anonymous)
Juvenile criminal records may be sealed
Other types of cases involving juveniles may be sealed, anonymized, or pseudonymized ("impounded"); e.g., child sex offense or custody cases
Cases using witness protection information may be partly sealed
Cases involving trade secrets
Cases involving state secrets

To me the only thing odd about the photo is -why take it at all..who takes a pic of a child's backside going out the door?To bad the pic was not an up close one..I thought I read some where she has birth mark on her left back arm or am I wrong about the spot?
Pics of kids are often messy----they probably said, "Turn around and smile , Caylee" but snapped it too soon. I think there would be a bigger ruckus if the pic had been called into question. And HLN would not still be showing it as a defense evidence pic for the jury......

Maybe JB is trying to blame the hawk as being involved with the death of Caylee.

As well he should.

That hawk in court yesterday haunted me all night. It haunted me enough that I got up early this morning and modified my last video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8"]YouTube - ‪The Newest Member of Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

It's my opinion that the spirit of this hawk could be the victim of this senseless crime .

The little dots look like marker flags.

Am I crazy or does that look like the picture in question. It's turned sidewase maybe? And the marker flags would be pointing out measurements or something? It looks like there is a similar image on the right side of the page. Does that make sense?

ETA: I used to be a reasonable human being. I'm going to check my insurance to see what my mental health coverage is.

Or to quote Geraldo "Brothers from another mother" (rolling my eyes) :loser: :loser:

Baez should be thrilled that he is now on par with his hero/mentor/brother....he is also a laughingstock that no one will EVER take seriously. :loser:

At this point with much fanfare, they've both opened vaults concealing nothing of value.

He wouldn't have shut down court today for that. That is something that would have been argued in a motions hearing away from the jury. But if they weren't doing that there and then, the trial still would have proceeded with other witnesses.

Basically HHJP stopped the trial allowing no further testimony until this matter is resolved. That is sort of strange. If it is an issue with one witness or even a motion for mistrial, that would not necessarily prevent the trial from proceeding with other matters until it could be heard. HHJP is not going to simply leave the jury sitting in a hotel room all weekend when they could be working.

More and more that is what keeps bringing me back to thinking that it has something to do with the lawyers. It is something that would impact all further testimony and posibly prior testimony already on the record. An issue with Dr. Furten would effect just Dr. Furten's testimony. Even an issue with a discovery violation is something that could be dealt with at a later point. Today seemed to be a "go no further" moment. Could someone have appealed something to a higher court? But wouldn't we know if they had? That wouldn't be sealed.

And HHJP has been very clear at trial about not lightly sealing stuff. So it would probably have to be something involving a criminal act by someone not the defendant, a grossly unethical act by a lawyer, sex or sex charges of some sort, an issue regarding representation between the defendant and her council, medical or psych issues not put before the court as evidence.

Am I missing any?

GREAT post! :)

Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

attachment.php

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Marks to get a good look at them: 0:28 0:33 and 1:37 - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

NEW LINK:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/26/new-video-of-caylee-at-2nd-birthday-party/

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one
Quoting my own post to bump it - since I found a better (and clearer) link.

IMHO - I'm putting the fake pic story to rest. I now believe it was Caylee at the door. The pic proves nothing and really isn't relevant evidence of anything. All it did was bring out specualtion of misconduct from the DT.

I' won't talk about this pic anymore. I've reached my conclusion.

In my opinion, this looks like a different dress and scarf than the "questionable photo" -- because of the "details" in this dress.

Do you have a picture of Caylee in this dress that shows the full length of the dress, including the back of the dress ?

The "print" of the "fabric" of this dress and the "questionable photo" appear to be different.

I noticed there appears to be a "border" around the bottom portion of the dress in the "quesitonable photo" that is a different "fabric print" than the top and skirt portion of the dress.

Also, is there a photo of the front portion of the "questionable photo" ? I would like to see the front of that dress because in the dress in this picture, there are 3 pink bows on the dress, and what appears to me to be pockets.

Also, the dress and scarf in both pictures -- in My Opinion -- appear to be home-made ... I participate in and attend a lot of craft fairs, and these types of dresses for little girls are popular.
I think that's the point. Caylee seemed to wear those types of dresses a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove