2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed LA's testimony yesterday. It was like a magic show.

Jose made Lee cry by just asking him a question about an event in his life.

Ashton then asked Lee to talk about that event that made him cry and Lee never shed a tear.

Ashton should have went on with a test of what makes Lee cry.

Lee Anthony, did you cry when your sister told you she had not seen Caylee for 31 days?

Lee Anthony did you cry when you told your parents not to take a LDT?

Lee Anthony did you cry when you took over the family investigation of Caylee's disappearance and refused to look at any clues that Caylee might be dead at the same time taking in thousands of dollars of donations from people who thought you were really looking for Caylee no matter what happened?

:clap: Bravo, Dr. Fessel.

I wonder if Lee cried when he heard the defense's opening statement?

Good Morning my fellow posters! It's hard to believe this is the very last Saturday in June! Where does the time go?

In another thread I typed out a whole post about what it would take for me to feel reasonable doubt, but then I deleted it because I didn't want to give Jose's interns any help. lol

I doubt my post would help them, because truthfully, I do not believe they can come up with any plausible explanation for those things. If they can, I'm certainly willing to listen. But they have to give me SOMETHING to listen to. So far, I've heard nothing.

JMO

I don't think the jury has ever been told George was not the father of Caylee according to the DNA comparisons. They were told Lee was not.

I know JA said "and neither was George Anthony".........but I can't remember if the jury was in or out. :waitasec:

The Anthony's may want to re-think their strategy as they will sell far less books, movies, pictures etc.... if she walks than if she is convicted, that goes for JB too. jmo

Very good point. I know I would.

Re Mallory. Don't think there would be enough 'love' or 'in love' with anybody to keep me associated with any member of this family. Just look at their past behavior to predict their future behavior (thank you Dr. Phil) and RUN Mallory Run.

Help - tell me what JB is trying to do to JA's law career?

and yes Morning All........expecting a bumpy ride today in court.

I know JA said "and neither was George Anthony".........but I can't remember if the jury was in or out. :waitasec:
They were out when Ashton said that. They were doing a proffer and he said it would not bother him if Jose said neither Lee or George were the father according to the DNA comparisons.

Here is a theory I have and believe me when I say it is only a "theory"

I think ICA went back to the house after GA went to work and got involved on the computer and left the back sliding glass door open. Maybe just maybe the stairs to the pool were up and Caylee climbed up and got in the water. ICA not paying attention then she found her but it was too late. She knew she was going to be with Tony that night and put Caylee in the back of her car too afraid to report it knowing the wrath of her mother. Now as far as the duct tape. I think she did that to keep the fluids from leaking from her body then she had to come up with a plan to get rid of the body.

Then how do you explain the Chloroform in the trunk?

After LA testifies that he thought HE was the father and/or he walked in the room and saw ICA giving Dad a hummer, ICA will walk.

Being a victim of abuse is not a license to commit any type of crime.

If she had murdered her abuser, we could have a whole different discussion. As a society we can allow people to either kill babies OR dispose of their bodies in unreported accidents because they claim abuse.

ICA is an adult and was a mother, how can she say she chose to live in the same home as her abuser, allowed him unrestricted access to her baby, and also claim she was afraid of him?

She could have found an apartment, a job and real childcare like thousands of other single parents, many of whom have suffered abuse that is much worse than ICA is claiming.

Abuse is just smoke and mirrors -even if she could prove abuse. Which part of that allows her to totally ignore the fact that her child is dead and dumped.

what happened to the motion hearing at 8:30?

Re Mallory. Don't think there would be enough 'love' or 'in love' with anybody to keep me associated with any member of this family. Just look at their past behavior to predict their future behavior (thank you Dr. Phil) and RUN Mallory Run.

People will do strange stuff for $$. Me, I prefer to earn it the old fashioned way. My trust fund.

I KEEEEEEEEED

If the DT wants to make any inroads with me, these are the things they need to address:

1). Why ICA didn't report her child missing (or accidentally drown) for 31 days.

2). Why, during the time her daughter was missing (or accidentally drown), did ICA compete in hotbody contests and party like there was no tomorrow?

3). Why ICA lied to everyone, including LE, about a kidnapping that never happened. Sexual abuse? Sorry, not going to cut it with me.

4). Why did ICA drive around with the body of her decomposing daughter in the trunk of her car for 3-5 days?

5). How did this child's body end up with duct tape attached anywhere to the head?

So far, the Defence has offered me nothing in the way of explaining those things.

According to the DT's opening statement, the inmate was so horribly traumatized by the 'accidental drowning' combined with the sexual abuse at the hands of her father that it sent her into a netherworld of deep denial. That takes care of 1 through 4 ^.

"Follow the duct tape." GA used it when taking care ICA's 'little problem' for her.

IF one were to put any credence into the DT's opening statement, that is.

:crazy:

Of course, they haven't gotten anyone to admit to the sexual abuse - YET. And ICA had access to the duct tape.

It would have been more effective in my opinion if the Defense had shown CA as the Villian rather than George. It is more believable as we and the jury have seen the various faces of CA. ICA's friends, lovers have testified about it and all they have seen of George is the loving compassionate father/grandfather and heard ICA herself talk about how great he is. Another misccalculation on the part of the Defense or are they afraid of the wrath of CA too.

Which makes me so very curious what exactly George Anthony said in his grand jury testimony.

:rocker: Me too ... and George has to stick with his previous testimony ! Remember, after GA testified, the DT had Judge Perry check his grand jury testimony.

Well George ... it looks like you will not be able to fall on that sword for ICA ...

:woohoo:

Dr. Rodriguez's boss at the Dept. of Defense saw his testimony on TV. He called JA's office, and told JA that Rodriguez could be fired if he testified, since that is in violation of DoD rules. JA didn't want the guy's career ruined so he called JB and informed him of the situation. JB is now trying to say that JA contacted Dr.R's employer himself...in other words, tampering with a witness.

JA was close to punching JB out yesterday, methinks. :)

JA: File a formal complaint.
JB: We intend to.
JA: BRING IT!
JB: We will.

(paraphrasing, but that's pretty much how it went)

I think originally ICA was going to go for the drowning story. I believe it was her who came back to the house, put the ladder up and opened the gate. Then decided to go with the nanny story...and of course she had plenty of time to spin the nanny story until Cindy found her.

Could someone explain this to me, please?

Can Baez put on experts on the psychological ramifications of sexual abuse WITHOUT first establishing that Casey has made these accusations?

If not, who are the possible sources for that testimony?

Thanks!

:rocker: Me too ... and George has to stick with his previous testimony ! Remember, after GA testified, the DT had Judge Perry check his grand jury testimony.

Well George ... it looks like you will not be able to fall on that sword for ICA ...

:woohoo:

Unless he says he has been taking Cindy's magic memory pills.........:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21