2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jeff Ashton says they are taking a deposition today but it's not related to todays ending #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Maybe ICA's depo? Would the State need to do that before she could testify?

Can you tell I'm eager to watch her crash and burn on the stand?? :)

Come Monday, we're either going to see ICA on the stand... OR, there's gonna be a plea deal. MOO

maybe she got that mistrial she wanted so badly because of her grossly incompetent lead council.

JA wouldn’t be doing more depos if she were ready to plea. Since CM called this after they discussed the the first issue, I think he was complaining about DT or asking that a motion be decided

Maybe because Furtin was supposed to testify today now the defense doesn't have anyone else ready to go for the rest of the day? Maybe ICA is the next to testify and Baez said she isn't ready to testify early? But then why did HHJP say he and court reporter had something to do? Just to tell jury they're adjourned for the day?

My head hurts! What do you guys think?

you would think, by this point, HJBP has informed JB to have extra witnesses in the wing....

Dr. Furton was supposed to testify today??? I'm listening to video from earlier this morning. Who is Dr. Furton?

Bill Schaeffer is saying that it isn't really a big deal - these type of "legal" issues do arise during court cases.

Bill Sheaffer now believes jury will NOT get the case before the holiday weekend. Says it's very tough on jury. Jurors are in essence well-fed well taken care of captives. Don't forget they have been away from their families/loved ones/pets for how long now... The only benefit that this has is that a bunch of people have job security through this trial (he was joking).

We have seen how the Judge is asked by the DT to craft "instructions" or "explanations" so there will be no blamed placed on the DT for what happened. CM did request a sidebar right after the discussion about the chloroform expert. Who knows what this legal issue could be, but my opinion is JB looked a little stressed when they ultimately came out of the back room, the SA did not look stressed to me, IMO, MOO, etc.

Furton has obviously been taking the same medicine that CA is- he has now 'supplemented' his report since deposition .....
JB tries to hide the fact again.
I have a feeling JB may be off the case before much longer.

First darn time I ever got sleep (more than 2 hr) since May. Went to bed at 7:00pm; Got up @ 2:00am to watch this #$$%^$#$%...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Baez and Ashton were spatting this morning (watching it on Wesh).

Could this have something to do with Yuri's testimony yesterday about Kronk's and George's phone records subpoenas?

Could this have to do with GR saying he spoke to HHJP about the case? HHJP has to take care of an important legal issue regarding his own reputation if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice