2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy stated on the stand that she remembered (opening a) neck-breaking YouTube pop-up.

Remember, the exact phrase that Cindy used to describe the video was "neck-breaking feat". If any other video with that name had ever existed, it has been removed, because there's only one video on YouTube with that phrase in the title, and it's someone saying hello to her relatives, and was uploaded nine months ago.

Here's a search: youtube.com/results?search_query="neck+breaking+feat"

Does anyone know when those computer searches were deleted? I am wondering if possibly LA deleted those things per ICA's request while she was in jail. I can't seem to find it. TIA

I admit I do find it curious that FG is the one who handled Lee for the Pros team, Lee was the last one on the stand, and the conversation was between FG and Mason.
But for witness tampering I don't know how that could be because Lee refused to talk to them.

I was thinking the same thing this morning and so I looked up the statues in Florida pertaining to witness tampering. Maybe someone, much smarter then me, can look at them and see if what LA did by going to JB office was unlawful. The only one I saw that might be tampering was "f." But like I say, I have no legal background and wouldn't know how to interpret this correctly.
www.miami-criminal-lawyer.net/html/tampering.html

Does anyone know when those computer searches were deleted? I am wondering if possibly LA deleted those things per ICA's request while she was in jail. I can't seem to find it. TIA

I was always suspicous of ICA's laptop that Lee retrieved from TL's apartment that suddenly had the 'blue screen of death".

too-"idea was presented to her"...Hmmmm

Also, in that same interview, I believe, Lippman said CA had not been "prepped" by JB for her testimony but when asked if CA had ever met with JB he pled atty-client privilege. Maybe Mr Lippman has that same problem that everyone associated with the A's seem to have, of splitting hairs and misleading by verbal sleight of hand.

I really think the issue is witness tampering

In an interview with Greta on Fox her Mr Lippman the Anthony's attorney said
"The Idea was presented to her that she was doing a search and a popup came from a UTube site with a skateboarder breaking his neck or something along those lines but she did not write break neck into the search bar...."

I would really like to know who presented this Idea to her.............

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/index.html

the video is Anatomy of a Bombshell he say it at about 6mins and 40sec into the interview
I also found this link of a body language persons break down of her testimony

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...es-on-stand-in-attempt-to-protect-casey-voic/

Neither George nor Cindy will be in need of a job once the 'book deal' goes through.

How sick is that? I sure wish the State of Florida could recoup some of the costs after all is said and done... wishful thinking of course.

This entire family makes me ill.:loser:

But, alas, after last weeks testimony I think she "might" sell 500 copies -- tops.

I'd boycott anyone who buys a book full of lies penned by one Cindy Anthony. Now mind you, if I saw one lying on a trash heap, I might take a peek, but I'd never spend my husbands income on such garbage.

MOO

Mel

Does anyone know when those computer searches were deleted? I am wondering if possibly Lee deleted those things per Casey's request while she was in jail. I can't seem to find it. TIA

Those particular searches would have to be deleted from the computer's history almost immediately after they occurred. It would be difficult to find those specific searches much later, and if that's what you wanted to do, it would be far easier to just delete the entire search history.

I had never seen Caylee's memorial. Watched it yesterday. Creeped the heck out of me! That was no memorial for Caylee. That was a memorial for ICA. Creepy, creepy, creepy.

One comment Cindy made rubbed me the wrong way, "Everyone needs to get off their asses and go look for Caylee." Yeah that would make me want to run out and help.

I was thinking the same thing this morning and so I looked up the statues in Florida pertaining to witness tampering. Maybe someone, much smarter then me, can look at them and see if what LA did by going to JB office was unlawful. The only one I saw that might be tampering was "f." But like I say, I have no legal background and wouldn't know how to interpret this correctly.
[/QUOTE

It says page not found.

If it were because Lee went to the defense I don't think Mason would have been the one to bring it up.

I am starting to think now that Mason is accusing FG of opening the door for Baez to get in the sex accusations somehow, someway.

[/QUOTE

It says page not found.

If it were because Lee went to the defense I don't think Mason would have been the one to bring it up.

I am starting to think now that Mason is accusing FG of opening the door for Baez to get in the sex accusations somehow, someway.
http://www.miami-criminal-lawyer.net/html/tampering.html

Sorry, see if this works

I had never seen Caylee's memorial. Watched it yesterday. Creeped the heck out of me! That was no memorial for Caylee. That was a memorial for ICA. Creepy, creepy, creepy.

One comment Cindy made rubbed me the wrong way, "Everyone needs to get off their asses and go look for Caylee." Yeah that would make me want to run out and help.

Did she say that during the memorial???

I am confused about something in this whole Sat. dismissal situation. How does FB play into it? I may have missed something.

somethings never change :crazy:

........unless they may tend to incriminate the guilty party, and then by all means, change whatever is necessary in order to preserve the sanctimoniousness of the witness testimony as it should be remembered, not as they originally meant it :)

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...ony-s-murder-trial-abruptly-recessed/(page)/2

link above to CS Monitor article- IMO, a factual, helpful article on Saturday AM's issues (for me, at least, as I can't watch the trial live, etc...)

witness tampering: the DOD employee potential expert witness for the defense, who is no longer a witness - was that testimony sandbagged by the SA contacting DOD? (Ashton says no, DOD contacted him.)

withholding of exculpatory evidence - Kronk cell phone records for 6 months: SA with-holding of possible exculpatory evidence. Is the evidence exculpatory? Did the SA with-hold it? Melich testisfied he gave 6 months of cell records to the SA, but the SA only gave 2 weeks of that record to the DT? SA says they will check. The only way this matters is if the cell records are exculpatory.

both of the above, if proven in favor of DT, would be grounds for mistrial.

That's my summary of the article, but if you like, please read the article rather than relying on my summary. :cow:

The judge said: “The bottom line is if you need records try to get them, but it is a little late in the day to be going after red herrings.”

After a moment, Judge Perry added, “If there are exculpatory things then you know what happens when they are exculpatory. And that’s all I’m going to say.”

But, alas, after last weeks testimony I think she "might" sell 500 copies -- tops.

I'd boycott anyone who buys a book full of lies penned by one Cindy Anthony. Now mind you, if I saw one lying on a trash heap, I might take a peek, but I'd never spend my husbands income on such garbage.

MOO

Mel

Reading that would be a waste of your time even if it came free. You wouldn't be able to believe a word and there are a lot of great books out there if want to read fiction. :twocents:

That looks to me like a picture of the little girls. Caylee and the child CA used to baby sit.

Wow, this picture is telling. Maybe all the speculation was true that maybe it wasn't Caylee opening that sliding door. If Cheney Mason was notified, looks like he was not going to risk his reputation by letting it go and reported it. Witness and evidence tampering?????

After CA testified, her attorney shows her a text message, there are concerned looks......Hmmmmmm......

If so, at the least wouldn't the picture be removed from evidence and a statement made to the jurors that this was not Caylee?

Yes, I am out there LOL.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member