2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT HHJBP? Look at what?? Strike him down. No more chances! I'm sick of this. AND JA still didn't get to show his video. What is this!?

I cannot believe Baez just told HHJP what he would and wouldn't do! :smack:

Did anyone hear Baez say, "I guess if you say something over and over, it becomes a truth":waitasec: How self-revealing!!

Did Baez just say "Your Honor, we're NOT going to go through this today"

And WHY did HHJP NOT say "You will go through EXACTLY what I tell you you will go through!!"

When, and why will HHJP not put a stop to this once and for all???

Oh, now Mason wants to complain out of the hearing of the public. :loser:

Super Secret Sidebar time.

Morning Peeps, was over in the Sidebar reading and it took me so long to get my dropped jaw off the desk while reading the "conclusions" of what has happened over the last couple of days that I am late getting over here.

@MarkNeJame
Mark NeJame
Why does #josebaez not learn his lesson? Why does #baez not review witnesses ahead of time? Why does he not hear #JudgePerry? #CaseyAnthony

goodmorning peeps! wow... what a way to start the day!

Are you all behaving and not calling names??? :-)

How many contempts does it take to grasp the understanding one is accountable for his professional behavior???

Baez is afraid to get caught going against the judge's orders again! Trying to brush it off and say he just won't use whatever JA is upset about.

Judge is too smart for that. Going to read the report and deposition. I think the judge is sick of Baez' discovery violations and going againt his court orders.

I'm going to stretch and exercise everytime there is a sidebar. I bet I'll see some major muscle definition by the time this trial is over.

Good Lord I never expected Fireworks this early

Wow--the cajones on Baez are astronomical in size for the way and manner in which he speaks to Judge Perry.

He obviously doesn't give a hoot about his license to practice law.

Cause deep down all he really wants to be is...Unleashed on the NG Show? :floorlaugh:

It's unbelievable that Baez gets caught in the wrong, and he has the audacity to act outraged?? And he is not going to stand for it!!!!! HAHAHA!!

I don't understand why HHJP doesn't smack JB down HARD! This is beyond ridiculous.

I hear ya! I don't get it, either. The situation isn't funny, but I keep coming back to the scene in My Cousin Vinny where Fred Gwynne, as the judge, says to Vinny: "Are you mocking this court?" That's what JB is doing...mocking the court system.

Oh...and a belated Good Morning! to all WSers!

Did anyone hear Baez say, "I guess if you say something over and over, it becomes a truth":waitasec: How self-revealing!!
Yeah, I caught that bit of irony....the only problem is JB and Co can't repeat the same thing....they keep changing their story... :)

People magazine ICA might walk free....Bill S says article does not support the catchy ‘sell the magazine’ title

That was interesting: Entire DT followed Casey to her holding area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member