2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is going to flip the flap out when the guilty verdict is delivered. I can hardly wait. And I've been thinking alot about that movie 'Cape Fear'. God forbid she should ever get out of prison on a technicality. I think she would hunt down JB and er, cut him off.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! omg... Good one! She'd chloroform the licorice!!

Seriously... the freakout of reality when this hits the fan and she's not going home to her chili... I may tape that and play it on a looping reel. lool

so is there any evidence problems? Did it come up at the end of Dom casey that he had drawn a map and the def team thought they should have gotten it as evidence disclosure. Is there a problem?

No, it was in a deposition, I think AF just wasn't aware of it because she has not been privy to the day to day goings on. imo:seeya:

I missed this afternoon's testimony and am not sure if this has been addressed or not but if someone cares to update me I would really appreciate it.
By what I gather on HLN tonight a psychic directed two PI's to where Caylee was disposed of one month before Caylee was found. The psychic on NG tonight said leave the house, turn right, trash bags, etc. The PI's did not find Caylee's remains at that time.
I'm hearing NG state that she is thinking the DT wants the jury to believe that the reason Caylee's remains were not found was because she wasn't there yet (Mr. Krunk hadn't put her there yet.)
Was Jeff Ashton able to convince the jury that either:
1.) The PI's were not looking in the correct place.
2.) The PI's were looking in the right place but Caylee's remains were under water still which is why they did not see her.
In other words was Jeff Ashton successful in cross examination so that we think the jury isn't buying another day of DT's antics.?

(In addition I'm just thinking if a psychic actually described so very close to where Caylee was found and mentioned garbage bags, maybe she really is a very good psychic and the PROS could use her information that has already been admitted into court as even the psychic knew Caylee was already there.)

Thank you to anyone who cares to update me.

Frank George did the cross, not Jeff Ashton, and while it was pretty difficult to follow, as Hoover mumbles and DC is deaf, it was clear from testimony by both of them, that they weren't in the right place. They also both mentioned the water and that they didnt' go far enough into the woods, as it was marshy. So the thing was a mess. Even Baez and Casey were laughing and shaking their heads. Don't really know what the defense was trying to prove, but DC did mention that GA was broken-hearted at his granddaughter missing, and denied that the Anthonys were the ones who sent him out there. All in all, a waste of time which is what one would expect when you're having testimony about psychics.

Just an FYI to all you trial watchers out there, if we get a break this week, check out the Anthony Sowell trial on CNN. He murdered 11 or more women and buried them in his backyard and basement in Cleveland. Defense attorney says he is innocent and there is not evidence that he did this.
But not as high profile as this trial, although it should be, imo.

I just remembered something. JA left - he wasn't in court for quite a while after lunch . It was after he did the cross on Furton. I didn't notice when he left - just that he was gone - and I first noticed he was gone around 3 ish. Wonder where he went?

No, it was in a deposition, I think AF just wasn't aware of it because she has not been privy to the day to day goings on. imo:seeya:

DC was called in for an investigative deposition in December, 2010. It may have been discussed at that time. This could have been for the "parallel" investigation SA is conducting. jmo

Don't know about anyone else, but I've come out of this with a very low opinion of PIs. Utterly painful, deceptive, convoluted testimony.

My sister had to hire a PI once. The PI said the something like 90% of their cases is following cheating spouses. So it seems like kind of a sleazy business. MOO.

Frank George did the cross, not Jeff Ashton, and while it was pretty difficult to follow, as Hoover mumbles and DC is deaf, it was clear from testimony by both of them, that they weren't in the right place. They also both mentioned the water and that they didnt' go far enough into the woods, as it was marshy. So the thing was a mess. Even Baez and Casey were laughing and shaking their heads. Don't really know what the defense was trying to prove, but DC did mention that GA was broken-hearted at his granddaughter missing, and denied that the Anthonys were the ones who sent him out there. All in all, a waste of time which is what one would expect when you're having testimony about psychics.

That's the best review of today I've seen yet. :)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! omg... Good one! She'd chloroform the licorice!!

Seriously... the freakout of reality when this hits the fan and she's not going home to her chili... I may tape that and play it on a looping reel. lool

Chili and salmon patties. No more salmon patties for the inmate. :maddening:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A clip of kc gettin angry today?

I just wanted to properly introduce myself. :) I've been lurking since day one (31?) but rarely post. You guys rock and I feel like I already know you all. I'm totally obsessed with this case and my husband hates it. LOL! Think I'll fit in ok?? ;)

Eta: I watch online at work and haven't missed much testimony but many thanks for all the awesome recaps for the times when that pesky work gets in the way.

:welcome: Maggiemae!

looks to me like they will call him, and Finnell will do the direct exam....

Yeah, because JB made the accusation and will hand the ball off to someone else...figures. JB doesn't have the you know what to confront George.

Although I don't agree with it, there is a very popular opinion that the tip came from Casey Anthony.

I don't believe for one second that the tip came from Casey. For one thing, telling where the body was located is the same as confessing, and Casey would never confess. Secondly, the very last thing Casey would have wanted is for Caylee to be found. She couldn't continue with her "bad people have Caylee and are taking excellent care of her but they'll hurt us if I say anything so I have to speak gibberish in code" story.

Did her shirt sleeves have bell bottoms?
lol
or was it just the way they were rolled
up?

As usual, I'm in disagreement with most of the posters. I believe DC's story. I think he was being directed by a "psychic". One whose psychic visions were a combination of information released in media, Casey's statement about Caylee being close, and Kio's statement about the pet cemetery...and probably a google satellite map too. BTW, there were not 3 pavers found near the body. It was cinder blocks. I don't recall how many.

The 'psychic' who was supposedly on the phone to him, directing him where to go would not give her phone records to NG in order to substantiate her statement. She gave one excuse after another why she couldn't come up with them. That speaks volumes to me...

Geez, I hate to admit this, but I don't even recall any witnesses today other than Hoover and Casey.

Oh, and the Velveeta Guy...Dr. Somethingorother.

WERE there any other witnesses today?

Geez, I hate to admit this, but I don't even recall any witnesses today other than Hoover and Casey.

Oh, and the Velveeta Guy...Dr. Somethingorother.

WERE there any other witnesses today?
Yuri and John Allen were pop tarts to get the DC / JH videos in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz