2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Mr. H, do you see Hopespring right here? And Suburban right here?
Yes.
Do you see the privacy fence right here?
Yes.
Show us where you parked.
Here
Show us where you search both days.
JH tries to circle areas covered. Says it's hard to know without knowing where the utility poles are.
How far are you parked from the privacy fence there?
Maybe 35 feet.

Video continues. MUCH vegetation everywhere.

Casey enters area, How could anyone find anything there?
Did you see tht fallen tree right there?
I see the paper we were looking for.
You searched right in that area?
Oh yeah.

[AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, UNLESS YOU TRIPPED OVER THE SKULL/BONES, YOU'D NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND THEM UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS.]

What paper were they looking for? Did somebody plant the piece of paper to know where the body was?
Oh I am confused.

It was the psychic, you cynic! :floorlaugh:

As for who Hoover says sent them there, in his testimony...he didn't say. Isn't that interesting?

Hoover can't. It is hearsay. Dominic Casey called Hoover and asked him to accompany him.....so whoever Casey told Hoover was directing him, would be hearsay.....

Does anyone think this DOES hurt SA by testifying that he was really on target to the remains? Am I understanding wrong? I understand that it opens up a can of worms for the DT, but Hoover is saying he was in the right place. Correct me please.

The jury is looking at the dense vegetation and thinking "yeah, sure. The body was moved and put there 2 weeks before it was found."

NOT.

Two words - root testimony....
well, three words, expert root testimony

This is fantastic! Shows jurors how bad that area was overgrown and how easily Caylee could be hidden so close to the road.

Agree! Also, this was in November so it was even more overgrown in June!

The last two lots on the east side of Hopespring are numbered 4709 and 4701, respectively. In the house next to the end lives Zenaida Almodovar. In the corner lot lives Peter Gonzalez. Some could safely surmise that by combining parts of the two names you come up with Zenaida Gonzalez. Is this merely a coincidence or is there more to it?

4701_4709.jpg

I think it is an innocuous video of them looking around... just as many others were looking around from Blanchard park to places around the airport. People were looking... lots of people were... just this man happened to hit close to where she was finally found and he wanted to make money off of almost getting it right. (remember his intentions were to sell the tapes when he contacted LP and LP for once did something right in making him go to LE with the tapes)

If innocent though, why video tape? Seems like they wanted proof she was there or proof she wasnt. One way or another not good for the DT.

I've thought that for a long time - she wanted her found. I don't think she wanted her daughter sitting there for a long time. I think part of her emotion is true, as she's sad that Caylee was out there for so long.

I have to disagree. The longer Caylee was "out there" the less of her there would be for Law Enforcement to find. Casey didn't want her found. She was giving hints to Lee and family so they could move the remains. They are all sick and evil. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I saw more than one fallen tree in those videos. I think DC was close to the actual remains, but off by a few yards.

The whole area looks too clean, where's ALL the trash that was found right near the remains?

All that trash was under "leaf litter" because it had been there for some time just as Caylee.

In the crime scene pictures you can see a TV, a matress etc near Caylee's remains site but just because they are big objects.

5:00 hope we get another hour now that we are past the chemists

JB is doing 2 things...alluding that GA told DC where Caylee was while also showing the body was no longer there (ie RK moved it). I hope the jury is noting DC was looking in black trash bags for a deceased Caylee and remember that CA to ICA she could trust DC. I really hope the jury isn't assuming GA knee where the body was..but if the believe CA knew where the body was then it doesnt go with the OS statement that ICA and GA did not want CA to know she was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95